Recommend me some GBA games to take to my cousin's birthday party.

blyegg

Current list:

2t13.png

If you know some homebrew [PSP], that would be cool too.

I'll also be taking [my cousin's] Crisis Core and Dissidia 012 is UMD form, and my cousin has my BBS.

Obviously, don't link to the ROM.

Edited by MasterKeeper™

I've played Minish Cap, and Four Swords, but never completed either.

**downloads**

Also, if someone knows of a good, complete Pokemon hack, please link to the patch.

Edited by MasterKeeper™

Also, if someone knows of a good, complete Pokemon hack, please link to the patch.

You should try Pokemon: Dark Rising. I hear it's pretty good...never played it, but I hear good things nonetheless.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=35376&st=0 (since you wanted a Pokemon hack... it's not quite what you asked for though)

I'll patch my FR since I've already beat FR.

Pokemon red rescue team.

I don't feel up to the first ~5 dungeons right now.

You should try Pokemon: Dark Rising. I hear it's pretty good...never played it, but I hear good things nonetheless.

Maybe. I'll check it out.

My Ragefest 3 Folder finally finished downloading.

Now I can patch those.

Rhythm Tengoku, a rhythm-based game from the developers of Warioware, is on the GBA. Its later DS and Wii sequels have been localized for international audiences, but there is a translation patch available (finally) for its GBA title, which began the series.

I love playing Yu-Gi-Oh games on the GBA, although I'm not sure which one to recommend, since there are so many. You could also get translated ROMs of the first three Ace Attorney games, they're fun, although I'm not sure how good they are on the GBA. I guess the last games I'd say are Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission, both of those are very fun.

I recommend Battle Network 2 or 3 over 1, as the net design (think of it as the main dungeon of the game) is more confusing, the plot hooks for where to go next are annoying, and in general it's more likely to make you look for a guide which may not be convenient for you. 2 has very little of this, but some's there, and 3's quite a bit more handholdy, although that might be better for you considering the circumanstances.