Those look pretty good, or at least the parents' pairings do. Classes are a little iffy, Sorcs and Manaketes are pretty bad for Apo. Lucina should probably be a Sage or Dark Flier, but her and Cynthia's skills are good. Lon'qu!Severa can either be a Swordfaire Hero or a Lancefaire Wyvern Lord. Kjelle can be a Paladin, Assassin, Bride, or Valkyrie (if you really want her magical). Noire can be a Sniper, Bride or Dark Flier. Nah should be a Hero or Wyvern Lord. Inigo can be a Hero, Paladin, Sniper or Assassin. Brady should be a Sage. Gerome and Yarne should be Berserkers. Laurent should be a Sage. Morgan depends on your Asset/Flaw and should run the same skills as Cynthia, possibly swapping Luna for Ignis and choosing the appropriate Faire.

Inheritance: Priority for females to males is Galeforce > DS+ > doesn't matter. Priority for males to females is less straightforward, Axefaire is usually a good pass if you'll use it and Despoil if you won't. Gaius should pass Sol and Donnel should pass Underdog. Same gender inheritance doesn't matter.

Pairing the children: just make sure each pair has at least one Galeforce unit and the support bonuses match up (you don't want a Berserker supporting a Sage because all that Str to go to waste) or at least don't conflict. Generally stick to physical x physical and magical x magical, but it's also OK to do things like support Hero x lead Sage because Hero doesn't give any Str boosts that would go to waste.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those look pretty good, or at least the parents' pairings do. Classes are a little iffy, Sorcs and Manaketes are pretty bad for Apo. Lucina should probably be a Sage or Dark Flier, but her and Cynthia's skills are good. Lon'qu!Severa can either be a Swordfaire Hero or a Lancefaire Wyvern Lord. Kjelle can be a Paladin, Assassin, Bride, or Valkyrie (if you really want her magical). Noire can be a Sniper, Bride or Dark Flier. Nah should be a Hero or Wyvern Lord. Inigo can be a Hero, Paladin, Sniper or Assassin. Brady should be a Sage. Gerome and Yarne should be Berserkers. Laurent should be a Sage. Morgan depends on your Asset/Flaw and should run the same skills as Cynthia, possibly swapping Luna for Ignis and choosing the appropriate Faire.

Inheritance: Priority for females to males is Galeforce > DS+ > doesn't matter. Priority for males to females is less straightforward, Axefaire is usually a good pass if you'll use it and Despoil if you won't. Gaius should pass Sol and Donnel should pass Underdog. Same gender inheritance doesn't matter.

Pairing the children: just make sure each pair has at least one Galeforce unit and the support bonuses match up (you don't want a Berserker supporting a Sage because all that Str to go to waste) or at least don't conflict. Generally stick to physical x physical and magical x magical, but it's also OK to do things like support Hero x lead Sage because Hero doesn't give any Str boosts that would go to waste.

Thank you for all of that, those are all really truly helpful, im starting to get this game and the mechanics but classes and pairings was hard. I guess sorcerer fell out of favor, i remember early on in the game's release it's what everyone talked about, that's good to know thanks.

For the flaw/asset of Morgan-F, i chose +Def/-Attk for the start of the game (i read it helps a little early on), so with that in mind are there a few classes that she could fit into decently?

Appreciate the help, in going to try and figure out the most efficient route through all the parents classes to get the right skills.

Thanks,

Thank you for all of that, those are all really truly helpful, im starting to get this game and the mechanics but classes and pairings was hard. I guess sorcerer fell out of favor, i remember early on in the game's release it's what everyone talked about, that's good to know thanks.

For the flaw/asset of Morgan-F, i chose +Def/-Attk for the start of the game (i read it helps a little early on), so with that in mind are there a few classes that she could fit into decently?

Appreciate the help, in going to try and figure out the most efficient route through all the parents classes to get the right skills.

Thanks,

Sorceror has neither the speed or the skill to function fully in Apotheosis.

Outside of that, they're the most broken class in the game because nothing can dodge the infinite tanking, but low hit rates and speed hurts in Apo.

With that Asses/Flaw I would put Morgan into Sage, as her attack stat will be garbage, and Grandmaster isn't that good of a final class anyway. You could go Sorceror if not attempting Apotheosis.

That... Is not a very good Asset/Flaw. Anyway she should be magical.

