Semi-Precious Mafia - Mafia wins!

eclipse

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also Refa Idk about scorri man it could flip either way this D phase is worse than the last one in terms of discussion thanks to nabbing confirmed scum.

Scum would defend Poly to gain towncred, that's really it but w/e.

Scum would defend Poly to gain towncred, that's really it but w/e.

I disagree, why would scum defend an easy mislynch target for town cred when they could say, defend whoever they're planning to nightkill?

OH MY GOSH, I CAN UPDATE VOTALS NOW!

kirsche (3): Marth, Refa, scorri

Bearclaw (3): SB, Wayward Winds, kirsche

Not voting: Three of you

22.5 hours minus ten minutes before phase end. I put the times in GMT by request. . .

Edited by eclipse

I'm just not even listening to Kirsche. At this point he could throw us by doing the opposite of what we expect and telling the truth. Or he could stick to playing the Mafia. Really, what sort of conclusions can be form from a publicly revealed Mafia? Better to just ignore them and focus on other stuff.

Well, it'd be a no lynch so it wouldn't result in anyone getting lynched, therefore isn't really a clear.

Nope, the reason Kirsche was at 3 was his selfvote. Switching to me put him at 2 votes to 3 from me....

If I was his scumbuddy that would be a terrible move because it gets rid of both of us.

On the other hand he could've done it planning that and knowing there was a 24 hour thing, I know this to be false but you guys don't.

But enough is enough, ##Vote: Kirsche

Echoing that Kirsche voting Bearclaw means nothing. Scum are the last people you should be believing in.

##Vote: kirsche. We may as well grab the flip today and then continue regular programming tomorrow.

...In a way, Kirsche is actually in a stronger position now. Sure he gets lynched at day end, but until then he could throw all sorts of curveballs at us. We just can't afford to trust anything he says, so his vote for Bear could be analysed as;

1) Voting because Bear is scum. We don't believe him, we put our votes elsewhere.

2) Taking the above into account, voting Bear because he's Town. We don't trust him, but we try second guessing him and thus label Bear as scum as well. Result; mis-lynched Bear.

3) Random giggles. He's just trying to accelerate the other big competitor.

4) Trying to get us (well, me) snarled up in a logic loop that leaves those involved confused as heck on everything.

Basically, psycological warfare unleashed. Therefore I'm just going to ignore whatever Kirsche says.

In fact, I'd prefer him gone now as well, the water's muddy enough as it is. We could leave him as 'better the scum we know', seeing as we'd know to bump him off later, but do we really want the risk? I'm almost of a mind to switch my vote to Kirsche now (lest either the other mafia votes Bear and gets him lynched instead (as Poly showed, mislynching is a possibility with anyone but Kirsche), or the next Town killed turns out to be the theoretical Vig. and Kirsche steals his ability (although I'd have thought the Vig. would have shot by now)), but I'm not risking a hammer until there's a general consensus to do so. Bear's not particularly endangered right now.

(Seriously, where did the discussion wander off to? BBM wasn't driving all of the investigation).

People get complacent when there is a scum target right in front of them. We should lynch them now, because you do not suffer scum to live. Moreover, kirsche can copy roles. We certainly do not wish to be hit by the hooker tonight if unnecessary.

Working out why it's WIFOM is silly; It's WIFOM. Scum will do all it can to confound Town or do precisely the opposite because it's unexpected... either way, their death throes and last spasms are wholly uninteresting to analyse overly much.

Okay, consensus seems to be hammer now.

##Unvote: Bear

##Feed Hammer and Wooden Stake: Kirsche

...I believe that's the last vote needed. Kirsche has until Eclipse wakes up. (And I've likely just signed my own death warrant).

We're probably not getting anything from this, plus, I'm probably not going to be around at end phase. Wayward, there's no reason at all why we wouldn't want to lynch kirsche today. I don't think anybody was saying otherwise. I'd rather make a read on DA BEAR based on his own actions than whatever kirsche says, since it's him playing and all.

##SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFish: kirsche

PHASE END!

Fevers suck. ;/

kirsche (7): Marth, Refa, scorri, Bearclaw, Bard, Wayward Winds, Shin

Bearclaw (1): kirsche

Not voting: SB

All sources of illumination, including your own stones, went dark. The sound of glass shattering echoed through the room, followed by a muted screan. When the lights came back, kirsche was dead. No one was surprised by this turn of events.

Dear kirsche,

You hold a Bloodstone. You will stop at nothing to get what you want, as long as you don't have to suffer the consequences of your own actions.

ONCE during the night, you may respond to your role PM with Night X - Mimic PLAYER, followed by the verbage in PLAYER'S role PM. PLAYER must be dead. You will use PLAYER'S role as your own for the night.

