My Parents Just Gave Me a 1-Hour Lecture

blyegg

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god this place makes me feel old.

what math class are you currently taking? with math toted as your best subject, i'd assume you're in like pre-calc or something.

math is going to get a lot harder if you start taking junior college classes in your junior/senior years or something (integration with multiple variables is scary stuff from what i've seen). please, try to enjoy yourself a little more. 9th grade is not supposed to make people depressed over an A-. you will be fine.

If the person who started this topic is 13, then I agree that his grades aren't worth taking seriously. For now.

I think he can still take my advice though. I had some electives in middle school, for example.

I'm a Freshman in High School.

Man, at least get the punctuation right there, if you're a high school student. It's "I'm a freshman in high school."

9th grade is not supposed to make people depressed over an A-. you will be fine.

I don't agree with this because 9th grade is when you start thinking about college admissions. It's still very important. Middle school though, no one cares about that.

Edited by Celes

I don't agree with this because 9th grade is when you start thinking about college admissions. It's still very important. Middle school though, no one cares about that.

from what i remembered, colleges only looked the 10th and 11th grade report cards on college admissions..

Colleges look at 9th grade. In some places you still go to a middle school building in 9th grade, but your grades there count. Mind you, colleges don't just look at your end GPA, so if you end up getting 4.0s later a few lower grades before won't matter too much, never mind what extracurriculars might do for your chances.

Colleges look at 9th grade. In some places you still go to a middle school building in 9th grade, but your grades there count. Mind you, colleges don't just look at your end GPA, so if you end up getting 4.0s later a few lower grades before won't matter too much, never mind what extracurriculars might do for your chances.

i had a nice score of A's on 9th grade, but my average was C once on 11th grade...

so that'd be nice if my college look on my 9th grades, sadly, they didn't T_T

British parents in general don't seem to care too much about their children's grades... Though I guess my parents in particular can't really complain about us. My mum dropped out of school/college, and my stepdad got mainly D's, but got a solid job anyway. He said he didn't care about what the school was teaching him.

Didn't you have an uncyclopedia/encyclopedia dramatica page all to yourself or something

Nobody got shit on you son

Not an entire page, but I'm pretty sure his picture and name were on ED's Fire Emblem page at one point. I don't know if it's still there or not.

correct

i have no redeeming traits or qualities and i believe i would go unmissed here were i to suddenly disappear from the face of the internet

Edited by Raven