PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol fuck I wish I could pull off the short-sleeve button down/vest/tie combo. People say all you're missing is a fedora but like it looks so SHARP UGH

I finally found a picture I where I look kinda fly. Had to dress up for a sweet sixteen.

[spoiler=kinda big]spgVJus.png

Thought my skull shirt and pink tie looked good, ignore the boxes we had just moved in.

wow what a jock.

tumblr_ob5i4c7ueV1rmz85to2_1280.jpg

it's been a while

i was in chicago two weeks ago for a party this is what i wore

also

tumblr_oca2wrav2i1rmz85to2_1280.jpg

Edited by Quote

[spoiler=before]IMG_0900.jpg

don't have a selfie from the front sry you'll just have to imagine

[spoiler=after][spoiler=back]IMG_0903.jpg

[spoiler=front]IMG_0902.jpg

I guess you can link this for the OP eclipse.

DAMN SHEZZY.

YOU LITERALLY HAD A KIRITO TRANSFORMATION.

Also why does your mii always frown. :c

The length didn't really bother me, but it was getting in my face a lot. As in, the entire left side of my face would be covered with hair, if I didn't constantly push it away. If I cut just that part, it would've looked weird so I just decided I might as well cut the whole thing.

Yeah I could ponytail and that would pretty much solve everything, but it would slip off a lot and eventually pieces would get in my face again and cause me a lot of discomfort.

this is just way easier and more comfortable to maintain, though I still think long hair looked better. oh well.

I see... That's a shame. Your hair as long looked pretty nice, and uh, kinda looked better even if it's from behind. <_< But you're right, short hair is easier to maintain.

Ahh well that picture of me with short hair was from like right after the haircut so I've been tweaking it a bit to make it look better. that was sort of a shitty haircut, but nowhere else was open on sunday and I wanted to get it done before I changed my mind.

I did get a lot of compliments on my hair when it was long yeah, but looking good is useless when you're pretty sure you'll be single forever anyways.

Any regrets I have are cancelled out by the fact this is about a million times more comfortable.

Pfff and you post that one. >( Should post the better looking one.

oh well, looking good will help your self-esteem or something like that and that might get you girls and stuff. I think. Not sure.

WELL I suppose that works out then.