Sorc is OP because Nosferatu restores half the damage dealt to your HP, but that doesn't work in Apo because enemy units actually have Res so you won't be getting a full heal from every other enemy you fight. Dragonskin also halves your healing, and Atk is so high that most things 2RKO you, which isn't reliably tankable. And without Braves, you'll have a pretty hard time getting kills, especially since Sorcs have bad Spd/Skl.

What class would you suggest Donnel!Kjelle, I only have the magical GF Boys left, Inigo is taken by Vaik!Nah and Yarne and Gerome are also taken. I was thinking of running Sage Libra!Owain as Sage with her as a Bride but Then she would lack Physical pair up bonusses. Does it mather much or Should I make her a DF/Valkyrie?

Between Cynthia and Morgan/Lucina, why do you have magical Galeboys left? There should be an option that lets her have someone else...

But yeah, Bride or Valkyrie. She could also potentially be a Hero. The lack of a +Str pairup hurts, but isn't too bad.

Hello! I'm new to this forum and also new to the FE franchise, Awakening is the first game I've played. I've played the game on Normal, Hard and more recently on Lunatic. It took me quite a while, but with lots of help from the main site and posts posted in mainly this topic, I think I finally understand most of the mechanics of the game. I'm currently planning on clearing out the Apotheosis map, starting with the Normal route and eventually the Secret route. Anyway, I'd love to receive some critisism on my team, classes, skills and 2nd gen pairings and I thought this would be the place to ask. FYI, FeMU is +spd/-lck and is planning on marrying Owain, I have all the DLC and already married all of 1st gen, so they're not changing.

These are the units I considered using for Apotheosis, including their classes and skills:

Olivia!Lucina Dark Flier Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Aether, Luna, Dual Strike+
Libra!Owain Sage Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Vengeance, Aggressor, Tomefaire
Chrom!Inigo Bow Knight Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Luna, Aggressor, Bowfaire
Lon’qu!Brady Sage Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Luna, Aggressor, Tomefaire
Donnel!Kjelle Hero Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Luna, Dual Guard+, All Stats+2
Henry!Cynthia Dark Flier Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Luna, Tomefaire, Anathema
Stahl!Severa Hero Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Luna, Astra, Swordfaire
Fred!Gerome Wyvern Lord Limit Breaker, Aggressor, Dual Guard+, All Stats+2, Outdoor Fighter
Owain!Morgan Sage Limit Breaker, Galeforced, Ignis, Aggressor, Tomefaire
Gregor!Yarne Assassin Limit Breaker, Aggressor, Tomefaire, Anathema, All Stats+2

Ricken!Laurent Sage Limit Breaker, Aggressor, Tomefaire, Anathema, All Stats+2
Gaius!Noire Sniper Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Luna, Bowfaire, Anathema
Vaike!Nah Hero Limit Breaker, Axefaire, Dual Guard+, All Stats+2, Strength+2

Chrom Bow Knight Limit Breaker, Aggressor, Bowfaire, Dual Strike+, Dual Guard+
Sumia Dark Flier Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Luna, Tomefaire, All Stats+2
Olivia Dancer Limit Breaker, Special Dance, Pass, Galeforce, Swordfaire
Female MU Dark Flier Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Ignis, Tomefaire, Anathema
SB Lissa Falcon Knight Limit Breaker, Tomefaire, Demoiselle, Bond, All Stats+2
SB Maribelle Falcon Knight Limit Breaker, Tomefaire, Demoiselle, Bond, All Stats+2
SB Emmeryn Falcon Knight Limit Breaker, Tomefaire, Rally Heart, Rally Magic, Rally Speed
RB Emma Falcon Knight Rally Spectrum, Skill, Luck
, Defense, Resistance

RB Katarina Falcon Knight Rally Heart, Strength, Magic, Speed, Movement

The pairings I had in mind are the following:

Lucina - Laurent (Laurent as hard support, Laurent has 76spd, 100% DS)

Brady - Cynthia (double GF)

Morgan - Kjelle (double GF, Kjelle has 76 spd and Morgan has 77spd)

Owain - FeMU (double GF)

Severa - Inigo (double GF, BK Inigo pushes Severa's spd up to 75)

Noire - Yarne (hard support Yarne, Assassin pushes Noire's spd up to 75)

Sumia - Chrom (Chrom as hard support, BK pair-up bonusses give Sumia 77spd)

This means Nah and Gerome get benched; Gerome isn't the best hard support with Frederick as a father and Nah was initially going to be with Morgan, but I figured Kjelle would fit better for a double GF pair. These six pairs work together with Olivia as a Dancer, two Rally Bots and three Staff Bots. Emma is the avatar in my former file. I intentionally gave Emmeryn some rally skills, so in case I don't need a third Staff Bot on certain turns I can use her alternatively as a Rally Bot. By the way, I do realize Katarina's the reward of the Normal route, but I figured I could do the Normal routh with only one Rally Bot.

