Who in your opinion is the best general?

Nicolas

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as promoted knights go, it would be between FE11 Draug, Oswin, and FE10 Gatrie. Many of the others either stink (Arden, Meg), are decent at best (Gilliam, FE9 Brom), or don't want to remain in the Armor Knight class line for very long (Kellam, FE12 Draug).

Everyone knows Wendy is the best, by far

But seriously, the BK is the only one i'd say is a great unit. Oswin is good, brom and gatrie are decent and every other is mediocre at best.

Oswin is the best armour knight, especially since there are plenty of defence chapters in FE7, and he starts at a high level with good bases.

The only good one imo, is FE10 Gatrie. Good spd, nice bases, useful for a bit. I find Oswin to be incredibly mediocre and overhyped. He's pretty bad. I guess he's a bit more quality than the usual armor, but he's still so bad and awful.

RD Gatrie is a beast. The only General/Marshall I ever use seriously.

I don't count the BK because he's obviously broken. lol

Edited by Anacybele

I'd say Oswin since when I level him he is truly reliable in levelling up,but I've used Wendy quite recently and she ended up being insanely good for me but because I have a bias of Oswin,he wins.

Wallace is not a shame to famiry

I find Oswin to be incredibly mediocre and overhyped. He's pretty bad. I guess he's a bit more quality than the usual armor, but he's still so bad and awful.

Oswin's useful for the earlier chapters. I don't think he's on Rebecca's level of bad.

He's not on Rebecca's level, he's useful for 3 chapters and then you don't ever want to deploy him again because of the usual move and spd issues I find. His base level also hinders his bad spd even more as it makes his shaky growth proc even less. Seriously, he gets like 9 exp per kill in Eliwood Hard Mode.

Edited by PKL