Semi-Precious Mafia - Mafia wins!

eclipse

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shin's terrible claim was my idea. There were no protective roles flipped at the time so I told him to claim it and we had no chance to talk before he posted Day 4. I was just going to claim my actual role because I gained nothing by claiming cop and it would've looked opportunistic if I didn't. If it failed I was gonna hard bus him and ride my towncred to win at 3p but yeah.

I figured eclipse did what she did to give town a chance after the modkill, but I dunno.

No Bard could have driven our kill to one of us.

And I idled instead. Had I done what I had thought of it'd have taken scum's win away by virtue of a single role and looking back, I don't regret it as much as I thought I would. Scum played a really good game, and Town (myself included!) just didn't do very well in the "find scum" part. That one of us got himself modkilled only further serves to say that scum deserved the win this game and rightfully got it.

For the mod, setup wise, I'd say scorri's role is still objectively bad. Removing someone from an entire game day is something I've done in the past and let me tell you, they do not appreciate it when they have lost an entire game day of play. It's generally not a good idea since it denies someone the ability to play and on a consecutive day expects them to make up for all they've lost.

And I idled instead. Had I done what I had thought of it'd have taken scum's win away by virtue of a single role and looking back, I don't regret it as much as I thought I would. Scum played a really good game, and Town (myself included!) just didn't do very well in the "find scum" part. That one of us got himself modkilled only further serves to say that scum deserved the win this game and rightfully got it.

For the mod, setup wise, I'd say scorri's role is still objectively bad. Removing someone from an entire game day is something I've done in the past and let me tell you, they do not appreciate it when they have lost an entire game day of play. It's generally not a good idea since it denies someone the ability to play and on a consecutive day expects them to make up for all they've lost.

I felt that having it work as an omniguard/hook was a bit too town-sided, IMO. The type of role I was looking for was something that could deter the kill off of the player's strongest scum read, BUT not be a doctor ('cause that was a mafia fake).