Fakeclaim Mafia - Game Over

BBM

I know who a killer is and I foud out on n2, but I'll explain in a minute

Why didn't you out this on Day 3?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, no harm in letting him talk. The rush on lynching him isn't needed.

The longer you drag the phase, the easier it is for scum to instill doubt.

That's why I've been wanting quick lynches ever since D4

Okay we have 5 alive. Assuming that there's only one non-town (which is a reasonable assumption, IMO, since there was only one NK), if we lynch non-town we still have lynch control, but it takes us to LYLO.

If we lynch Elie today and he's confirmed as Weak Watcher Survivor, then we has probably telling the truth about Refa and we lynch Refa the next day.

If not then Elie is still dead and we probably win right there.

If we lynch Refa today and he flips town, then Elie is next.

If he flips scum, then we probably win right there.

Either way is fine, unless a basic assumption turns out to be wrong. The possibility I would be thinking of is that either the scum or SK idled instead of killing to get us to drop our guard. That's basically worst-case scenario, right?

PEDIT: I am suddenly interested in whatever Elie is about to say. Will hold off on judgement.

Wow I was cut by even more posts and didn't notice.

Okay I have to go in a few minutes and will be occupied for the next hour or two.

Euklyd

Eli should've failed.

His watch on Psych should've failed since I safeguarded Psych last night.

Ah. That would do it.

Okay time to go.

I'd like to hear what he has to say before a lynch, but I don't really see what he says changing anything I do today.

N2 I was redirected from my original watch (Psych), to Refa I actually was told that the next successful watch on non-town would kill me. I didn't out this because I thought if I needed to scum side and he was scum, I'd be ok. With two unexplained kills floating about, I had expected to die anyway, and didn't think that putting Refa as a killer would seal anything until I could somehow identify him as either mafia or SK.

THAT BEING SAID, I do have another part of my role that was added in to help me survive and I'll out tha in a sec

Remember when I said SF HAS ONE MAFIA GOD AND I AM HE? That's because I was given another claim to add into my own to help me win; Balc's Rogue Fakeclaim. If I correctly predict which player kills me, regardless of alignment, I get reborn as Vanilla Town. I WAS HOPING to get shot and be reborn if my watches all ended up failing or whatever BUT that didn't work out. Now I eiter gotta survive until game end or be nightkilled and luckily save myself with a guess on a player.

I'm hoping to town side and on the off chance that I'm not lynched today and actually win, then I wot hafta worry about anything else. Worse comes to worse if you don't trust me, lynch me tomorrow. I still identified scum so my efforts were useful for something.

My vote stays. Eliminate scum and I'm a happy Derp.

Want more? I was also given 2 bullets. I claim the shot on Bearclaws (you're welcome) and the shot on Grass (my bad). I am not an SK but as soon as I claimed I'm certain no one would have believed me.

Also if I claimed failed on n1,3 and 4, As well as n2, I highly doubt anyone would be like DUDE IS OBVIOUSLY TELLIN THE TRUTH

I failed my n4 night action but figured it was a

**fuck

Decent thing to just at least out my knowledge now, since it might actually be useful now.

Like I said lynch me if you really want but I know for a fact Refa is scum and I know for a fact that I want to win and if no one trusts me then just lynch me tomorrow

because unless we have like 2 scum alive Refa can't be the scum!redirector (unless you think he's a lightning rod)

That and like, redirector is scum bcuz if they're town they'd have claimed by now.

Also it'd make less sense for Paper to gun for scum!Refa D3 when two of his buddies are down.

Marth the first two lines assume Refa is telling the truth about bein alt-night alignment cop which is pure rolespec and not worth it's weight even if it's a clear on yourself.

The latter, well are you sayin scum can't bus LATEGAME?

because when you're in a 4 man scum team, 2 of your buddies are dead, and the other two are up for a lynch in the next D phase, that's a horrible situation to be in.

Then Paperblade obviously had you convinced with his bus+flip. No one was listening to him anyway. And regardless, I found this out -during night 2-