PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_20139858273647_zps8c5aef8a.jpeg

I don't do pictures so this is one of the most recent ones. It's from late May, a couple weeks before I finished Commanders Course and got my Sergeant rank.

Paintball with Israeli combat commanders is hard. Except when you're also an Israeli combat commander.

Edited by Life

Reminds me of hearing a radio story interview where some guy, I think ex-U.S. army, said he trash-talked some (ex?) Hamas (?) guys into having a paintball match with him and his (also ex-Army, possibly with some ex-IDF mixed in?) buds, won (according to him, what gave his guys the edge was that the Palestinians (IIRC) were "using battlefield tactics," while he and his crew were using "paintball tactics"), and kinda sorta became friendly with them maybe a little afterwards. At least enough to share a drink.

Oh god I was searching through my old imageshack account, and I found this picture. It's of me and two of my friends from university, first year. This is between 4-5 years old, my hair isn't anywhere near this long any more

me1evx.jpg

i need to go back to the gym

[spoiler=Guys I'm wearing my friend's shitty hoodie again huehuehuehuehuehue]8WgwnaX.jpg

I'm dumb, which one is Raven? I'm guessing the one on the right based on the hair comment but I'm probably wrong.

black hair on the right, yup.

Gettin' ready for a romantic night in? I think yes.

Warning: bare shoulders ahead.

[spoiler=A little less July, a little more last night.]3vqh.jpg

Edited by Zanryu

Thanks bro. B)
Dat game room doe. No idea why the 'rents painted it yellow. ONE DAY I WILL HAVE MY OWN GAME ROOM IN MY OWN SPACE. It will be full of crimson. Or something.