Most attractive video game console

Junkhead

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I love the 64 for being the first console I owned and all the great games...

Visually, the thing was just a massive abomination.

And it doesn't even have a handle. If you try to hit someone with it, you are likely to hurt you arm or letting it slip and hurt your feet.

At least you can do some cool stuff by slowly pulling out the cartridge.

Edited by BrightBow

What kind of girl do you think she is? Why does she need a handle to fuel your sick fantasies?

Those other consoles need to eat a damn burger or something.

IIRC, in Western Europe or so, fat is more appreciated because it signifies actual healthiness instead of anorexic models.

Well, given it's size, the Gamecube is way healtier then the N64. And it didn't stop it from having a handle to strike down the wicked.

Why would you use a console to hit someone?

Use an Xbox 360 gamepad instead.

I should try that sometime. It's just that I don't have a 360. Besides, the Gamecube has been around for longer and I find it hard to break habits.

Edited by BrightBow

I've never owned a PSP before and I've espeically never owned this PSP before, but I really think that's one of the prettiest things I've ever seen~ But that's just because bias because Monster Hunter and Zinogre probably x3

So I've never owned one, but I think PSPs can look pretty~

Edited by Freohr Datia

let's all take a moment to gush over the solid perfection that is a nintendo gamecube controller...

True, but that's a controller, not console.

Also if you REALLY wanted to hurt someone with a video game controller, you wouldn't use an actually decent 360 controller. You'd use one of the original Xbox controllers, otherwise known as "bricks with buttons".

Also if you REALLY wanted to hurt someone with a video game controller, you wouldn't use an actually decent 360 controller. You'd use one of the original Xbox controllers, otherwise known as "bricks with buttons".

Whoops, I forgot about that gamepad.

There's something oddly pleasing about the SNES' shade of scant purple, and something charming about how you just jack a cartridge into the top of it (and the genesis and the 64 etc) to play it

That said, the gamecube just feels so smooth, with that lacquer-like finish on top

Edited by Rehab