Kirby Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote: Kirsche

Kirsche is scum (probably SK). I have a role-related reason for this and everybody should sheep me without asking my what this is so that I have one more phase where the mafia doesn't know my role.

sick and sleepy, but just hammer Kirsche before I wake up to get this game done

my role will win the game for us without needing extra discussion and whatever

just a reminder since Refa hasn't played in LYLO before; nobody vote tomorrow until I out results (I will have the ability to do this no matter what happens tonight)

Night 4

kirsche (2): BBM, Shinori (Lynch!)

Not Voting (3): Boron, kirsche, Refa

kirsche sunk to the bottom of the sea...

x4OiBsa.png

kirsche - Sailor Waddle Dee - Hated Serial Killer - Lynched Day 4

It is now Night 4. 24 hours to send in night actions, but I'd prefer to update earlier.

Day 5

The town and mafia were too busy crying over kirsche's death to kill anybody.

"Th-thump... Th-thump..." - Sailor Waddle Dee ;_;7

It is now Day 5. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch. With 4 alive, it takes 3 to hammer.

Edited by mafia sucks

LOL

first off NOBODY VOTE

Now, Shinori:

1) Who did you protect on N3?

2) What are your cop results from N4?

Boron:

Do you have any part to your role other than scanning as opposite alignment?

I will reveal my role once these questions are answered.

Boron:

Do you have any part to your role other than scanning as opposite alignment?

I will reveal my role once these questions are answered.

Didn't realize this game was updated, my bad.

I am a miller courier. I can "paint" three messages during the day phase to send to anyone still in the game. On D1 I sent messages to scorri and Paperblade. Past that I stopped caring.

Fun fact: the "courier" part is the real reason I was annoyed with my role, not the miller part. This is, what, the fourth time?

I inspected you because:

I knew Kirsche would have to be lynched either that day or the next day anyway because of hated role working in lylo.

Boron claimed miller, so I saw no reason in wasting an inspection on her.

Thought Refa was more likely to be town because of having the ninja role given to him by scorri. (Worthless role for town and as someone else pointed out scorri most likely wouldn't have connected herself to a scum buddy.)

So a large portion of it was it was because PoE. Also I've still bee on the fence about you for most of this game. WRT day 1 and how that worked out I was partially biased towards you and my thoughts on you were on and off for a bit. So it was just good to go ahead and get my thoughts completely clear on you as well in the process.

Ugh, I'm not sure now if the lack of kill last night was because of something you did or something I did. I should have told you to Cop Refa, but I thought you were alternating and that you were forced to Cop anyways.

I'm the Gravedigger. Unfortunately I can't use dead mystery roles, which is lame because I forgot it until after I told Shinori to quickhammer (my original plan was to hijack someone). I crumbed this on D2 when I told Objection to empower Shinori even after Scorri died. I jailed Shinori on N2, Tracked Kirsche (to Elie) on N3, and Middlemanned Boron and Shinori on N4.

I also have a 1-day Tree Stump modifier to my role, and I was expecting to die last night. I was also thinking Shinori was scum, and was hoping he'd BS a scum report on Refa after there was no kill so I could catch him out in a lie, but no such luck. Trying to think of an auto-win scenario but the only roles left to me now are Governor, Ascetic and Empowerer, all of which are useless in this situation.

Either you stopped boron from kill me or I stopped someone from killing you.

Either way scum is amongst boron and Refa. I felt iffy about Borons miller claim ever since it's been stated.

I'm gonna do a reread of their ISO's before I make any hasty decisions.