Chrom x Sumia is the best Awakening couple

Camilla

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness, you should join the next mafia game whenever the signups are available, if you're up to it.

I'm just waiting for the signups to open.

Check the commments here to get a small... SMALL sample.

Reading through that drivel just makes me wonder why you didn't block him earlier. You have my admiration for being able to remain civil for so long. If I was wearing a hat, I'd tip it to you.

[spoiler=actually...]z17dJVTs.gif

I vote that we lynch all Awakening pairings, since clearly they must ALL be scum if it causes so much in-town fighting. Who's with me? :P:

I'm cool with this plan.

FE13 Pairing Mafia gogogo

I'm just waiting for the signups to open.

As am I, although I'm sure I'll be awful.

...Well, all right then... someone might need to get their head examined, because that sort of white knighting seems to speak of some sort of disorder. Possibly an anxiety disorder? A belief that they are being targeted for thinking different and, therefore, must speak out in order to try and find a support group where they can feel safe?

...I need to not read stuff while studying for a psych exam. I really do.

Fans like that make me almost sad of my preferred pairings. I mean, it would be funny if I knew they weren't being serious, but they are. *sigh* My preferred pairing for Chrom IS Fem!Avatar, but I readily admit their support isn't the best and mostly like it because I just like the story better with them paired (and I prefer Chrom's other options with... well, other people). Sumia's a sweetheart, even if she does try too hard and not quite make things work. Backstabber is a little much, though. Cordelia's the one who doesn't say anything, right? Like, Cordelia never even seems to TRY, yes?

Me too. Serenes is all I need. The people tend to be FAR more polite and awesome.

Same here. All of the above. I'm always gonna love Chrom/Robin, but sometimes I feel so embarrassed when I see people like that. It makes me sad that they give a bad name to my OTP.

Which reminds me: Can anyone tell me if I've been as obnoxious as some of these other Chrom/Avatar fans??? I really want to try and prove that not all of us shippers are as trollish and wacko as some of these unfortunate fans. If I have, please let me know!

In all seriousness, you should join the next mafia game whenever the signups are available, if you're up to it.

I'd like to as well, though I've never played it online; only the garden variety party game with a bunch of friends at summer camp. XD

Pfft, you should check out this to see SazukeEX's antics. Scroll down a lot to see.

White knights Cordelia at heavy expense of Sumia and insists that Ike HAS to be gay and that the only issue is Soren's gender, which heavily flattens both their characters, huh? Wow, what a wonderful fan. *sarcastic*

That video might as well be called "Ranger Jack Walker farming Likes vs SazukeEX farming spam"

Yeah, I eventually kept reading solely for the Ranger replies, as they were well thought out and fun to read.

Which reminds me: Can anyone tell me if I've been as obnoxious as some of these other Chrom/Avatar fans??? I really want to try and prove that not all of us shippers are as trollish and wacko as some of these unfortunate fans. If I have, please let me know!

I think we're both okay, but that's a fear of mine now too.

I kinda know how you guys feel, actually. But in my case, it's showing people that not all fangirls think Ike is gay for Soren. I'm an Ike fangirl that ships him with Elincia instead. Also, that not all Awakening fangirls fangirl over Chrom. I fangirl over Frederick instead. Hee hee.

Pfft, you should check out this to see SazukeEX's antics. Scroll down a lot to see.

Just...what. xP

A lot of what that guy is saying isn't even true at all. A "secret romantic support" with Soren? Where the hell did that come from? I'd never once heard anything about such a thing, even in past debates I've gotten into about this. He's clearly pulling crap out of his ass. lol

I agree with Shadowofchaos, that was so funny.

Ha, ha, thanks for all the compliments. I had my fun and while trying to put across my thoughts.

I'll admit that even I though I suggested that we all stop because the uploader asked us to, I continued anyway. Nobody's perfect. :P

Ha, ha, thanks for all the compliments. I had my fun and while trying to put across my thoughts.

I'll admit that even I though I suggested that we all stop because the uploader asked us to, I continued anyway. Nobody's perfect. :P

Hey, it was fun to read. ^^

Although, one thing did strike a negative cord with me. When he said Elincia didn't even desire Ike in the Japanese version of PoR. I'd heard that IkexElincia was "nonexistent" in it, but does Elincia actually say at all that she doesn't want him? It doesn't sound like her at all to me, whether she ever had feelings for Ike or not. I just can't see her outright saying something like that, especially to him of all people (considering how hard he fights for her and what good friends they become).

Good on you for defending your position so well, but you were clearly dealing with a troll. That was painful to read. Just don't feed them, or they'll waste hours of your life that you can't get back. But yes, I agreed with every point you made, so it wasn't a complete waste to see that some on the internet have sense.

@Ana: Yes, Ike x Elincia IS a localization inclusion. This is the only thing he Saz is right about

That's not what I'm asking. I said I was aware of that. I'm asking does Elincia ever literally say that she doesn't want Ike in a romantic sort of way?

...Alcohol references in Gatrie/Shinon were removed, yet Shinon's obviously drunken behavior in that one conversation with Ike was kept? Weird. xP

And that still doesn't answer my question, but I'm just going to assume no at this point. And imo, Elincia having a crush on Ike was more obvious in English PoR than the opposite.

...Alcohol references in Gatrie/Shinon were removed, yet Shinon's obviously drunken behavior in that one conversation with Ike was kept? Weird. xP

And that still doesn't answer my question, but I'm just going to assume no at this point. And imo, Elincia having a crush on Ike was more obvious in English PoR than the opposite.

Not the first time you've seen this in localizations. "frothy mugs of water" anyone?

I doubt she flat out stated she had no romantic interest (that doesn't seem in character), but that's more likely due to the fact that, if I'm reading this correctly, she never showed much of an interest in the Japanese version, while the localization added more romantic/crush subtext. Something they didn't do in Radiant Dawn for one reason or another, leaving to a rather abrupt dropping of it in the eyes of some fans. (When, in fact, there was never much indication at all. It's like Digimon again!)

Am I the only one who never saw any sort of romantic/crush/whatever chemistry between Ike and Elincia on any version of PoR? I don't know, but even in that final scene in PoR, the two just never clicked with me as a couple.

Am I the only one who never saw any sort of romantic/crush/whatever chemistry between Ike and Elincia on any version of PoR? I don't know, but even in that final scene in PoR, the two just never clicked with me as a couple.

You're not the only one. A friend of mine never saw it. I only saw Elincia having a crush on Ike personally, which might've been induced via him being one of the few 'constants' in a very trying time. (Like you know how hero worship can get warped into a crush? Something like that)