AM/PM Mafia - GAME OVER

Sunwoo

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll have to shoot me twice to kill me. I have a BPV.

I purposely only used three of my Courier messages (Rein, Kirsche, Rein) so that I wouldn't make it obvious that I wasn't the Vig to the mafia, because I didn't expect the Vig to just claim N1 anyways. I have zero reason to fake being the Vig even if I were scum.

As for me backpedaling, hardly. How is "it could be WIFOM" backpedaling? Backpedaling would be giving an excuse to distance myself away from the lynch after pushing it. "It could be WIFOM" is me pushing the lynch anyways because you and Prims pull stuff like this all the time.

Probably won't be back for at least another 12 hours.

To elaborate on you pulling stuff like this before, your play in .hack was practically the same, where you lurked/coasted for a while, started trolling the game, and then basically claimed scum (though there it got you two lynches).

uh ok

1) I'm not really a vig, I claimed to draw the NK away from the real vig because I'm playing like shit this game.

BUT

2) The real vig messaged Ether via courier message. Paperblade is not a claimed courier.

claimed scum itg wwwwwww

Prims I am not sure I understand this...How does you know this?

i'm so confused right now

phoneposting is effort

So I have received a message, fun times.

They confirm that there is a Vig, and want to use it by having night players "vote", and then vig whoever has the most votes, simulating a night lynch.

Also ##Vote: Kirsche

Only scum would RVS me, you scummy mcscumperson, Gahahahaha

There is no reason for me to claim BPV if I weren't one, since in this situation I'm effectively claiming LPV and am likely to get shot or "lynched" just to test it. Unless you're suggesting that BPV is something that only scum might have.

Also also bbm I'm pretty sure that Paperscum is being shot by any Vig with a right mind. Why are you so paranoid about being shot tonight that you claimed having a BPV to begin with?

I'm not saying not to test it, I'm saying that lying about it would be dumb when the lynch is a vigshot. I've already faked lynchproof once; I'm not going to do it again. And BPV is an LPV in this situation.

No, it doesn't confirm that the vig is the courier, but wasn't that your first assumption?

Also also bbm I'm pretty sure that Paperscum is being shot by any Vig with a right mind. Why are you so paranoid about being shot tonight that you claimed having a BPV to begin with?

??? Prims admitted he wasn't the actual Vig so I don't see a reason to disbelieve him being the Vig. Either he is and I claim or he's not and who gives a shit anyways because it's just a BPV.

Hey, I haven't read past page 11, but I'm posting more about my day reads and will get to that at some point.

Rein was not only most active, but was legitimately working to generate worthwhile discussion with most things the other day players said. This is good.

I liked Scorri's initial attempts at discussion when the others were RVS'ing and found her initially town. However, she got bogged down with other people messaging her, so it didn't look like she was really contributing, and other scummy opinions on her really convinced me, so I changed my mind about her.

For Kirsche I didn't like his Rein vote and didn't find his contribution to discussion pro-town. He was more responding to discussion towards him than actively trying to start discussion himself, not exclusively just responding but mostly. I can't remember why I said his later posts were getting better. I remember thinking that at the time, but as I read back he still looks scummy to me now.

Ether doesn't look good due to lack of real content when not being specifically addressed and giving up. I do have the same problems in my first phase though, so I get where Ether is coming from as well. I'll have to look at the context of the Scorri vote to see how I feel about that.

Shinori's post about Scorri made sense to me, even if it wasn't what I had thought initially. His content after still just leaves me null, but with a negative gut feeling.

Didn't like Blitz's Ether vote initially. The rest of the first post wasn't good. I have a very hard time reading Blitz, but I don't get anything town from him. Didn't really contribute to end phase, but will have to check context for this. As I write this I'm feeling he is scum more and more.

Apparently Cowbell only had 2 posts. I liked his first one. Wish he had posted more, and its strange he was the center of so much discussion with just these 2 posts. Neutral on him, mostly because what other people said about him.

I still don't even know why I'm scummy beyond me not townreading people all over the place. Me not townreading Paper earlier being the reason for it is even dumber because the only time I've even come close to saying "too scummy to be scum" is Kirsche in SFMM3, and that was more based on Kirsche specifically rather than what he was doing.

No, it doesn't confirm that the vig is the courier, but wasn't that your first assumption?

With multiple couriers existing, I assumed that the courier in question might've been a Rolecop and found out who the Vig is, based on the wording.

How about we stop speculating about who might or might not be a cop

Also, BBM, are you kidding me? You try to pull that mindgames "If he were scum he wouldn't do something like that" like every single game you're town.