Anyone who's willing to point out the weak spots or give my some tips? I'm not sure I optimized the skill combinations and I'm also not sure about my 2nd gen pairings, though I couldn't think of a better way to pair them up. Either way, I'd appreciate critisism a lot :)

You've listed Laurent's skills for Yarne, which I assume is a typo. ;3

Otherwise, Bow Knight isn't that great of a final class statwise for Inigo. Consider maybe switching him for Bowfaire!Sniper or Swordfaire!Hero if you really want Severa to have 75 Speed. However, you've got a load of pairs at 75 speed, and as 75 is only needed to double Anna then perhaps look for damage over speed on that pair.

Also maybe consider switching Sumia from DF to Sage, as the extra magic may go a long way, and the speed stat is the same. Again, potentially switch Chrom to sniper, as you'll get more damage with the same speed boost to Sumia.

DG+ is kinda RNG based and not very good on any unit in Apo. Consider switching it on Kjelle for Swordfaire, and maybe All+2 on Chrom

Also, you have Tomefaire listed on your Falcon Knight Staffbots. You'll want Lancefaire + Shocksticks for the boost to staff range.

Otherwise, I think you're all good.

Ok i think i should do Valkyrie/DF Kjelle x Sage Brady because if i dont, i will only have 2 double galeforce pairs. I guess i can just bench Nah x Yarne.

And for Hero Severa x Zerker MU, do you think i should maybe switch him into something that gives +Skill? Either a Hero or Assassin.

And for MU, he is currently: AT, LB, Axefaire, Hit+20, DG+

I was thinking i can take DG+ and Hit+20 out for Solidarity and Anathema, which is basically guaranteed 20% crit. Is that a good idea? Also, Do multiple Anathemas stack?

And for Noire x Gerome, Since Noire is a hard support, should i take skill+2 out for Astra? She can procstack, i think it seems like the best thing to do.

Anyone who's willing to point out the weak spots or give my some tips? I'm not sure I optimized the skill combinations and I'm also not sure about my 2nd gen pairings, though I couldn't think of a better way to pair them up. Either way, I'd appreciate critisism a lot :)

Bow Knight is pretty underwhelming on Inigo unless you have a specific goal that can only be filled by an 8 Mov Bow user- Hero would be better.

I see you're fielding Sumia, but not Henry. Unless she's going Staff/Rally duty, that's not a good idea.

DLC Palla also gets Rally Str at base. You might want to swap Palla over Katarina and make Katarina a Staffbot Shadowgift Valkyrie.

Fred!Gerome is really bad but since you're benching him it's not a problem.

Yarne will see a lot of extra support damage if you upgrade him to Berserker- you'll lose 75 Spd, but that doubles all of three enemies in the entire game.

I personally put Bond on Olivia instead of Pass. Apo is just too open for Pass to come in handy on Support units.

And finally, Staffbots- if you can use Spotpass/DLC units instead, do so. You can get +4 Mag mods on all of them as well as a full compliment of support skills.

Ok i think i should do Valkyrie/DF Kjelle x Sage Brady because if i dont, i will only have 2 double galeforce pairs. I guess i can just bench Nah x Yarne.

The difference between a single GF pair and a double GF pair is a lot smaller than the difference between a single and a non-GF pair. Only bench them if you want the extra room for Staffbots.

And for Hero Severa x Zerker MU, do you think i should maybe switch him into something that gives +Skill? Either a Hero or Assassin.

If it hits 100% DS, do it.

And for MU, he is currently: AT, LB, Axefaire, Hit+20, DG+

I was thinking i can take DG+ and Hit+20 out for Solidarity and Anathema, which is basically guaranteed 20% crit. Is that a good idea? Also, Do multiple Anathemas stack?

