Association Football 2016-17: Força Chapecoense.

Parrhesia

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck they will i bet on them dammit

but hey, they played without ALL of their major season signings, and cleverley/fletcher are both huge piles o' dung.

things are bound to be better

and hey, no goals from bojan so far, too!

liverpool got their tits slapped by mancity today

what the fuck their defense is so shit they spent millions on fuckers like baloltelli, moreno and lambert who is an english fred

why can't they buy defensive players dammit

fuck they will i bet on them dammit

but hey, they played without ALL of their major season signings, and cleverley/fletcher are both huge piles o' dung.

things are bound to be better

and hey, no goals from bojan so far, too!

Man U thrashed by Milton Keynes Dons in League Cup. Ok, it's the League Cup, but United's team is so much better on paper that they should've cruised to victory.

Man U thrashed by Milton Keynes Dons in League Cup. Ok, it's the League Cup, but United's team is so much better on paper that they should've cruised to victory.

I felt that Van Gaal considered losing that game. If you pick up their starting XI, it was clearly an experimental squad. Even shit like Anderson and Cleverley got a chance.

Soooo it's much more of a filter game. Not that it erases the humiliation, of course.

Well, I'd bet on Liverpool to take out Basel, which as far as seeding's concerned is an upset, but probably not in anyone's mind :p

Group C's actually pretty fucking even. Didn't Benfica lose a shitton of its squad? And Monaco's started their season with two defeats in the league, so...

Is Athletic in Group H Bilbao? I could maybe see them clambering over the club who literally had to relocate west since their stadium is in the middle of a civil war.

how the fuck did roma slip down to a fourth seed, like, holy shit

But yeah aside from those there sure are a lot of Groups Of 50% Death.

Bayer just beat Borussia IN DORTMUND. And Zenit actually has 3 offensive players in pretty good shape, which is more then what Monaco and Benfica can say.

Yeah, Athletic in Group H is Bilbao, and they prolly are gonna be leading their group. Playing in San Mamés is HARD.

Man, Van Gaal isnt really doing much to improve MU's squad. Wont be surprised if they make a last minute desperate signing which is absolutely pointless.

Also, Diego Costa seems to have made his mark in the EPL. I Look forward to Chelsea doing less bus-parking and more proper play

Man, Van Gaal isnt really doing much to improve MU's squad. Wont be surprised if they make a last minute desperate signing which is absolutely pointless.

they just signed Falcao

teehee real madrid can't have a galatico team

that ucl winning squad wasn't a galatico i say

lul arsenal getting welbeck

dood is like the worst striker ever

Isnt Falcao still injured? if so, it means that it will take even more time for him to adjust. He hasnt quite been the same ever since he left Atletico...

Also, no Di Maria, no party for Real. That as well as Casillas having all the confidence of a depressed man (he's terrible at organising the defense), AND that Alonso isnt there to structure the midfield. Madrid better make some changes before it all goes down the drain. Its not like FIFA 14; many good players does not simply make a good team

Falcão recovered some weeks ago, IIRC.

I wonder, Manure has a really strong left side and offensive field, but their right side and defense is absolute crap. What are they thinking not hiring and defensive midfielders and center backs?

Also it's because of those early blunders that Real doesn't win their domestic championships that much often. Even Atletico Madrid looks more focused.

Falcão recovered some weeks ago, IIRC.

I wonder, Manure has a really strong left side and offensive field, but their right side and defense is absolute crap. What are they thinking not hiring and defensive midfielders and center backs?

Also it's because of those early blunders that Real doesn't win their domestic championships that much often. Even Atletico Madrid looks more focused.

they have too many centre backs. Jones, Blackett, Evans, Smalling, Rojo, Blind (also DM). most of them aren't impressive though. van gaal still wants his weird formations

their attack is impressive though and the left side of the field is scary af

also you confused falcaos lol, the colombian one has no ~

Edited by fuccboi

I didn't confuse them, it's just that I am so used to that ~ that I forget to correct it lol also I don't think there is any other popular and active Falcao/Falcão nowadays, so that is not as bad.

Blackett has the most potential out of all those you mentioned, but he's like 18 or so. Smalling, Evans and Jonese are shit. Rojo is meh, and United has no luck for south american players. Their defense is fucked either way, man.

IIRC Smalling's a good centreback but a fucking gash rightback, which is where he played basically all last season. Wasn't able to watch much of it, though - planning to change that around this year.

No world-beater, granted - United definitely need... um... anything but more centre-forwards by this stage.

Edited by Parrhesia