Lucina is the most beautiful girl

Chiki

Also, why was the title changed? Not everyone will agree with the statement in it.

Because Lucina won the poll?

It's only natural to put the winner's name on things, regardless of if not everyone agrees.

The majority wins in situations like this (aka polls).

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't mean it should be stated as fact. Even if Frederick were to win any polls he's in, I would make it "Frederick wins so and so poll" instead of saying "Frederick is the best character" or "Frederick is the hottest male" or whatever.

It kind of is the fact of this contest.

Lucina won the contest for who is the most beautiful girl by the majority's vote, which obviously makes her objectively the most beautiful girl.

You don't have to subjectively agree, but it is what it is.

"The majority wins."

Doesn't mean it should be stated as fact. Even if Frederick were to win any polls he's in, I would make it "Frederick wins so and so poll" instead of saying "Frederick is the best character" or "Frederick is the hottest male" or whatever.

She's right. It was too close to say that above all no questions asked Lucina is the most beautiful girl. I think we all know that Lucina won (Doesn't mean she deserved it). The title is just begging for a huge argument.

Sexiest -> Sexist, I think?

Oh yep, looks like it was that.

But we DO know Lucina is flat chested. Like I said, look at her beach art. Also, it's not just her flat-chestedness I don't like. I don't like her outfit or her hairstyle or her lack of curves either. Her face isn't that great either except in that OST cover art.

I don't want to discuss her chest any longer, but let's just say I'm still not convinced. As for the other criteria we'll just have to agree to disagree, though I am going to reiterate that all of the girls have the same face.

This is a bit blunt, but if people are going to desperately grip at the fact that Cherche had nine votes less than Lucina before the cut-off, then they should probably refrain from taking part in contests like this because evidently they can't handle it all too well. Celes never intended this thread to be a debate or argument, but simply a contest to crown who the most beautiful girl is from the majoirty's vote. This thread was nothing more or nothing less but that.

The poll spoke and named Lucina as the objectively most beautiful girl.

I have to say guys, that was a great read.

Bravo.

*claps*

Ana, you honestly get irritated at the smallest things, especially when people don't agree with your opinion.

It's a *FREAKING* thread title.

It's not the end of the world.

Someone post "CHROM AND OLIVIA IS CANON" in a thread... I will totally proceed to post very vocal disagreement in said thread.

Edited by shadowofchaos

only if beautiful could also mean hideous at the same time

I'm disappointed nobody has tried to sound wise and give a speech on how beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Lucina is the most beautiful girl in Fire Emblem: Awakening, but keep in mind that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The most beautiful thing about Awakening is that there are so many great characters to choose from.

Yeah, saying that made me throw up, and I'm huge Lucina fan.

I have to say guys, that was a great read.

Bravo.

*claps*

Ana, you honestly get irritated at the smallest things, especially when people don't agree with your opinion.

It's a *FREAKING* thread title.

It's not the end of the world.

Someone post "CHROM AND OLIVIA IS CANON" in a thread... I will totally proceed to post very vocal disagreement in said thread.

GUYS CHROM AND OLIVIA IS TOTALLY CANON EVEN THOUGH SUMIA IS SHOWN IN THE INTRO AND THE CHAPTER TWELVE SCENE IS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS MAIDEN

But seriously, Rey, I don't think a lot of people use Chrom x Olivia for its supports, people use it for luna and speed on Inigo and Assassin on Lucina.

(But blue-haired Inigo is pretty awesome)

y

GUYS CHROM AND OLIVIA IS TOTALLY CANON EVEN THOUGH SUMIA IS SHOWN IN THE INTRO AND THE CHAPTER TWELVE SCENE IS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS MAIDEN

But seriously, Rey, I don't think a lot of people use Chrom x Olivia for its supports, people use it for luna and speed on Inigo and Assassin on Lucina.

+SPD/Luna on Inigo and Myrmidon (and therefore Vantage), not Assassin, on Lucina.

But seriously, Rey, I don't think a lot of people use Chrom x Olivia for its supports.

I do. Again, I feel like it's just simply a better relationship than what the game itself pushes. (Seriously, I feel like Chrom/Sumia is one of two implied pairs that I.S. actually got wrong.)

Edited by Just call me Al

... ... [/raises hand]

I do...

I do. Again, I feel like it's just simply a better relationship than what the game itself pushes. (Seriously, I feel like Chrom/Sumia is one of two implied pairs that I.S. actually got wrong.)

What's the other one???

Boobs aren't all that make a woman attractive. In addition, it's been scientifically proven that spending more time with a person makes them seem more attractive. I'm not sure if this is a factor here since Lucina isn't a person in the real world, but all the attention and screen time she gets could contribute to this idea.

Nah, that's just silly.

Clearly she's no Tiki but there is a wide spectrum of sizes Lucina could fall in, especially when wearing clothing designed to be protective rather than revealing. And even if she is flat, it's not a big enough factor against her IMO, but I can see your viewpoint.

Why do you even reference Tiki's breasts as a standard for big? Actually, why does anyone? I know it's sort of big for FE standards, but it's actually rather average. If anything, her outfit is a bit too revealing.

But we DO know Lucina is flat chested. Like I said, look at her beach art. Also, it's not just her flat-chestedness I don't like. I don't like her outfit or her hairstyle or her lack of curves either. Her face isn't that great either except in that OST cover art.

Also, why was the title changed? Not everyone will agree with the statement in it.

I'm kind of curious myself, now. Aren't Lucy's looks rather average by FE's standards? Especially considering the traditional blue hair. If so, why wasn't Eirika considered quite the looker herself?

Also, this is coming from me. I don't really dislike any character, and sort of like Lucina.

Can I ask why this is an argument?

Because everything deserves an explanation. And as such, I was the one that have replied to someone's (Redwall's) post that I have disagreed with in the first place. Funny enough, that catalyst wasn't exactly about tastes or anything.