Multiple Anathemas don't stack. If you're going for Critstacking, you'll also want to forge your weapons with +Crit instead of +Hit. However the only enemies this is likely to help on are the ones with really high Lck anyway so it won't do much except conserve weapon uses.

And for Noire x Gerome, Since Noire is a hard support, should i take skill+2 out for Astra? She can procstack, i think it seems like the best thing to do.

If you mean dedicated lead, then Noire probably should be running Luna/Astra.

Hmm, still a hard choice of what i should do with Kjelle and Brady...

Im not really going for crit builds, i just like high crit, and Solidarity/Anathema can help a lot with that. I was also thinking of using Severa as a Swordmaster with Sol Katti/Killing Edge, but nah, Hero is better for her. And no, they dont reach 100% DS even if MU was Hero or Assassin, but for Hero x Hero, they do get 97% DS instead of 93%. And i tested Brave Sword with 5mt/9crit and Solidarity/Anathema, and she only gets 34%crit on the Generals on wave 1 of Apo..Is that even good? Maybe i should use Astra instead of Vengeance?

And yes, i did mean dedicated lead for Noire.

Bow Knight is pretty underwhelming on Inigo unless you have a specific goal that can only be filled by an 8 Mov Bow user- Hero would be better.

8 Mov Bows along with +1 Mov on pair up is exactly what makes Bow Knight a good class. Hero has 6 Mov and 1 range braves. They are actually a somewhat underwhelming class for post game due to both foot movement and forever kneeling to Pavise. Of course for in game Heroes are far superior for hand axes, higher defense, and Sol.

Hmm, still a hard choice of what i should do with Kjelle and Brady...

Im not really going for crit builds, i just like high crit, and Solidarity/Anathema can help a lot with that. I was also thinking of using Severa as a Swordmaster with Sol Katti/Killing Edge, but nah, Hero is better for her. And no, they dont reach 100% DS even if MU was Hero or Assassin, but for Hero x Hero, they do get 97% DS instead of 93%. And i tested Brave Sword with 5mt/9crit and Solidarity/Anathema, and she only gets 34%crit on the Generals on wave 1 of Apo..Is that even good? Maybe i should use Astra instead of Vengeance?

And yes, i did mean dedicated lead for Noire.

If you don't need the movement of Valkyrie, Lancefaire Bride!Kjelle or Swordfaire Hero!Kjelle is better, since no-TF!Valkyrie < LF!Bride < SF!Hero & 6 Mag loss to leader = only 3 DMG loss to Aegis+.

For high crit, use Eirika's Blade instead of Brave Sword. It will have 9/95/25 with 3/0/15 forged.

BTW, just got an Australia FE:A, started a vanilla Lunatic and tried the legendary Endgame x Lissa Canon pairing.

Edited by MelonGx

8 Mov Bows along with +1 Mov on pair up is exactly what makes Bow Knight a good class. Hero has 6 Mov and 1 range braves. They are actually a somewhat underwhelming class for post game due to both foot movement and forever kneeling to Pavise. Of course for in game Heroes are far superior for hand axes, higher defense, and Sol.

Since Inigo is the Agg unit, you'd probably actually get higher mileage on a Pavise unit by hitting it's shield and letting Inigo have the Dual Strikes.

BK can be good if you need 8 Mov Bows. But if you don't have a particular use for that niche, something else will likely perform better.

Critstacking: ~35% isn't enough to rely on, but is enough to count as an asset. I mostly use it (well, +9 Crit forges, at least) on units with non-AT supports for the chance to shave off a few weapon uses. It can also be used as a sort of secondary proc. You can't get it to reliable levels without an extreme build that can't do much else and is helpless if the crit fails.

Critstacking: ~35% isn't enough to rely on, but is enough to count as an asset. I mostly use it (well, +9 Crit forges, at least) on units with non-AT supports for the chance to shave off a few weapon uses. It can also be used as a sort of secondary proc. You can't get it to reliable levels without an extreme build that can't do much else and is helpless if the crit fails.

So you're saying i should have Severa's and Noire's Braved forges as 5mt/9 crit because their partners have Anathema?

If not, then what should MU have instead of Anathema and Solidarity? Anathema for Hit+20 obviously, but what for Solidarity? Not DG+ since Severa has Vengeance.

