FE10 Rout Draft 2

Ema Skye

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was ignored last time I brought it up, but I think 3-2 really needs to be addressed - you have like half a dozen enemies you can't kill without drawing out the boss, so what'll be done about that?

I was ignored last time I brought it up, but I think 3-2 really needs to be addressed - you have like half a dozen enemies you can't kill without drawing out the boss, so what'll be done about that?

I remember asking this when I made the first rout draft and everyone seemed to be fine with "deal with it." Yeah, you need to draw him away, but that's just part of the challenge of the draft.

Speaking of the first draft, I never finished it, but checking this out kinda makes me want to get back to it. I was in a sort of burned-out period at the time but I think I'm better now.

I should revisit the first rout draft myself eventually. I was just packed with other Fe stuff at the time and then the draft got old so i never did it lol Oh and I guess Ill pick Tanith

Edited by PKL

I remember asking this when I made the first rout draft and everyone seemed to be fine with "deal with it." Yeah, you need to draw him away, but that's just part of the challenge of the draft.

Speaking of the first draft, I never finished it, but checking this out kinda makes me want to get back to it. I was in a sort of burned-out period at the time but I think I'm better now.

Okay. More than anything else, I'm curious as to Professor Palutena's stance on the subject matter.

Okay. More than anything else, I'm curious as to Professor Palutena's stance on the subject matter.

It's something that I think can be a legit concern. It'd possible with a creativity, which I think makes a draft like this really neat.

Like have him chase down a 1-range unit while someone else cleans house around him.

It's something that I think can be a legit concern. It'd possible with a creativity, which I think makes a draft like this really neat.

Like have him chase down a 1-range unit while someone else cleans house around him.

I see. That's all I wanted to know.