Association Football 2016-17: Força Chapecoense.

Parrhesia

i will refrain from making any predictions on the final

as it is evident that no football team will punish them on the field

only God may render justice unto them in the fires of Hell

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the feel of everyone telling me that portugal would lose and thus make my prediction false, when i will actually get it right.

Remember, POR-GER (2-2 3+)

if portugal win the euros football is dead

scraping out godawful grindy wins is the privilege of weak, shitty teams full of cool but rubbish alphas like greece 04

if portugal win the euros football is dead

scraping out godawful grindy wins is the privilege of weak, shitty teams full of cool but rubbish alphas like greece 04

That grindy "weak" stuff made us the historical giant that we are, mind you.

In fact, our current Uruguayan team is grindy, and is full of cool alphas. Yet, if you dare to call shitty the entire history of my NT, having won 2 World Cups, 2 Olympic games and 15 Copas America, then you know nothing about football.

uruguay 50, uruguay 70 and '14 uruguay (this one a bit less than the others) were all way fucking better than this sack of shit portugal squad, it doesnt even compare

is anyone not from portugal even rooting for this fucking squad? seriously i want to know.

grindy wins happen to basically everyone at one point or another, sometimes out of ideology, sometimes out of necessity. italy was ALWAYS like this, brazil 94 can possibly be described as a grindy squad led by an all-time great, spain '10 was grindy as fuck too even though it was a different kind of bullshit grind

that just happens bro

That grindy "weak" stuff made us the historical giant that we are, mind you.

In fact, our current Uruguayan team is grindy, and is full of cool alphas. Yet, if you dare to call shitty the entire history of my NT, having won 2 World Cups, 2 Olympic games and 15 Copas America, then you know nothing about football.

uruguay aren't even comparable to portugal. you guys may not play the most beautiful football (and neither do we, really) but you leave everything on the pitch. portugal are just kinda cunts.

uruguay rule and i never said otherwise lol

they are also not insanely dreary to watch, they are not insanely lucky when they win and they don't have pepe or twunk ronaldo

Edited by Parrhesia

"Brexit" also happened in football unfortunately. :<

This European Championship has been pretty bad for several reasons, not only from the sports aspect.

At least some small nations like Hungary, Wales and Iceland could really surprise and fascinate the people

Hopefully Portugal won't win. They didn't deserve to be in the last 16 for getting third place in their group. Is it normal in European Championships that 3rd place teams can reach the last 16?

kind of cheering for Portugal to win just bc it would be hilarious for Ronaldo to win the Euros with a mediocre national team while Messi can't win anything with a good one

but I, like Portugal, am a cunt

Hopefully Portugal won't win. They didn't deserve to be in the last 16 for getting third place in their group. Is it normal in European Championships that 3rd place teams can reach the last 16?

UEFA decided 24 teams qualify from now. It's fucking stupid. The AFC ruled the same way which is going to be even more laughable when fucking Tajikistan and Oman are scrapping to get through on a 1-0-2 record.

GUYS GUYS GUYS

What do you call a german team losing to France?

I have no idea, but well done France! Now for the home win once again!

Edited by Riptor

fuck germany

i was rooting for them until i saw their OFFICIAL national team mocking the 7-1. ronaldo sends his regards you cunts. oliver kahn a piece of shit

france beat us like four times as much and always had dignity

yeah but they didn't beat you 7-1 otherwise they probably would :smug: Edited by Tryhard

honestly that 1-0 in '06 had a bigger effect on me, personally. our team was fucking stacked and yet zidane made us look like wimps BY HIMSELF.

98 too it was the same thing.

they just outclass us whenever they have the chance.

fuck germany

i was rooting for them until i saw their OFFICIAL national team mocking the 7-1. ronaldo sends his regards you cunts. oliver kahn a piece of shit

I blame him for stopping us in 2002.

Also, Frings

Didn't expect France to win this but I appreciate it.

Hopefully they'll get the title in their own country.

UEFA decided 24 teams qualify from now. It's fucking stupid. The AFC ruled the same way which is going to be even more laughable when fucking Tajikistan and Oman are scrapping to get through on a 1-0-2 record.

I see.

The number of teams was increased which lowered the bar to reach the ko games.

It was good for small nations like Nothern Island at least and I guess it was the intention by the UEFA to give smaller nations to give a higher chance to survive the group stage.

In general I'd like to prefer a playoff system like in ice hockey.

Didn't expect France to win this but I appreciate it.

Hopefully they'll get the title in their own country.

France never lost a tournament held in its lands.

Just imagine.... a universe where the french stronghold is beaten.... by Portugal.

Imagine the memes....

Edited by Riptor

D. João VI did manage to outsmart Napoleon, though. He also fucked his own people doing so, but still

I googled.

UDSSR won the European Championship in France in 1960.

Also Italy winning the 1938 FIFA World Cup

In general I'd like to prefer a playoff system like in ice hockey.

That wouldn't just be bad, it'd be impossible. Teams are stretched hard by playing seven maximum matches in a month as it is.