• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votals

Prims Objection (1): Cowbell

Cowbell (1): Rein

Not voting: eclipse

There are 3 hours and 34 minutes remaining in this phase.

Objection has been subbed in for Prims.

Edited by Sangyul

Not really sure if I buy that. If town screws up badly enough to misvig and also mislynch good job there. Plus if mafia tries to obviously force lynch control vig can just shoot them in that scenario.

I didn't really even consider it a possibility though. I guess it's an option.

an extension would be cool? I don't want to fuck w/ my sleep schedule... Time zones are the worst.

an extension would be cool? I don't want to fuck w/ my sleep schedule... Time zones are the worst.

If I give you guys an extension, I have to give the night phase an extension as well

I want Eclipse's vote, not yours.

why does it matter

Do you have some secret vendetta or something here

Why did you bring up the 1v1 thing too? (also don't agree at all)

I don't have a problem with that @Boron. Objection could probably use one anyway.

Extension granted. Both the day phase and the night phase have been extended by 12 hours.

The new phase end time for D4 is September 20 12:50 PM PST. If there are any objections to the phase end time, PM me and I will see what I can do.

I think one of Rein/me needs to move to the other's location or something, 'cause that end time stinks (I gave Boron my thoughts on it). This will be my last posts for the day (and screw you cold, I'm doing this whether you like it or not).

Not really sure if I buy that. If town screws up badly enough to misvig and also mislynch good job there. Plus if mafia tries to obviously force lynch control vig can just shoot them in that scenario.

I didn't really even consider it a possibility though. I guess it's an option.

Our vig is dead, so this doesn't work.

That vote tells me that Cowbell thinks Rein/Prims (I'm gonna call that slot Prims) are scum. If they are both scum, then why would Prims suddenly push Rein? Also, that means that he bussed BBM on N0, and pushed for his other buddy to be shot on N1 while catapulting himself into the spotlight on N1 with the fake vig claim. This makes absolutely no sense, which is why my read on Prims is town/do not lynch.

Of the rest of you night players, Elieson can counter what I said in the next announcement/night (whichever one is more convenient, however, I won't be around during the day). Kay has done a great job of not talking about half the game, which doesn't make it easy for me to generate a read on her. She had kirsche down as a scum read, right before he died. If she's scum, that means that she shot one of her own "reads". Assuming she keeps Elieson as a scum read, she'll have to push that, despite the fact that most of the game doesn't seem inclined to lynch him (more on him later). Strawman, do explain your read on me and why. I missed your last post in N3, which is why I was curious as to why you weren't subbed out.

Rein's play kinda went downhill after his Cowbell vote (namely, assuming a vig and voting for Cowbell despite thinking that Kay is scum), but I don't think he's as bad as Cowbell. Cowbell's logic on Rein has already been answered, and whatever he used to derive his Prims read conflicts badly with Prims' earlier actions. If Cowbell is convinced that there's one day scum only, then his vote should be on Elieson, since his role would give mafia the day control that they lack in numbers. However, Elieson's actions tell me that he's not mafia - if he was, he would've persuaded me to one of Rein/Cowbell, since I haven't said much about the latter, and haven't been reading the former as scum. Thus, I don't buy the numbers logic. I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that there's another day scum. Since I think Elieson is town, I'm willing to let him control the person he thinks is scum (even if it is me).

With that being said, I'd rather lynch someone in the night phase, and leave the day phase in Elieson's hands.

##Vote: Kay

The strongest argument for her being town involves the mafia kill and arguing Elieson as scum (which IMO makes no sense). Strawman, at least, has that long convo with BBM.

Extension granted. Both the day phase and the night phase have been extended by 12 hours.

The new phase end time for D4 is September 20 12:50 PM PST. If there are any objections to the phase end time, PM me and I will see what I can do.

Just throwing out that 1.5 hours remain, according to this post.

Phase end.

After hours of staring at a wall (and the occasional comment) what was left of the town decided to lynch Kay.

Dear Kay,

You are Baldrick, a night rolecop announcer.

Each day phase you may make an announcement that is no more than 150 words. This announcement will be posted in the thread as soon as a host sees it. You may announce twice per phase.

Every other night phase, you may reply to your role pm Night X - Scan . User can be any player in the game. You will receive their role PM.

You win when nothing can cause the mafia's death.

It is now Night 4. You have 60 hours to converse.

Active Players:

Strawman

Objection

Elieson

#DayBrigadeThumbsUp

COOL I SAW THAT ONE COMING well kinda. Inactive scum Y U 2 OFF10?

I should really ISO Kay again and see if there's anything as far as associative reads. Sucks not being able to vote.

Considering only Strawman and I (and you) can talk this phase, it's tough to explain.

Basically the three of us can't vote, but we still need to Scumhunt.

Tell me, why do you think you are still alive?

Did Prims leave you notes?

I had considered more scum among day than night, but based on the circumstances of three being alive in Day phase, it's still too early to say for sure whether scum exist only during night. It seems likely, but remember that Weapons and BBM and Kay were all night-players, and they're quite dead, and the only scum flips at this point.

I'm thinking at least one mafia is in the Day, because otherwise mafia in this game would have absolutely zero lynch control. I don't really think more night mafia exist, but I'm not sure. I'm so used to Prims being namekiled that his slot being Alive does perplex me.

If *YLO aren't being announced, then I'm looking at a town read being strongest from eclipse. Eclipse surprised me with her Kay vote, especially with the flip, and my read on her wayyy turned around. Prims had an interesting case on Rein, an Cowbell has done nothing but blindly demand us to follow him, so I think scum exists between those two.

well based on that theory, I think the scum is Cowbell, since Rein would've hammered me if he were scum. WIFOM bus? Unlikely because I don't think that scum would tolerate another death at that point.

Weapons isn't scum, the scum is Blitz who is a day player.

I have a general dislike for Cowbell's tone and basically 'weird in a bad way' play (a bit mean I know). Forcing people to blindly follow his POV without explaining it much doesn't help anybody. And since his scumreads are me (def town FMPOV) and Rein (leaning town FMPOV) I think he's def scum FMPOV, unless Boron makes a surprise and the last scum is among night phasers, in which case I'll be keen on lynching Straws. What's wrong with a day phase lynch anyway? There's scum on the day side, and if you're just suggesting to finish off all night players, that IS a flawed play. If you're a day scum, I think this stuff would all fit in perfectly.

And also,

Also, you know perfectly well that there's no way you would win a 1v1 with me anyway.

This is a very annoying statement.

I think that's it until I reread further.

ITT Elie can't read the OP correctly.

Cowbell just has an irritating tone and refuses to cooperate, but you're right, rein could've hammered you yesterday and /probably/ gotten away with it due to the desperate need for a lynch. Eclipse's sudden vote on Kay makes little sense for scum IMO, leaving Cowbell for probable last scum (5 scum seems heavy for this game's player count).

Straw should get in here, it's a weekend so no school today for him.