Ema Skye

3DS or Wii U  

81 members have voted

1. 1. 3DS or Wii U Smash Bros?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sakurai is an incredibly candid guy who likes to test his own games and he is extremely sensitive to fan feedback. If this game were developed by Nintendo EAD maybe I'd be skeptical but much of this game is being handled by Namco, which has a lot of experience under their belt. That said, I probably won't get the 3DS version just because I don't think I'll like the controls that much. The circle pad doesn't really take to acceleration so well compared to a stick. Plus there's so much action, I want to see the game on the big screen using my WiiU.

I'm getting both, for sure. I leave my Wii U at home while I'm at college, so I'd like to be able to play the game both the classic way (on a home console) and on the go wherever I am, which makes the 3DS version all the more convenient. Good stuff.

I'm at least getting the 3DS one because I don't want to get a Wii U just for Smash Bros. If other games that I want come out for Wii U, I'll pick up Smash U too.

Here is the best reason not to ever get the 3DS version. The life span of your 3DS will drop dramatically due to the aggressive and over usage of controls and stuff breaking.

Here is the best reason not to ever get the 3DS version. The life span of your 3DS will drop dramatically due to the aggressive and over usage of controls and stuff breaking.

still higher than the Wii U ever was though :Kappa:

If there's a few more games that come out that I want to play on the WiiU I'd love to pick it up for that. Playing a fighting game on a handheld just seems wrong but that might just be FCG experience overwriting fun.

Portable Smash seems really interesting that I want to try it. Plus it'll have more Uprising content. =D

Will probably end up getting Wii U Smash Bros if there's enough games for the system that I want.

At first I was a little worried about being able to play the new Smash Brothers, considering that I have had almost no contact with Nintendo consoles since I got my PS3 back in 2010. But now that I have a 3DS, and considering Smash Bros. is coming to 3DS, I think I'll go with that one. It's pointless to get a home console for one game, really.