Fakeclaim Mafia - Game Over

BBM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys

This time I PULLED OFF SAFEGUARD LIKE A BAWS! MAYBE I SHOULD BE SAFEGUARD MORE OFTEN!

Also see I didn't get mislynched cuz I subbed in after D2. D2 the worst phase of my life.

Yeah, but no one seemed to be acknowledging that so I was wondering if you guys bothered reading the flip Other than aalignment

Of course Manix already knew so...

Edited by JSND Has A Dragon Boner

I should win town MVP for cc'ing mafia hooker and proceeding to hop on the town counterwagon, and then hop on another town counterwagon the next day phase. 3pro5bbm

seriously tho scorri I think you did really good this game, you figured stuff out quicker in general and I'm fucking stupid for jumping on your wagon in the first place. ALSO ELIESON IS A ROLE MODEL TO SKS EVERYWHERE

I WAS WAITING FOR WEAPONS TO HAVE HIS GLORY MOMENT AND SHOOT A SCUM BUT HE FAILED ME I'm disowning him

I was actually seeing scorri as slightly more scummy than Refa until very late, TBH. Because I'm terrible or something, IDK.

Then scorri started posting just much higher quality stuff than Refa.

Wow, this game ended while I was trying to take a nap.

My only issue with the game was Refa's role, which I left in the graveyard.

I should've suspected Refa more after I got redirected to him on D3, but Weapons was acting scummier. I don't regret getting shot, though, even if I didn't really want to get shot.

Oh thank goodness, this is over!

Alright. . .I'll wait for BBM to postgame (WHICH HAD BEST BE PROMPT!), but for now, I'll post this:

Let's see if Paperblade remembers what this is for.

Then scorri started posting just much higher quality stuff than Refa.

While scorri was town and Refa was scum, keep in mind that "much higher quality stuff" =/= town. I cannot count how many times scum have gotten away with having a townie mislynched when at least one scum was seriously up for the lynch because they knew how to twist words and manipulate townies while the townie being lynched was either not present or just not as good with words.

I apologize for freaking out and then getting lazy this was a shitty game for me and should have not played during school but I don't listen to my better judgement (like Manix)

I was told I frustrated a few people (bring it up with me if you want privately PLEASE don't bring it up here but like I probably am too scared to initiate confrontation sorry), like I said some personal stuff happened that I'm not bringing up publicly but still good game everyone and thank you BBM for hosting.

[8:54:36 AM] Abhi: hrm

[8:54:39 AM] Abhi: tbh

[8:54:49 AM] Abhi: I didn't even bother reading his night results again

[8:54:53 AM] Abhi: thought I'd figure it out D6

[8:55:03 AM] Abhi: ended up fguring out on accident lol

[8:55:07 AM] Eli: lol

[8:55:14 AM] Eli: i called them out like 6 times D5

[8:56:50 AM] Abhi: yeah

[8:56:56 AM] Abhi: but I totally ignored them because I wanted you lynched

[8:57:22 AM] Eli: ugh

[8:57:34 AM] Eli: You didn't even realize that I actually was townsiding ALL FUCKING GAME

[8:57:40 AM] Abhi: lol yes

[8:57:56 AM] Abhi: your claimed was horrible and you were 3rd

[8:58:05 AM] Abhi: I stopped caring about whatever you did after that

[8:58:13 AM] Eli: I was this close to shooting you N4

[8:58:17 AM] Eli: but I assumed scum would

[8:58:25 AM] Eli: because i figured they'd want you out of the way because redirects

[8:58:28 AM] Eli: HAD I SHOT YOU

[8:58:30 AM] Eli: it'd be 2:1:1

[8:58:36 AM] Eli: and lol GG town

[8:58:47 AM] Eli: BUT I SPENT 6 HOURS THINKING ABOUT "WHO IS SCUM GONNA SHOOT"

[8:58:55 AM] Eli: and finally flipped a coin

While scorri was town and Refa was scum, keep in mind that "much higher quality stuff" =/= town. I cannot count how many times scum have gotten away with having a townie mislynched when at least one scum was seriously up for the lynch because they knew how to twist words and manipulate townies while the townie being lynched was either not present or just not as good with words.

Uhhh. . .welcome to mafia. That's how it's played. Why do you think I give no fucks about wording choice?

Uhhh. . .welcome to mafia. That's how it's played. Why do you think I give no fucks about wording choice?

That was in response to Euklyd.