You've listed Laurent's skills for Yarne, which I assume is a typo. ;3

Oh you're right, I did so indeed. Yarne's skills are: Limit Breaker, Aggressor, Axefaire, All Stats +2, Strength+2/Even Rhythm. I'm not sure about the last skill; Even Rhythm boosts Yarne's hit as a Berserker (I decided to change his class) on even turns, which could come in handy, but Strength+2 is more reliable. I guess I'll find out what I like best when I actually play Apo.

I decided on Charm > DG+ instead of AS+2 for Chrom, by the way.

I see you're fielding Sumia, but not Henry. Unless she's going Staff/Rally duty, that's not a good idea.

Good idea about the Staffbots, I'll use the DLC units with the highest Mag mods. I also like your suggestion about Katarina.

The reason I'm fielding Sumia (and not Henry or anyone else) is because Chrom has to take part in battle, and Sumia is one of the few units who can reach an A support with him. The other options in my file are Frederick, Lissa, Sully, Vaike, Maribelle and Gaius and Sumia seemed better than all of them. Or do you mean that Henry would be better as a pair with Chrom than Sumia despite their lack of supports?

I thought it would be cool if Inigo were able to use Bows, because Bows activate Aegis+ whereas Severa's Swords activate Pavise+. The same applies to Morgan/Kjelle and Noire/Yarne. In this situation, would Hero suit Inigo better than Sniper nonetheless?

I've got another three small questions. If a unit is in range of two units with Bond as a skill, does it stack and will the unit thus receive +20HP instead of just +10HP? And second, for DF FeMU and Sage Morgan, would Luna overall actually be more effective than Ignis (and why)? And the last question, just so I don't miss anything, which skills are generally considered to be the most useful on a Staffbot (besides LB and a Faire for more Mag, I'm thinking about using Solidarity, Movement+1, Bond)?

Thank you both for your help by the way :)

A point on Critstackers.

If you build one on a Logbook unit, you can get a "Beat Lunatic+" button if you've got 99999 Renown-- use S.Emblem to buy it, then the remaining Gold to feed it Ruins.

[Provided you can get to the point where you can get to it. Ergo, you've got to beat P-C3.]

Ven/Vant/Wrath/Focus/Gamble

Sorc

42 Skill

21 Crit Base

50 Ruin

20 Wrath [lolCounter]

10 Focus

10 Gamble [Hit won't matter]

Puts the guy at 111 CRT

44 Mag

+4 Ruin

+2 WRB

46 - 84 ATK

...That can reasonably 1-shot everything in maingame [Except Grima], Aegis+ be damned. Feed it a Support Sage to tack on 20 Crit (Dual Su+, Solidarity), -10 LCK, and +7 MAG/ATK (53-91 ATK)

Going "Balls Deep" and throwing on the Forge/9 yards, we add 7 more ATK, (60-98)

Sub out the Gamble for LB if you want to get Grima with this guy (although that raises his cost initially, and at that point you could've gotten another unit or two cover Grima).

[There's your godferatu for L+, but it requires the single most broken thing in the vanilla game (That Renown S.Emblem... >_<;) to get regularly]

Edited by Airship Canon

I've got another three small questions. If a unit is in range of two units with Bond as a skill, does it stack and will the unit thus receive +20HP instead of just +10HP? And second, for DF FeMU and Sage Morgan, would Luna overall actually be more effective than Ignis (and why)? And the last question, just so I don't miss anything, which skills are generally considered to be the most useful on a Staffbot (besides LB and a Faire for more Mag, I'm thinking about using Solidarity, Movement+1, Bond)?

I'll leave the third question to someone else, but the first and second are right up my alley. The answer to the first is no. The answer to the second is that it largely depends on stats, and whatever you're fighting.

Oh you're right, I did so indeed. Yarne's skills are: Limit Breaker, Aggressor, Axefaire, All Stats +2, Strength+2/Even Rhythm. I'm not sure about the last skill; Even Rhythm boosts Yarne's hit as a Berserker (I decided to change his class) on even turns, which could come in handy, but Strength+2 is more reliable. I guess I'll find out what I like best when I actually play Apo.

I decided on Charm > DG+ instead of AS+2 for Chrom, by the way.

Good idea about the Staffbots, I'll use the DLC units with the highest Mag mods. I also like your suggestion about Katarina.

