Ema Skye

3DS or Wii U  

81 members have voted

1. 1. 3DS or Wii U Smash Bros?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3DS because I own one, and will probably never purchase my own WiiU. Unless it gets a Fire Emblem and my buddy won't let me play it on his. I consider the console a flop.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Both day 1 like so many others lol but Wii U will probably look and play better, 3DS has nice portability and other stuff though so I can't resist buying both. Heck I might buy 2 copies of the 3DS one on top of the Wii U one for 3 copies total.

And 3DS is more popular than people might think simply because there's a lot more of them out there than Wii U's. For one, you really only need one Wii U per household, whereas multiple 3DS's in a household isn't that odd (we have 3 in our house and I know others have multiple as well--a 3DS is more of a personal system and a Wii U is a family system so that's just how it is).

I got to say, I am kinda surprised that the two consoles are even.

I mean, the 3DS does a lot better then the Wii U. And even if I wouldn't prefer the handheld version anyway, I wouldn't buy a different console for a game which has a port of a console I already own.

Some people may want to play with friends who don't have a 3DS. I own a Wii U already anyway, and I'm sure there are a few others.

Is it more convenient to buy one console a few controllers and one game or three more consoles and possibly 3 more games?

Edited by Knight

• 2 weeks later...

Some people may want to play with friends who don't have a 3DS. I own a Wii U already anyway, and I'm sure there are a few others.

Is it more convenient to buy one console a few controllers and one game or three more consoles and possibly 3 more games?

A lot of my friends have 3DSs and not Wii Us. As for controllers, I think it'll support Pro Controller, Classic Controller, Gamepad, Wiimote, and Wiimote + Nunchuck.