FE12 Dual Casualty Run

There's way too many units in FE12. What better game to do a Casualty Run on? Mechanics below.

1. Prologue is free, and deaths aren't permanent. I can do whatever I want during this time.

2. Starting from Chapter 1, I kill off TWO units per chapter. THIS INCLUDES MU (if he/she dies, he/she will be perma-benched after his/her "death" chapter).

3. I must recruit everyone (right up to the four ladies), so certain units cannot die before they shine (for example, no killing off Jeorge until Chapter 16).

4. This will be played on H1 (that mode where I can improvise and all).

5. Gharnef goes down (I'll have Merric along for the ride).

6. I kill off generics when convenient.

7. Everything except for the lunatic stat boosters are fair game; if I get super-screwed, I might use them.

8. Whether or not I get to screenshotting everything is up to me. Finishing comes first.

I created a nifty script to choose my units for me. So. . .comment away, but all rules become final once I start this for real (tomorrow when I wake up).

Those Who Drew The RNG's Scorn:

Chapter 1

Gordin: Took on three bandits at once

Rody: Too bro to live

Chapter 2

Malliesia: Interfered with something that had non-trivial offense

Luke: Couldn't live without Rody

Chapter 3

Bord: It takes someone special to die the minute they're recruited

Catria: Palla does it better

Chapter 3x

Palla: Screw you RNG

Arran: His sickness and a Steel Bow got the better of him

Chapter 4

Ryan: The RNG was jealous of his amazing stats

Linde: The RNG decided she was overrated

Chapter 5

Cecille: Went out with a crit on the enemy she attacked

Warren: Draco-bait

Chapter 6

Yumina: Her awful Res did her in

Wrys: Dodged Lang's bodyguards like Stefan dodges axe lackeys. You WILL be missed, bro.

Chapter 6x

Frey: That's what happens when you charge lance-first into a bunch of axes

Ogma: I had to disarm him so the AI would target him, because he had so much offense that he'd kill everything.

Chapter 7

Cord: Dragon bait

Norne: Dragon bait

Chapter 8

Draug: The game was dead-set on killing him for his entire existence

Barst: Heroically gave his life so that no one else would be harmed on that enemy phase

Edited by eclipse

I always thought Cavalier worked better for Prologue (and female Cavalier starts with D swords, so helps build that sword rank), and everyone picks male Cavalier so poor female cavalier gets shafted. :( Course, it's your run, so whatever works for you.

And all this is assuming MU even lives.

And all this is assuming MU even lives.

*checks Eclipse's rules* Oh yeah...this is sure to make this a LOT more interesting if MU were to be drawn.

This makes me want to continue my FE11 run, but my current computer hates playing DS emus. Anyway, have fun, Eclipse.

Pegasus Knight is for lance rank. She can build her sword rank in the beginning chapters. Also, Pegasus Knight + Farmer's Child + Kind = enough bulk to take out Prologue 1 without a Vulnerary use.

I wrote up a short script to generate my list of sacrifices. If anyone's interested in running it on their own, lemme know. The code's clunky, but it gets the job done. LET'S GO!

I've also decided that uploading screenshots will take WAY too long so you'll get a text run instead.

Chapter 1

Reclassed MU to Cavalier, Cecille to Pegasus Knight, Draug to Pirate, and Ryan to Hunter.

First death of the run is Gordin, who attracted three enemies near Malliesia's village. You will be missed. Rody charged into the northern troops, got an absolutely bro level, and died because the RNG realized what a threat he is. Everyone else mopped up. I asploded Lorenz. :P:

Poor Gordin indeed. I think the RNG hates him. :P:

Anyway. . .

Chapter 2

Reclassed Cecille to Cavalier and Arran to Dracoknight.

Luke decided he didn't want a world where Rody didn't exist, and lured the boss out, at the cost of his own life. I had to rig Malliesia's kill by trapping a Hunter and leaving her in range (seriously, it chose WARREN over her). Arran did some aerial acrobatics to retrieve the Lady Sword. Ryan had a field day with the flying units, and Draug the Pirate doubles just about everything (shaddap, I didn't have him challenge the thief). Marth's Rapier was used to get rid of the Silver Sword jerk.

Poor Gordin...always the first to go down. (Seriously, I think he went down first in my casualty too lol)

He went down first in my FE11 casualty run. XD

Poor Gordin indeed. I think the RNG hates him. :P:

lolz

I hate the jerkfaces who start bringing their silver weapons early on.

Lazy clipsey is lazy

Mostly everyone's at base, or close to it. Speaking of base units dying. . .

Chapter 3

Reclassed Cecille to Cleric, since I really needed healing on this map, and she could use the experience.

Recruiting Matthis was a pain in the ass. I surrounded him with four unarmed units, and had Cecille heal up his target. For whatever reason, he won't use his Javelin unless it's a guaranteed kill (like when he killed Bord, who I swear has the worst luck). The title for most painful death goes to. . .Catria. I had her bait some flying things, and that was the end of that. :(:

Cecille gained three levels (no offense, so she's going to do. . .zero damage), Linde blicked the boss and gained two (one of which was a level that would do Shin proud), and Palla gained Speed.

Oh my. . .

Chapter 3x

This SET hurt the most. Arran was a pain in the ass to kill (even as a flying unit), but I managed it, somehow. Palla was. . .easier. She charged to Wrys' rescue, only giving up her life after making sure he was safe. Marth ran to the throne, using his Rapier to good effect. Ryan and Draug got some experience in.

Speaking of Marth, his reaction is priceless if you let him shave MU's hair.

*grumble, grumble, stupid forum formatting*

I guess once every five chapters should do it (if I remember).

Chapter 4

Reclassed Warren to Mercenary and Cecille to Myrmidon.

Casualty one: Linde

Casualty two: Screw you, RNG

I had Marth grab the Shaver tome, then walk up to Castor's village. Cecille was able to ORKO the thief near the Shaver village with Taurus in her inventory. Instead of grabbing Marth with Yumina, I got Julian, so he could get some experience. Slowly used my massive sword advantage to wear down the enemy and kill them. Poked the boss with Sirius, then let him heal, so Sirius could weaken him some more, then let Julian take the kill. Julian, how I heart thee~!

Name      Class      Level  HP  Str  Mag  Skl  Spd  Lck  Def  Res
Marth     Lord        9.17  28  11    0   13   11   11    9    0
MU        Peggy       8.19  26   8    5   11   12    9    9    6
Draug     Pirate      7.92  23  12    0    5   14    3    4    0
Cecille   Myrmidon    8.81  19   4    0   20   18    7    2    2
Warren    Mercenary   3.08  23   5    0   10   11    2    7    0
Cord      Fighter     5.35  25   9    0    9   10    7    5    0
Julian    Thief       7.64  20   8    0    9   15    8    6    0
Wrys      Curate      7.50  17   0    3    7    9    4    4    8
Ogma      Mercenary   8.62  28   9    0   15   14    6    8    0
Yubello   Mage        2.51  18   0    2    1    7    5    3    4
Yumina    Cleric      4.37  17   0    2    1    8   10    3    5