The reason I'm fielding Sumia (and not Henry or anyone else) is because Chrom has to take part in battle, and Sumia is one of the few units who can reach an A support with him. The other options in my file are Frederick, Lissa, Sully, Vaike, Maribelle and Gaius and Sumia seemed better than all of them. Or do you mean that Henry would be better as a pair with Chrom than Sumia despite their lack of supports?

I thought it would be cool if Inigo were able to use Bows, because Bows activate Aegis+ whereas Severa's Swords activate Pavise+. The same applies to Morgan/Kjelle and Noire/Yarne. In this situation, would Hero suit Inigo better than Sniper nonetheless?

Czar_Yoshi meant Sumia fights better with Henry to compliment her magic stat. If she's not married to Henry then she can't really do much, so you may as well just ditch Sumia, and pair up Chrom with Lissa and do nothing with him.

A point on Critstackers.

If you build one on a Logbook unit, you can get a "Beat Lunatic+" button if you've got 99999 Renown-- use S.Emblem to buy it, then the remaining Gold to feed it Ruins.

[Provided you can get to the point where you can get to it. Ergo, you've got to beat P-C3.]

Ven/Vant/Wrath/Focus/Gamble

Sorc

42 Skill

21 Crit Base

50 Ruin

20 Wrath [lolCounter]

10 Focus

10 Gamble [Hit won't matter]

Puts the guy at 111 CRT

44 Mag

+4 Ruin

+2 WRB

46 - 84 ATK

...That can reasonably 1-shot everything in maingame, Aegis+ be damned. Feed it a Support Sage to tack on 20 Crit (Dual Su+, Solidarity), -10 LCK, and +7 MAG/ATK (53-91 ATK)

[There's your godferatu for L+, but it requires the single most broken thing in the vanilla game (That Renown S.Emblem... >_<;) to get regularly]

The problem is P-C3, because if you're willing to use cheaty mode critstacking, you may as well just infinite grind your characters in EXPonential growth. The reason why a lot of people (including me) are yet to complete L+ is not the actual game itself, because that can be grinded out of difficulty, but the chapters up until the DLC gate (sans 4).

So you're saying i should have Severa's and Noire's Braved forges as 5mt/9 crit because their partners have Anathema?

If you want to critstack, do it (on the lead unit). But keep the +Hit on support weapons.

If Chrom is at S and using DS+, he gets a pretty much free 100% DS, which is priceless in Apo. If he's at A, or not using it, then he's just a normal unit without 2nd gen mods/skills. Chrom x Sumia at S is a very powerful pair, Chrom x Avatar-F at S is a very powerful pair, Chrom x anyone at A is slightly below average and not worth fielding an extra unit for, especially when you're already benching children for more room. As-is, your Chrom should be a hard support for Olivia- her Galeforce is useless without a support since she can't make kills, but with guaranteed Chrom backup she can.

As long as you know what you want it for, BK is fine and potentially very good. It has the lowest total stat caps of any promoted class though, it's not a class you pick "just because".

1. No.

2. Ignis is usually more effective. As long as your Str is higher than your enemy's Res it'll be better, and your Str should be at least 60...

3. LB and TF/LF on everyone. Mov+1 is good in general, some people like to add Hex/Anathema for extra utility, and Valkyries should have Acrobat. Shadowgift should also be used if you have it. Filler like Healtouch, All+2 and Mag+2 can be used, but don't make much of a difference.

No problem.

So Chrom x Sumia is worth using? That's news to me,but I guess it makes sense. If the pair is that powerful, I'd like to include it, but it leaves me with only two Staffbots. Will that be enough? If not, who should I get rid of? Other than that issue and exactly what Chrom and Sumia's builds ahould be I feel like I have my team figured out, but other changes or advice are still appreciated.

Everyone has LB and Braves unless stated otherwise.

