[Game Over on N5] Everybody is Mafia Mafia Round 2.2

Elieson

mmmph mmph mph mph mmmphmph.

(bbm not to be rude or anything but having grudges over mafia games is lame. i've been on the giving and receiving end of them and it makes even dumb silly games like this unfun for other players.)

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmmmpph mmph mmmph mmph.

(also I've been hit, would like a medic in the house please I would like any ITPs to contact me, I want to help ITPs in this game before I die. I don't intend on winning the game myself, looks like I'm going to die soon probably anyhow.)

Why would I hold grudges over mafia games? I tried to get Manix killed because it's fun, we always do it, and I expected him to do the same. Maybe he actually wasn't planning on trying to kill me, but a) I had no proof of that, since he said the same thing last game and ended up trying to get me killed anyways, and b) I'd already made plans to get him killed before he spoke to me and was too lazy to undo them.

Maybe he actually wasn't planning on trying to kill me, but a) I had no proof of that, since he said the same thing last game and ended up trying to get me killed anyways,

mmmmph mmmphmmmph. ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

(also he seemed pretty pissed off outside of the game so I assumed it was a grudge-type thing for something he did in the previous game, idk. you gotta make sure the other guy's having fun, man.)

mmmmphmmmph irc?

I'm running a bit late to work, so I'm gonna update phase when I get there.

For now, I'll keep phase open, but just for a few hours.

Since the phase is still open, my deduction is that posting here is still allowed. I would like to take this chance to tell you that my deduction states that Captain America's role PM is Captain Falcon and not Captain America. Nice attempt, but it won't work against my detective instinct.

You don't learn that at Elementary my dear Watson.

Night 2 ends and progresses straight into Night 3. Who died? Let's find out.

Bluedoom, Mafia Not Mafia But Actually Cult Recruiter, shouldn't have bragged about being cult.

Dear Bluedoom,

You are the Cult Recruiter. You may recruit others to join your Cult by using ##Cult [uSER]. All culted members will be known to eachother as being culted members and nothing but culted members, and all roles remain unaffected by culting. If you die, the first recruit will lose their original role, but will inherit yours. The cult will have a quicktopic together and achieves victory when the cult represents 75%+ of the living players.

You are aligned with the Cult. You may submit your killing action during the night as ##Night X: Kill [uSER], where [uSER] represents another living player besides yourself. You may use this simultaneously with your recruit.

You have a non-mandatory but encouraged character and posting restriction and may make all posts in thread as if you were:

*N, from Pokemon B/W*

Paperblade, Mafia Witch Mason Recruiter , forgot his tryhard underpants.

Dear Paperblade,

You are the Witch. You may perform an additional kill each night by using ##Cast Spell on [uSER] of [WORD]. [WORD] must be a 6-8 letter noun (not proper noun), and must be said in thread or in OC (Provide me with a screencap if OC). I'll confirm with the [uSER] if spoken via OC, and when confirmed from either source, [uSER] will die. This will last until you die, so anyone targeted say N1, can still be affected and killed by N3.

You are the Mason Recruiter. You may recruit others to join your Masonship by using ##Masonize [uSER]. All masons will be known to eachother as being masons and nothing but masons, and all roles remain unaffected by masonizing. If you die, the first recruit will lose their original role, but will inherit yours. Masons have a quicktopic together and may not shoot other masons until all remaining players are part of the masonry.

You are aligned with the Mafia. You may submit your killing action during the night as ##Night X: Kill [uSER], where [uSER] represents another living player besides yourself.

You have a non-mandatory but encouraged character and posting restriction and may make all posts in thread as if you were:

*Kelsey Green, from Choral Mafia*

Captain America, Mafia Seraph, Falcon Kicked too far off of Final Destination to Up-B recover.

Dear Captain America,

You are the Seraph. During Night 1, you must target another player with ##Seraph for [uSER]. [uSER] will receive protection for the entirety of Night 1, and two extra BPV. If you die, you may still win if [uSER] is alive by declared game end.

You are aligned with the Mafia. You may submit your killing action during the night as ##Night X: Kill [uSER], where [uSER] represents another living player besides yourself.

*Captain Falcon, from the F-Zero series*

Because Paperblade has died, Captain America lost the game.

Blitz, Mafia Cult Jailor & Jack of All Trades, experienced mind implosion when he couldn't guess the full Scumteam.

Dear Blitz,

You are the Jailor + Jack of All Trades. You may imprison someone (Hooking & Protecting them) by using ##Imprison [uSER]. You may also use your jack abilities one time each, which include:

• ##Hijack [uSER]
  • ##Nightvig [uSER]
  • ##Rolecop [uSER]
  • ##Message (courier) [uSER]
  • ##Commute

You may not use multiple 1-shot abilities in one night., but you may use your Jailing + one 1-shot ability.

You are aligned with the Cult. You may submit your killing action during the night as ##Night X: Kill [uSER], where [uSER] represents another living player besides yourself. You may use this simultaneously with your base action. You win when the cult makes up 75% or more if living players.

*Taros, from Shining Force 2*

Boron, Mafia Fabricator+Lover, had after school suspension, and is just as confused as the mods are.

Dear Sangyul,

You are the Fabricator Lover. During Night 1, you must submit ##Love [uSER], and [uSER] will be bound to you. If [uSER] were to die, you would die, and if you were to die, [uSER] would die.

Also, you may fabricate a fake item and distribute them to different users by using:

• ##Give_Bad_Gun to [uSER1]. This will backfire when used, killing [uSER1]
  • ##Give_Bad_Vest to [uSER2]. This will not actually protect against any kills

*Shin, from the great land of Englishland*

Night 3 has begun, and ends in 24 hours (1300 GMT-5 [1pm EST, 12pmCST, etc] on 8/28/13).

Edited by Elieson