AM/PM Mafia - GAME OVER

Sunwoo

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manix should be in all role PMs. If I forgot to add him to yours, let me know.

Also, there is a possibility that I will need a sub.

Four 150-word messages. I was expecting several roles that let night-phasers communicate with day-phasers, but the amount of them is somewhat troubling because it means less actual power roles like Cop.

I thought Elie was crumbing Persuader or something. I don't understand how informed Announcer is anti-town.

Four 150-word messages. I was expecting several roles that let night-phasers communicate with day-phasers, but the amount of them is somewhat troubling because it means less actual power roles like Cop.

I thought Elie was crumbing Persuader or something. I don't understand how informed Announcer is anti-town.

This

##FoS Paperblade

For multiple reasons, one being that I'm Blitz, and along with my information that vote modifying role(s) exist due to my excellent wizarding magicks, I can do 150 word announcements twice per phase that appear in thread as soon as a host spots em.

Any other announcers that would like to claim? If we're throwing this all out there, I'd like to at least have all our announcers making face claims.

I am another announcer, and I would like to claim.

I'm Proto, same deal as the others with 150 words, twice a day phase, when the hosts see them. No extra information like Elieson though.

Also, remember mechanic 10. We knew there would be duplicate roles and not to scumhunt based on them. I say this to avoid people arguing and FoS'ing over them. Hopefully that won't happen now that 2 roles have claimed duplicates, but it is worth noting.

Actually yea ill just flat out claim

Announcer Persuader. I can make my target vote for No lynch, myself, or any other user, as long as the voter is a Day poster.

And of course, Paperbrad's restriction is one I share.

maybe because i'm SCUM

I actually thought that Strawman's post was a bit scummy. Nobody is FoSing anybody else for having the same role as them. What's the point in bringing up the duplicate role clause when people seem to be keeping it in mind already? I don't really see it as contributing.

For that matter, I didn't see Weapons as town either off that first post. This games seems to be pretty obviously multimafia to me just due to it being too imbalanced if it wasn't. I don't think it's anti-antitown to point that out right away when I think someone else would have posted that same conclusion pretty soon.

we could easily have something like 5:2 in the day thread BUT mafia can only kill night players

also my posts pretty heavily implied i was suspicious of the double announcers although i'm not now

It didn't seem to me as if you were suspicious of double Announcers, since you didn't seem to think that I was scum for being a second Courier?

Wouldn't the mafia only being able to kill night-players be something announced in the mechanics?

@Prims- Now I see how annoying it must be for other scum when I PoE them as town :):

##FoS Paperblade

For multiple reasons, one being that I'm Blitz, and along with my information that vote modifying role(s) exist due to my excellent wizarding magicks, I can do 150 word announcements twice per phase that appear in thread as soon as a host spots em.

Any other announcers that would like to claim? If we're throwing this all out there, I'd like to at least have all our announcers making face claims.

paperblade, do you have anything to your role other than announcing

cuz if not then that's pretty suspicious for at least one of the claims!!!

This is why I referenced the mechanic. Also there are 7 day players reading this(hopefully), and we don't know what they are thinking. Better lay things out as clearly as possible.

Your tone is joking but your words are serious so I'm not sure if I should actually be defending myself or letting stuff go.

I thought Elie's suspicion of Paperblade had to do with other stuff, since him asking for other Announcer claims seemed like he was expecting more.