Sumia @ Dark Flier (Chrom)

Galeforce/Tomefaire/Luna/All Stats +2

Chrom @ Bow Knight (Sumia)

All Stats +2/Bowfaire/Dual Strike +/Aggressor

FeMU @ Dark Flier (Laurent, + Mag -Def)

Galeforce/Tomefaire/Ignis/Luna

Ricken!Laurent @ Sage (FeMU)

All Stats +2/Tomefaire/Anathema/Aggressor

Sumia!Lucina @ Dark Flier (Morgan)

Galeforce/Dual Strike +/Aether/Luna

Ricken!Laurent!Morgan @ Sage (Lucina, + Mag - Def)

Galeforce/Tomefaire/Ignis/Aggressor

Chrom!Cynthia @ Dark Flier (Owain)

Galeforce/Tomefaire/Aether/Luna

Libra!Owain @ Sage (Cynthia)

Galeforce/All Stats +2/Vengeance/Aggressor

Donnel!Kjelle @ Hero (Inigo)

Galeforce/Swordfaire/Luna/Deliverer

Stahl!Inigo @ Assassin (Kjelle)

Galeforce/Bowfaire/Luna/Aggressor

Virion!Severa @ Wyvern Lord (Yarne)

Galeforce/Lancefaire/Vengeance/All Stats +2

Gregor!Yarne @ Berserker (Severa)

All Stats +2/Axefaire/Armsthrift/Aggressor

Gaius!Noire @ Sniper (Gerome, Boots)

Galeforce/Bowfaire/Vengeance/All Stats +2

Vaike!Gerome @ Berserker (Noire)

All Stats +2/Axefaire/Strength +2/Aggressor

Lon'qu!Brady @ Sage (Nah, Boots)

Galeforce/Tomefaire/Luna/Aggressor

Henry!Nah @ Valkyrie (Brady)

All Stats +2/Tomefaire/Anathema/Demoiselle

DLC!Micaiah @ Valkyrie (unpaired, holding Valflame and then Mire)

Tomefaire/Acrobat/Movement +1/Shadowgift

DLC!Katarina @ Valkyrie (unpaired, holding Valflame and then Mire)

Julia @ Falcon Knight (unpaired, no LB, Gae Bolg)

Rally Heart/Rally Magic/Rally Luck/Rally Movement/Rally Defense

Palla @ Falcon Knight (unpaired, no LB, Gae Bolg)

Rally Spectrum/Rally Strength/Rally Speed/Rally Skill/Rally Resistance

You guys helped me a lot in coming up with these by the way, so thank you.

Edited by isetrh

So Chrom x Sumia is worth using? That's news to me,but I guess it makes sense. If the pair is that powerful, I'd like to include it, but it leaves me with only two Staffbots. Will that be enough? If not, who should I get rid of? Other than that issue and exactly what Chrom and Sumia's builds ahould be I feel like I have my team figured out, but other changes or advice are still appreciated.

Everyone has LB and Braves unless stated otherwise.

Sumia @ Dark Flier (Chrom)

Galeforce/Tomefaire/Luna/All Stats +2

Chrom @ Bow Knight (Sumia)

All Stats +2/Bowfaire/Dual Strike +/Aggressor

FeMU @ Dark Flier (Laurent, + Mag -Def)

Galeforce/Tomefaire/Ignis/Luna

Ricken!Laurent @ Sage (FeMU)

All Stats +2/Tomefaire/Anathema/Aggressor

Sumia!Lucina @ Dark Flier (Morgan)

Galeforce/Dual Strike +/Aether/Luna

Ricken!Laurent!Morgan @ Sage (Lucina, + Mag - Def)

Galeforce/Tomefaire/Ignis/Aggressor

Chrom!Cynthia @ Dark Flier (Owain)

Galeforce/Tomefaire/Aether/Luna

Libra!Owain @ Sage (Cynthia)

Galeforce/All Stats +2/Vengeance/Aggressor

Donnel!Kjelle @ Hero (Inigo)

Galeforce/Swordfaire/Luna/Deliverer

Stahl!Inigo @ Assassin (Kjelle)

Galeforce/Bowfaire/Luna/Aggressor

Virion!Severa @ Wyvern Lord (Yarne)

Galeforce/Lancefaire/Vengeance/All Stats +2

Gregor!Yarne @ Berserker (Severa)

All Stats +2/Axefaire/Armsthrift/Aggressor

Gaius!Noire @ Sniper (Gerome, Boots)

Galeforce/Bowfaire/Vengeance/All Stats +2

Vaike!Gerome @ Berserker (Noire)

All Stats +2/Axefaire/Strength +2/Aggressor

Lon'qu!Brady @ Sage (Nah, Boots)

Galeforce/Tomefaire/Luna/Aggressor

Henry!Nah @ Valkyrie (Brady)

All Stats +2/Tomefaire/Anathema/Demoiselle

DLC!Micaiah @ Valkyrie (unpaired, holding Valflame and then Mire)

DLC!Katarina @ Valkyrie (unpaired, holding Valflame and then Mire)

Julia @ Falcon Knight (unpaired, no LB, Gae Bolg)

Rally Heart/Rally Magic/Rally Luck/Rally Movement/Rally Defense

Palla @ Falcon Knight (unpaired, no LB, Gae Bolg)

Rally Spectrum/Rally Strength/Rally Speed/Rally Skill/Rally Resistance

You guys helped me a lot in coming up with these by the way, so thank you.

