What is point (without drafts) of using Natasha?

Nicolas

Secret book.

That's all what you need to know.

Not just Secret Book.

This is where you create confusion.

<p>

And if you have a moment:

• Go to Ruin (but before Darkling Woods and after Last Hope.
  • Retreat.
  • Save.
  • Reset game
  • Go again.
  • Guess what have first wight in equipment.

Also, just do this for Natasha. If you're giving Moulder unlimited boosters, do the same for her.

Edited by Elieson

Natasha also needs to be promoted to match (as in literally match) Joshua's move. Natasha joins at a lower level and cannot get experience as easily until better staves become available and usable, so these two can be expected to differ in move for a while.

I'm positive "80% of FE players" play in all sorts of individual ways. More than 20% will wait for supports to build before they seize for example, and what's the difference between taking 1 minute and taking 1 minute 30 seconds to rank up the support level, especially if we agree that the player is in no rush? Not a big one at all.

What you outline as the "middle" may not be somebody else's "middle", so when you say Moulder's supports are too slow you still draw the line between maintaining a good pace and playing slowly, except the former is still quite a bit too slow to make such strict discrepancy reasonable.

Last time I checked, reliability strategies were never in high demand with said "80% of FE players" glorifying dodgetanking fatal blows with high avo units and similar pleasures. The actual attempts to suggest a reliable approach to the gameplay have for some reason always been low-turn oriented (such as aku's strats for PoR). If we take it lax and lazy (to whatever degree), Moulder has no issue building supports and can start doing so very early.

What? Her move is the same as his (both 5 unpromoted). That's not the case with any of Moulder's supports (he has 5, Colm 6, Gilliam 4, Vanessa 7).

Guy, are you going to tell me that ~4% crit is high chance?

Avoid killers and Moulder would be never crited.

And if we talking about CC: Moulder has some good defensive supports and infinite statbooster exist.

He is pretty underrated unit (I think because he has ugly battle spriter, dull personality and bad mug).

When a crit likely means a restart, ANY crit chance is too high, in the eyes of some people here. And I'd rephrase that second part to "avoid anything with an enhanced crit weapon".

Edited by Levant Fortner

That's the case with me. But i'm extremely picky with crit chances and a chance to miss in general because i hate restarting chapters all over again. I get extremely paranoid if my characters have like 2% crit chance on them. Especially if I got a nice level in the chapter in a LTC run or something. But still, Natasha isnt better than Moulder at all. And both of them aren't better than Saleh or Lute or Artur.

Edited by PKL

OP just likes to sandbag any character he doesn't like. If infinite statboosters exist, Moulder does have the highest natural con so he can use heavier books but he needs so many more boosters overall. Natasha is way more dodge-tanky in a game where dodge tanking is pretty reliable thanks to her 20-point luck lead (and 2-point higher speed cap though who cares against anything other than mauthe dogs). I assume they both go bishop as the promo gains for Moulder as a sage are pretty bad, and if you plan on playing CC why wouldn't you go for bishop?

As far as supports go, Moulder and Natasha both have meh options but Moulder fixes his poor crit dodge and Natasha stacks more accuracy, both shoring up their more deficient areas. When it comes to drafting, Moulder is seen as more valuable because he comes earlier and closer to promotion and is by no means underrated. When it comes to casual play though, I'm pretty sure people like Natasha because she's cute and generally has less of a chance to get magic screwed.

There are some nice old guys like Zealot, Duessel, Saleh, Wallace, but this guy don't show anything intresting.

And agree Moulder aren't as good as Artur(both routes ), but I don't know when last time I beat Ephraim route without him. You just want him in phantom ship and Father and Son.

In CC both are bishops, So who cares?

but dude.

He's Da Boulder.

He's had his time as a meme in the community, unlike natasha.

I'd actually consider that a point if the majority of FE memes weren't lame and unfunny.

I don't know when last time I beat Ephraim route without him. You just want him in phantom ship and Father and Son.

I'm not even sure why you're saying this, or what you're trying to say.

Earlier he was implying Lute wasn't good enough for Ephraim's route or something.

They're basically the same character.

I'm not defending him, but this post is honestly face palm worthy.

Obviously some characters do well depending on their context.

Lute wouldn't have done so well if Ephraim route was filled with high res peg knights.

Same unit, but different contexts can make all the difference.

While in Erika route he isn't really helpful (mainly because Lute exist and you have Saleh), then in Ephraim he is second-best after Artur.

Doublefacepalm.jpg

This is doing all the talking for me. Because how is Moulder second best on Ephraim route, when he has to compete with Lute either way?

Edited by Levant Fortner