Marth is ugly

Chiki

i read your first post many times and did not see any mention about this not being a serious thread. you have some weird expectations.

the FE12 mug lacks expression. it's like saying which is better:

Spr_1b_150.png or mewtwo_hgss.png

obviously HGSS mewtwo has better proportions, but for one of the supposedly most intimidating pokemon in the game, the R/B sprite does it more justice. and of course, it's subjective.

also

Spr_1b_149.png vs Spr_4h_149.png

i disagree wholeheartedly with FE12 caeda looking better than FE11 caeda. FE11 caeda looks resolute. FE12 caeda looks like a doofus.

Guess we differ in opinion; Kinda think the colour palette used in FE11 was inferior to 12's; Caeda seems more princess-like in 12 but I think its the mouth I'm liking more.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will keep this quote forever to keep it for use as blackmail.

I am a bit confused by that.

Gonzales is very childlike, angsting and vulnerable. A.k.a. "moe". Where is the blackmail material in that statement?

Fe11 Marth looks like he had an amateur plastic surgeon put too much filler in his cheeks. Samius pretty much described what I think when I see his portrait. Fe12 Marth looks much better by comparison.

i'm sure that there are a lot of people with fat faces who would take great offense to this statement.

Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.j

Edited by Shauni

Why does every dragon have to be badass? Dragonite is perfect.

Because dragons are badass by default, brah. Did you miss the memo? :P:

FE11's Marth does look pretty derpy to be honest. I wouldnt say ugly, but certainly derpy.

• 3 weeks later...

The portraits (and the battle models) ruined the game for me. I killed off almost everyone not for Gaiden chapters, but because I hate the art.

+1 The battle models were so blah for me, but then I kinda prefer sprites and such...

I do think Marth looks a wee bit off in Shadow Dragon, his portrait got fixed up a little in FE12, but he's not my favourite Lord in terms of looks, stats etc. so idk, no matter what he looks like he still doesn't impress me >.<