*snip*

You are allied with the mafia. You win when all threats to the mafia are eliminated.

It is now Night 2! Night 2 ends on 10/10 at 4 PM (10/11 at 2 AM). I don't think I'll make it home from work earlier. GO!

There's half an hour left to phase end. . .but this one's gonna be a doozy. If you want to switch your actions, you have until I call phase end to do so.

EDIT: IN THE MEANTIME, no posting until I sort this out.

Edited by eclipse

Someone's body is laid out across the doorway. The poor sap's role PM is projected on the wall.

Dear Marth,

You hold a Turquoise. It's a color somewhere between blue and green. Likewise, when you say something, it's usually some shade of the truth.

You are currently a vanilla.

*snip*

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Mildly annoyed at the new development, the remainder of you back to discussions.

It is now Day 3! Day 3 ends on 10/13 at 10 PM (10/14 at 8 AM); phase end time is because I have stuff to do on Sunday. Have at it!

now to update the first post. . .ugh

Ugh, ok. Something needs to happen here.

Bearclaw: Why did you ask SB about who he targeted yesterday?

##Vote: Shin

Gut feeling + general lackluster feel to posts. Feels like he's just following the vote and even though he said he wanted to scumhunt yesterday, but then he does things like "Oh scorri is bad but also your case on her is bad" and then later on is like "well actually i don't want to lynch scorri right now" and mostly has a bunch of vague non-committed reads.

Bearclaw: Why did you ask SB about who he targeted yesterday?

I would like to know the answer to this too.

##Vote: Shin

Gut feeling + general lackluster feel to posts. Feels like he's just following the vote and even though he said he wanted to scumhunt yesterday, but then he does things like "Oh scorri is bad but also your case on her is bad" and then later on is like "well actually i don't want to lynch scorri right now" and mostly has a bunch of vague non-committed reads.

I'm not seeing the scum intent with regards to his reply to WW (which is what I believe you're referring too); he's not attacking WW's reads, but the logic behind them. So he's not contradicting himself if he agrees with the actual reads themselves.

Also ISOing like, everyone. Hopefully I'll have something new to add to the table.

Mmm, I was more talking about the fact that he went from saying that he found me at least somewhat scummy to finding me not very scummy at all when I barely did anything at all interesting yesterday.

scorri- My only problem with her is her lack of reads. Early on she had a case on kirsche, and now on Shin. Regardless, due to kirsche's flip, I'm less inclined to believe that she's scum. Null read. Question for you; what are your reads regarding everyone else who isn't Shin?

Shin- I don't like he seemed to be suspicious of mostly everyone early on, but his posts last day were relatively good compared to everyone else. Ugh, I don't know what to think of him, could go either way at this point.

SB- I believe I've already stated why I feel he's town at this time. Also looking back, a lot of his reasoning regarding me makes sense even though obviously from MPOV I disagree. I don't like how he'd be willing to forgo an entire phase, but I'm not really getting any scum vibes from that.

DA BEAR- His only reads have been a relatively giant post on Polydeuces (who flipped town, in case you hadn't noticed), and a minor scum read on scorri. Now whilst scorri and Shin have posted about the same amount of content, I feel they are making more of an effort to contribute while the bear has basically been coasting this whole time.

##Vote: Bearclaw

Provide some reads and contribute more, please.

Wayward Winds- The more I read his posts, the more I come to the conclusion that he's most likely town. Really my only issues logic wise are his first couple of posts, and I'm not seeing any scum intent in those. Strongest town read so far.

Bard- OK, I had him pegged as pro town, but looking back, I'm not so sure. He calls out scorri for being overdefensive but right here

I think you're unfairly disjointing the reasons people have here.

In the first place calling Wayward a wagon is silly and a stretch: One serious vote does not a wagon make. My reasons for suspicion are arbitrariness of the suspicions meter based on values that change during the course of the post, whereas I understand what's-their-face's vote to be due to paranoia and attacking the action rather than the way it is done. That's entirely different from saying they are guaranteed scum or something.

Why do you try to paint the Wayward case into something it is not?

He seems overly defensive of me claiming that there was a wagon on WW. Granted, I was in the wrong here, but his reaction seems a bit overboard considering it would have been easy to disprove with a "lol WW only has 1 vote" or something to that degree. Not really getting any vibes from this persay, but...I just felt like it was worth mentioning in case anything else comes up that makes him lean one way or the other.

None of his other reasoning gives me any vibes though, so I'm just dropping him to a null read for now. I actually do agree with his logic regarding bearclaw and kirsche, amongst other things that I'm too lazy to point out but should probably be obvious if you've read this entire post and didn't just skip to this last line.