Association Football 2016-17: Força Chapecoense.

Parrhesia

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fucking called it. I. Fucking. Called it. Of course we win the shitty friendly where Messi didn't even play by a landslide.

A friend of mine recently said Di Maria is the best player in the world right now, and shit, I'm inclined to agree. Fuck your Suarez, your Muller, your Ronaldo, fuck your James, and most of all, fuck your Messi. Di Maria 2014. Bitch.

I know, I know. They ARE close enough, don't you agree? Reus is basically the best German player nowadays, his match against Real Madrid at that last UCL game was absurd. If only Mkhtaryan didn't fuck up...

Anyway, Di Maria is one hell of a player. I'd rank him just below Messi, regarding only players from Argentina. I hope he can do something about that shitty Manure squad.

It's quite funny seeing the Argentinians and some people in the press saying "well, if we had Di Maria in the final things would've been different". Well, Germany didn't have Reus for the entirety of the WC, along with other injured players...

It's quite funny seeing the Argentinians and some people in the press saying "well, if we had Di Maria in the final things would've been different". Well, Germany didn't have Reus for the entirety of the WC, along with other injured players...

di maria and aguero have much more of an impact on the argentine squad than khedira and reus do on germany. germany simply has more quality squad depth. perez is a good player and a good lad, but he just, does not compare to di maria. the past is the past though, and in the end, germany won. and matches aren't deserved, or what-ifs, matches are won.

Germany was basically playing their B-team + Neuer, Kroos, and Reus. It's not really surprising that their defence got ripped through.

also fwiw I think Reus is better than Di Maria, though you're right in saying that Di Maria is more essential to the squad.

Edited by BBM

Germany was basically playing their B-team + Neuer, Kroos, and Reus. It's not really surprising that their defence got ripped through.

also fwiw I think Reus is better than Di Maria, though you're right in saying that Di Maria is more essential to the squad.

and argentina wasn't playing messi, was not on home soil, had a few other players missing, and had a brand new manager making his debut. i don't see your point. we could do this for a while.

Edited by fuccboi

Time to go watch Germany obliterate Scotland.

If nothing else nice to see Craig Gordon on the bench after being injured for ages.

Any other euro qualifiers going on?

edit: half time and 1-0 down, that's better than I thought it would be

i've been impressed with our left winger Anya but I've never heard of him before

edit2: could've easily been an equaliser from naismith

big Stevie Fletcher is on

FUCK YEAH ANYA SCORED 1-1

edit3: and when I said that they scored against traditional shite scottish defending

really disappointing since that was a performance deserving of at least a point in the second half.

german center back should have been sent off for a clear goalscoring opportunity interception, but instead sends off mulgrew for a second yellow for kicking the ball away slightly after the whistle

fucking pissant referee

and lol portugal lost 1-0 to albania

Edited by Tryhard

Albania scored a quite nice goal too.

If Germany wants to win that qualifier they must cross their fingers and hope they don't meet Italy. It's the biggest football bitch/pimp relationship I've ever seen, even bigger than France/Germany.

Anyway, Lewandowski just scored four times against the almighty GIBRALTAR. Gotta love those kinds of squads where at least 3 players are firefighters

If Germany wants to win that qualifier they must cross their fingers and hope they don't meet Italy. It's the biggest football bitch/pimp relationship I've ever seen, even bigger than France/Germany.

One day it'll end... Germany usually had bad luck against Brazil too and then BAM 7-1 in the WC.

What do you mean, though? Isn't it just a group stage like the other qualifiers?

Didn't proofread, so I sounded like a dumbfuck. What I meant is that Germany in THE EURO ITSELF may cross their fingers. What happened in 2012 was fucking absurd.

But hey, I don't think Germany had that kind of luck against Brazil. I mean, in official matches they've only played twice, with one win for both sides, so no one-sided beating historic.

Omg Ramos's Panenka was simply awesome

Also, Reus gets injured, again godammit. I really hope these injuries dont screw up his career. Also, why did they play him for the entire game right after he comes back from injury? Isnt that a bit risky for a friendly of all games

Diego Costa is gonna surpass Shearer/Suarez/Cronaldo and score more than 31 goals this EPL.

Chelsea is so overpowered, Fabregas is dancing in the pitch nowadays

wow newcastle are actually bottom after being humped by southampton 4-0

southampton are certainly doing well enough after getting their team annihilated in transfers

edit: di maria devastated qpr

Edited by Tryhard

casillas has completely lost all of the talent that he previously had due to injuries and not being played. Imo, it would be best if he was dropped (even tho it may make him even worse)

Also, whoa, deportivo vs real madrid ended 2-8 to madrid. Do they even defend in that league o_O

all I thought was the first leicester penalty was not a penalty, the rest seemed fair to me from what I've seen, yet some united supporters seemed to think one referee error gives them leave to bitch about the entire game when they got dominated

manchester defense all over the place, it's ridiculous

Edited by Tryhard