Fakeclaim Mafia - Game Over

BBM

gg turbolynch the doc (SF style)

If I'm gunning for my own lynch, it means I don't have a scumread to push. Notice the shift in play once D2 rolled around? I had something to pursue then.

Which is why you look scummy when you do this.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I really understand Eclipse's style of playing, but she came across as super towny (take with a grain of salt, as I was scum), which works out fine considering that she was a vanilla in this game (if she was a power role, I'd question drawing so much attention to herself).

I'm not sure I really understand Eclipse's style of playing, but she came across as super towny (take with a grain of salt, as I was scum), which works out fine considering that she was a vanilla in this game (if she was a power role, I'd question drawing so much attention to herself).

You got the gist of it. If I needed to, say, not be night-killed, I'd look slightly scummy, but I wouldn't stand out. If I need people off my case to use a town power role, I'll push people in a more, uh, neutral way. :P:

If I'm in everyone's faces, it means that I'm either the worst nightkill possible, or I'm intentionally drawing a vig shot (that's if I ever roll princess/oracle). Alternately, I am having an awful day.

Oh hey I was on the winning team.

Being shot N1 is boring. I sympathise greatly with Bard.

Edit: Also the flavor was brilliant and being given my own fakeclaim was rather funny.

Edited by kirsche

there weren't many people at that point in the game that I felt unsure about one way or the other, and out of all of them I felt you or scorri would be mostly threatening as anti town and mostly likely to be pull off a late win

so you were just a threat basically since I didn't have a sure target on you

VT is more useful alive than dead though because a person toward town's numbers is a person toward town's numbers (except maybe if the entire game is tunneling on that townie making them a likely *YLO mislynch, and if you try to make the entire game tunnel on you on purpose then you are a dunce)

psych you should join snooping as usual mafia, you want to play with me right :<

I supposed this is Fakeclaim Mafia: That Happened (that's why I went after Poly on D2). . .but I suppose getting you to understand my logic will come at about the same time that you decide faking the dayvig is a suboptimal reaction test, so eh.

faking a dayvig isn't even a suboptimal reaction test, it's a bad one because people are used to it and expect it. same trick only works once

i only ever fakeclaim for shits and giggles cuz everybody expects me to do silly things and therefore doesn't trust me anyway

by the way I know he wasn't very cooperative but weapons was super obvtown fite me irl

why do you think i lynched him??