Hell yes Chrom is worth using. That's a free 100% Dual Strike Couple. Even better with Sumia who rocks Tomefaire Galeforce and Luna. Chrom x Sumia is as powerful as any 2nd Gen pairing. 2 Staffbots should be good. Sumia is god tier.

Dark Flier Sumia

Galeforce

Luna

Tomefaire

Limit Break

Filler (Renewal or AS +2, your call)

Bow Knight Chrom

Aggressor

Bowfaire

Dual Strike+

Hit +20

Limit Break

Fun fact: Bow Knight Chrom x Dark Flier Sumia lets Sumia hit 75 Spd without AS +2 or Spd +2. So you've got a 100% DS Aggressor couple with 9 (Flying) Mov Galeforce lead that doubles everything with killer accuracy. What more could you want?

Edited by Ownagepuffs

...So I'm making one more change to my plan:

Drop Chrom's Charm, add Defender [which... gives me 1 more SKL, putting me right on a break point] and roll.

Use Minerva, Raquesis, and Nanna as my Staffbots.

Why? Charm.

tumblr_na5mbx81rJ1rh9jsuo1_1280.png

...This is basically the end of any theorycrafting, unless problems get spotted.

[sumia's unknown if I'll flip her midcombat, but ??]

Still quite undecided on Morgan's issue: Avo+10 or Prescience. [Prescience gives me an edge on PP. Avo+10 avoids a Damage loss on EP.] Starting to lean Prescience in favor of "It's just a Damage loss" (and I'm not below 0 on Anna. [unless I pull her all the way to Stairs. Which is a pretty big kite.])... but it's a damage loss on Soldiers and a few others.

(I'm coining it on Robin's Hit+20 as well. That's a nice chunk of hit. But... Str+2 to effectively give him 49 STR to use when/if I bust out the Brave sword? Hmm..)

Nah's final and Olivia's 4 literally do not matter.

Edited by Airship Canon

Hell yes Chrom is worth using. That's a free 100% Dual Strike Couple. Even better with Sumia who rocks Tomefaire Galeforce and Luna. Chrom x Sumia is as powerful as any 2nd Gen pairing. 2 Staffbots should be good. Sumia is god tier.

Dark Flier Sumia

Galeforce

Luna

Tomefaire

Limit Break

Filler (Renewal or AS +2, your call)

Bow Knight Chrom

Aggressor

Bowfaire

Dual Strike+

Hit +20

Limit Break

Fun fact: Bow Knight Chrom x Dark Flier Sumia lets Sumia hit 75 Spd without AS +2 or Spd +2. So you've got a 100% DS Aggressor couple with 9 (Flying) Mov Galeforce lead that doubles everything with killer accuracy. What more could you want?

I thought usually physical should pair with physical, same with mag? but i guess in this case it wont matter as much?

Oh i just looked up the bonus for bow knight, now it makes sense

Edited by ipodluffy

Still quite undecided on Morgan's issue: Avo+10 or Prescience. [Prescience gives me an edge on PP. Avo+10 avoids a Damage loss on EP.] Starting to lean Prescience in favor of "It's just a Damage loss" (and I'm not below 0 on Anna. [unless I pull her all the way to Stairs. Which is a pretty big kite.])... but it's a damage loss on Soldiers and a few others.

What if you used her Throne for +Avo instead of the stairs? Shorter kite, bigger boost.

Nah might find use in Deliverer in her filler slot since her lead is stuck at 6 Mov.

Physical x physical and magical x magical is the general rule, but magical dedicated leads can take a physically attacking hard support that doesn't boost Str with no penalties, and it's actually a good way to get around enemies with one defensive stat better than the other. Vaike!Nah and Chrom are the best at doing it.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi