Fakeclaim Mafia - Game Over

BBM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but FAYZ also required Mafia to idle their kill the previous night.

Crap. Now I'm being paranoid.

BUT! It also wasn't a fakeclaim. Have you ever seen dayvig work as a fakeclaim before?

Don't think anyone has successfully claimed any day role ever but I could be wrong. Not sure what would count as a 'successful' fakeclaim though cuz Prims claims many stuff and doesn't get lynched anyway.

Yes but FAYZ also required Mafia to idle their kill the previous night.

Crap. Now I'm being paranoid.

BUT! It also wasn't a fakeclaim. Have you ever seen dayvig work as a fakeclaim before?

UHHHHH THERE WAS ONLY ONE KILL LAST NIGHT TOO, meaning that if weapons is that sort of DayVig, then maybe eclipse was killed by the SK?

We don't know who killed eclipse. It's more likely to be mafia due to the similar role that displaced Boron, but *shrug*

I'm not sure I follow you there...?

Also, do -you- have any scumreads?

Well, here's my thoughts. Shinori was probably killed by mafia, right? His role is a threat, etc.

... Sorry, brain interrupted what I was thinking about and made me think of another thing. Scum was real spread out during that first day. What if they very specifically chose to have one person on each wagon such that Shinori's role wouldn't be able to find more than one of them. That would, fmpov, narrow down scum to Weapons/Euklyd. I... don't want to act on this just yet, but it's a thing I'll keep considering.

Anyways, as I was saying, Shinori was probably killed by mafia due to not wanting to be found on the wagon. Unless of course, he was killed by SK in an attempt to prevent Shinori from discovering the SK. Ugh, too much WIFOM, I don't even know anymore.

Elie: Suspicious of you, still vaguely suspicious of Refa (his role+Shinori's isn't OP info, but when combined with my role... Eh, I dunno), and also still vaguely suspicious of Euklyd.

Ok, so, assuming that the mafia team is in fact not fully wiped out because that'd be dumb (3 scum with 17 people is dumb), numbers are one of the following:

5/1/1

4/1/1/1

4/2/1

3/2/1/1

No matter what, it would serve us to get read of the known third because this will best serve our wincon by making sure that either a SK is dead or a third that can joint with mafia is dead.

Actually that's not true Scorri

Derp hit post ad Wnt back to work but didn't mean to hit post.

At this point it's still paramount that we hunt for actual scum and the reason I say that is because based on the scenarios you outlined, I still win with the winning side. If it's 4:1:1:1 or 4:2:1, getting rid of scum is still the most beneficial option (for me as well as for town) because the sooner scum is eliminated, the sooner the game can draw to an end. I don't know who scum is but I have to fight for a long time against both town and scum before the idea of scum siding even comes to be, and considering I haven't hit a nontown with my watch yet, I can still clear a player be them town or not town.

(I'm pretty certain this is the remaining setup): If it's 4:1:1:1 and we mislynch/2NKs-on-town, it's a ridiculous 1:1:1:1. If we nolynch/2NKs-on-town, it's 2:1:1:1.

(Theoretically speaking, for town's benefit and objective discussion): If it's 5:1:1, a mislynch/2NKs-on-town make it 2:1:1, and a nolynch/2NKs-on-town make it 3:1:1.

With Refa and I alive, we have the capabilities to clear 2 players, assuming we both make it alive tomorrow. Psych can hook one of not me/Refa (in hopes to prevent a mafia/SK kill), and Refa and I can confirm at least 1 player for tomorrow, if not 2.

Worst case scenario

That brings us to a scenario where out of 5 or 6 ppl, we've got Marth as well as 2 confirmed players, leaving 2 out of 2 (or 2 out of 3) confirmed antitown hostile.

If what I assume is correct, a 4:1:1:1 with Nolynch+2NKs means many things. Psych clears a player via his hook. Refa clears a player via his alignment check. I clear a player via my watch. Only two players at most can die (from what it seems). Entering tomorrow will be at most, 6 ppl. If 6 ppl are alive, worst case is that 2 can confirm alignment on 2 of the remaining 4 players. If 5 are alive, we still have 1 player confirmed as whoever the scans reveal/whoever psych hooked. (2 kills and psych hooking someone means that his hook was on a town player, meaning that there's a confirmed nonkiller. Or else. The duh alignment checks).

I know we can't really mislynch if we lynch me, but if I make it to tomorrow alive then I have 1 player confirmed as either town or nontown, in addition to whatever else is confirmed. With Marth pretty much confirmed already, two kills per night can't result in the game fucking up.

##Unvote

##Vote no lynch

With 7 alive, this can work.

Nolynch

IMO Marth safeguards one of me, psych or Refa.

I watch/check Scorri

Psych hooks Weapons

Refa scans Euklyd

Tomorrow if Marth is dead, worst case is that one of us three is dead, meaning with 5 left, 2 are confirmed as safe to lynch or not. I'm already not mafia so we should have the last mafia member identified as either that person or one of 2. If I'm dead then it's easy pickings for town regardless.

Well then a lynch on me could make it 4:1:0:1, and then 2:1:1 at worst case scenario. Lynch control is still lost. Fuck

Well we have to lynch a killer then, meaning we need to try to lynch scum. If mafia is lynched. Then we enter N4 as 5:0:0:1 because I'm ejected, and then Refa and psych can proceed to wreck the game. (And then I'm out of towns hair and make it easier for you all to actually hunt for the SK).

And well I guess the rest of you can't really trust me, just like we had fair skepticism of boron's role issues and all.

Hmmmmmmmm