• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back, Strawman!

Some announcements: special mechanic #3 has been added to the OP, in case it hadn't been made clear before. Also, if you absolutely do not want to be assigned to a certain phase or prefer one over the other, PM me.

/in because oh shit it's Strawman

Watch as I inevitably roll a different phase time than he does.

AND DON'T FORGET ETHER

basically, I can't take it any more, I MUST SIGN UP, fyi, my activity will suck, but considering I can show up once every 96 hrs and get away with it (no I will try my best to do better than that, but that will be just in case I can't)

also, expect me to suck (the official excuse as usual will be that I am rusty, but it is actually because I am a bad player)

AND DON'T FORGET ETHER

basically, I can't take it any more, I MUST SIGN UP, fyi, my activity will suck, but considering I can show up once every 96 hrs and get away with it (no I will try my best to do better than that, but that will be just in case I can't)

also, expect me to suck (the official excuse as usual will be that I am rusty, but it is actually because I am a bad player)

Just try to be as active as you can without having it conflict with IRL stuff.

Also, just need one more signup.

I will start sending out role PMs in about thirty minutes. If you have any questions, concerns, or requests then PM me during this time frame. Once you receive your role PM confirm either in this thread or via PM and I will start the game once I've received enough confirms.

All right, at this point more than half of the players have confirmed either in-thread or role PM. Would everyone be okay if I start the game sometime within the next 20 minutes to an hour? Remember that phases will not end early under any circumstances, so if you are not comfortable with this suggested phase start/end time let me know.

TBH this is sort of late for me now that school will be starting. I would prefer phase to start a couple hours earlier than this, but I doubt people want to wait for almost another 24 hours.