Fakeclaim Mafia - Game Over

BBM

Well then a lynch on me could make it 4:1:0:1, and then 2:1:1 at worst case scenario. Lynch control is still lost. Fuck

Well we have to lynch a killer then, meaning we need to try to lynch scum. If mafia is lynched. Then we enter N4 as 5:0:0:1 because I'm ejected, and then Refa and psych can proceed to wreck the game. (And then I'm out of towns hair and make it easier for you all to actually hunt for the SK).

Whoa, wait what? Why are you being ejected now? Also why are you suddenly so sure that there's only one mafia left? Something's not making sense with what you're saying here.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you forget the part where I win when one major side loses? I'm pretty sure you mod-checked that part because it was when we were discussing wincons.

As far as one mafia goes, well I'm assuming it's one mafia in that blurb because I responded to Weapons's most recent post

Ugh that's what I was referring to.

And of course I know you doubt me, but ugghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh everyone doubts me which means that now whatever I say isn't of value? No, I'm still trying to get a town victory here because I don't know who's hostile and who's not just like the rest of town.

##Unvote

That's debunked, hmmmmm

I guess I'll go back to

##Vote Weapons

It's my next most positive read at this point, even if it's a frustrating one.

Votals

Weapons (3): Refa, Psych, Elieson

Elieson (3): Weapons, Bluedoom, scorri

Not Voting (1): Euklyd

With 7 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch at deadline and 4 to hammer. Phase ends on October 7th at 9PM EDT (October 8th 1AM GMT). You have slightly over 33 hours left in the phase.

BY my clock we have like 4-ish hours left?

Well fuck.

I thought I had something, but I was also hoping that someone would explain why I was wrong.

Now I'm Just Wrong™.

Um.

I don't like where this is headed, since it means there's certainly a redirector (or two) lying around.

We can't really rely on Elieson's role to find scum except by PoE.

Refa can't investigate anyone tonight.

Ugh I really don't like this. Were any of prims' dayvig fakeclaims successful?

Is it safe to assume that if we don't win by the of tomorrow, we lose?

Not sure between Elie and Weapons. Not really seeing Weapons being scum because I've never seen a scum dayvig, but I know that many mods will switch things up to mess with rolespec.

Scorri rounds out my list, but she's pinging me a bit less now for some reason.

BY my clock we have like 4-ish hours left?

I thought we had 3 hours.

3 Elie / 3 Weapons / 1 NV

Does this mean my vote is tiebreaker? Lovely.

Oh fuck my vote is hammer, so I can't vote and change later.

I need to do more reading, but I also have HW to do and I won't be around for Phase End.

Okay I'll stick around and try to think about this for a bit longer.

Euk, if a fakeclaim was successful or not, it doesn't have bearing on your alignment, from what I can gather.

Also, Euk, will you be around for at least another 30 minutes or so?

I will be.

And I'm pretty sure it does have an effect; town are allied with the failed claims and the mafia are allied with the successful claims.

SB's role (well, his Fakeclaim) was lynched, causing mafia to lose, in Mafia of the Manly Men. SOOOOOO that right there debunks your theory >.>

Um.

I don't like where this is headed, since it means there's certainly a redirector (or two) lying around.

Not sure between Elie and Weapons. Not really seeing Weapons being scum because I've never seen a scum dayvig, but I know that many mods will switch things up to mess with rolespec.

Scorri rounds out my list, but she's pinging me a bit less now for some reason.

FAYZ Mafia *shudders* had a Mafia DayVig (which was already discussed). Also there's still two redirects unclaimed from each of nights 1 and 3, so unless one person can cause two players to redirect to two different ppl, there's potentially 2 different redirectors. It bothers me a lot, but there's not much we can do right now regarding it unfortunately >.<

SB's role (well, his Fakeclaim) was lynched, causing mafia to lose, in Mafia of the Manly Men. SOOOOOO that right there debunks your theory >.>

Ah, okay, there we go. Good to know.

Okay it seems to me the choice is between lynching someone who is either a functionally vanilla townie or a really janky scum, or someone who is either a Serial Killer or an ITP information role (or some other sort of ITP).

None of those are mutually exclusive.

If we mislynch now and leave both a scum and a SK alive, we lose, because tomorrow would be

2/1/1 or 1/1/1/1 or 2/1 or 1/1/1 (last two are if Elieson is telling the truth and watches nontown)

unless the scum shoot the SK (or visa versa), in which case it'd be

3/1 or 2/1 (if Elie watches nontown)

If we lynch a scum/SK, then tomorrow would be

4/1 or 3/1/1 or 3/1 (if Elie watches nontown)

Leaning towards voting Weapons, on the off-chance that the SK and mafia take one of each other out.

Thoughts?

Okay if we lynch Weapons...

Best case scenario Weapons is town and the scum and SK shoot each other and we win (yeah right) = 3:1

2nd best Weapons is scum = 3:1:1 where one of the ITP is Elie

BWCS Weapons is town and either the SK or scum shoots one of the other = 2:1:1 where one of the ITP is Elie

Worst case Weapons is town and both antitown shoot town = 1:1:1:1

If Elie is actually Weak Watcher and suicides on scum then it's even more different.

Fuck.

If we lynch Elie it's a similar problem but with no chance of clearing anyone overnight.

Euk you're forgetting how my role works again. I can target a non-town one time and not die. The second time I target a non-town, I suicide.

I have only successfully targetted town!eclipse, and this won't die if I hit non-town tonight.