How many hours have you spent playing FE:A?

Yay

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

172:03 hours

188 times used (sometimes I turn it up just to hear the music)

0:54 average playtime

I played it a lot, yet it feels like it gave me less content than other titles in the series.
Hmm... it's very time consuming, and it's not even my favorite game (not at all actually, it's probably my least favorite).

It's not a bad thing but the time I spent on it makes it look like I love the game, lol ;; I do have some major problems with it but it's still good fun.

Still... everyone seems to have long play times even if they don't love it. I guess it's mostly time spent on grinding/getting skills/grinding supports/whatevs because that's how I doubled the time in my second playthrough.

I do plan on playing one final playthrough on Lunatic with super babies and dread fighter Owain :KnollRoll:

Well, everyone has me beat!

I have about 85 hours logged in. One play through. Currently trying to beat the easier version of Apotheosis on Hard Mode Classic. I got to the last round, but had I had another staff user I would have won. Two of my units died as a result and I have to grind just a little bit more. After that, I'll beat the harder wave of enemies (I can beat the first part in two rounds no problem, just haven't tried cracking harder version yet.)

Really happy that Nintendo threw in a challenge like Apotheosis.

1197:19

0:39

... Leave me alone, Etrian Odyssey 4 is my only other game (which I got recently), and I had a stressful semester D:

1197:19

0:39

... Leave me alone, Etrian Odyssey 4 is my only other game (which I got recently), and I had a stressful semester D:

O_O

[/pats] Sorry to hear than Sangyul... But wow. You beat Rey! :)

O_O

[/pats] Sorry to hear than Sangyul... But wow. You beat Rey! :)

I'm not sure if beating soc is a good thing or not XD;

But yeah, when I'm stressed I tend to ignore everything and just play my DS/3DS. And Awakening was the only game I had for the 3DS for the longest time.

I'm not sure if beating soc is a good thing or not XD;

But yeah, when I'm stressed I tend to ignore everything and just play my DS/3DS. And Awakening was the only game I had for the 3DS for the longest time.

... ... Hmm.

Same way. The first game I got was Mario Kart, so the times on THAT are kind of ridiculous. :D

I find the averages to be pretty interesting. I wasn't expecting to be so high; a lot of people seem to play for 30-60 minutes.

I imagine a lot of that comes from stuff like marathoning the game as soon as it came out.

Total Time Played: 278: 16

No. Times Played: 101

Average Play Time: 2:45

I find the averages to be pretty interesting. I wasn't expecting to be so high; a lot of people seem to play for 30-60 minutes.

Can't speak for anyone else but I'm sure my average playtime is taking a hit because of all the times I had to do a full reset when getting all the Avatar S supports on casual. On Classic I'd just use suspend to go back to the main menu if i need to.