AM/PM Mafia - GAME OVER

Sunwoo

It seems to me that if mafia kills any non-mafia day player, we would be at a two day player standoff and thus lose, assuming the last mafia is in the day. Unless Eli can persuade the right player to vote for themselves? Does that sound right or am I crazy?

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe something is going to happen when we hit below 6 players?

or else, maybe theres an ITP around, and scum has to get a lynch town over that to win?

in fact, in a scenario where there's 2 town and 1 scum in Day phase, the game would have ended yesterday in a loss, assuming that there isn't anything that can prevent a kill from occuring. This theorymon is dismissed by the potential existence of any form of protection that's still alive. Meaning that if there's day scum, there's only two scenarios that I can think of:

• Day contains 2 town and 1 scum, where 1+ of the 4 remaining players (aside from myself) are some sort of protective role.
  • Day contains 1 town, 1 scum and 1 (i'd assume nonhostile) ITP, and scum has to hit town with a mislynch in order to win and/or protective role yada yada

Hmm.

If nightscum its definitely Prims/Objection playerslot fmpov.

If dayscum then we probably lose at the beginning of tomorrow, but if not. Gosh, I have no idea. I would have thought Rein/Eclipse for most scummy, then Cowbell. Things have gotten really confusing recently and all of my old reads don't seem to hold up and i have no confidence in them and I hate it.

Need to read and calm down and try to actually think effectively.

Yesterday makes Cowbell look worst tough.

Eclipse initiated Kay vote with only Cowbell having mentioned but not being dedicated to it before that(though I didn't thoroughly read Rein to see if he mentioned it) which looks good.

Rein went to Kay instead of Prims. But this really only means anything if Rein is mafia and if Prims isn't mafia.

Is he the only scummy person among those alive? My persuade technically would rob a players vote and aim it at someone else, so I'd be taking a potential town's vote and stickig it on your scumread.

Rephrased. Straw, Objection, reply to this.

"I would prefer Elieson to persuade ____ to vote for ___."

I was thinking you shouldn't use it at all. Because I'm heavily assuming a day player is getting killed since all the mafia needs to do to win as far as I can tell is make town lose control of the lynch. If they kill a day player and the game is still going on, that would leave 2 day players alive. I'm also not convinced that the last scum is day. In any case, I'm expecting only two players alive during day phase tomorrow, and it would be bad imo to have either of them persuaded because if they are persuaded on the wrong person, we lose(this is assuming all day players are town, if there is still a day mafia then we lose regardless of what you do as far as I can tell).

Strawman has died! He was:

Dear Strawman,

You are Proto, a night announcer.

Each day phase you may make an announcement that is no more than 150 words. This announcement will be posted in the thread as soon as a host sees it. You may announce twice per phase.

You win when all threats to town have been removed.

It is now D5. D5 will end on September 25 at 12:50 AM PST. The following players may post during this phase:

Cowbell
eclipse
Rein

I was going to make anotber post earlier

[spoiler=but then...]I didn't. you were expecting an excuse i got nothing

I'm thinking the day people are all town idea isn't bad right now... I can't imagine why mafia wouldn't just kill a day player and tie lynch to win otherwise. Elieson's probably clear for the same reasons unless you start getting into theories like scum only being able to kill night people with an exception for a while, but that would be pretty dumb

So I guess my supertownread on Prims was just bad?

A courier has messaged me, and explained why Elieson's still alive.

##Vote: Cowbell

Same guy also seems pretty convinced that you're scum. Courier, if you want me to out what else you said, drop me another line.