[X & Y] Battles~Casual and competitive players, reunite!

Alfred Kamon

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No

Oh...

Well then... would anybody like to replace him? Can't do 1v1v1 or 2v1 unfortunately

EDIT: I'll take that as a no then. Anybody want a 1v1 then?

Edited by DodgeDusk

Awesome battle! It litterally came down to the last two pokemon and the last move! I'm satisfied even though I lost. Bad switch in for Charizard though....

Was like "Right I'll switch into Garchomp and click rock slide as I'm sure she's switching into Charizard because earthquake is obvious". So glad it paid off

Flame charge Delphox is a thing now

Was like "Right I'll switch into Garchomp and click rock slide as I'm sure she's switching into Charizard because earthquake is obvious". So glad it paid off

Flame charge Delphox is a thing now

Yeah, I was like, Ohh shit! Gotta get back to my OP Lucario to fix things.

That flame charge speed boost is what cost me the match.... >_<

Oh well, I learned a lot and performed much better than I thought I would, so thanks!

Yeah, I was like, Ohh shit! Gotta get back to my OP Lucario to fix things.

That flame charge speed boost is what cost me the match.... >_<

Oh well, I learned a lot and performed much better than I thought I would, so thanks!

Mega Lucario is a threat. I was certain I was going to lose. Adaptability CC is so powerful

It's alright! Although I am curious why you hard switched Greninja into my Garchomp. Earthquake from Garchomp is really powerful

I couldn't remember atm what else was on your team so I didn't want to sacrifice my Gardevoir yet (has been a very versatile pokemon in my arsenal), and for some reason thought my Greninja would whether it since it was water type; stupid move on my part. I think the biggest problem with my team is that while its built for coverage, its not built for speed, so I always get outsped and only revenge kill. But this is good practice for competitive battling that I'll remember.

I'm also EV training an eeveelution team now, so I'll holler when I want to fight with those.

how does these 2v2 battles work?

You invite one person and choose "four man battle" or whatever and then you click on two other people. At the options screen then you have to pick a number. 1+2 is one team and 3+4 is the other. You can only pick 3 pokemon

I couldn't remember atm what else was on your team so I didn't want to sacrifice my Gardevoir yet (has been a very versatile pokemon in my arsenal), and for some reason thought my Greninja would whether it since it was water type; stupid move on my part. I think the biggest problem with my team is that while its built for coverage, its not built for speed, so I always get outsped and only revenge kill. But this is good practice for competitive battling that I'll remember.

I'm also EV training an eeveelution team now, so I'll holler when I want to fight with those.

I see. Fair enough then

Sweet. I'm just breeding and EV training what I like at the moment. Will see where it takes me

Added you too! Please be sure to post it as well in the friend codes for friend safari thread. Yay, I've been waiting for you to join! :D

Also, do you guys still need one more person for that 2 vs 2 battle? I'd love to join!

You were waiting for me? Aw, thanks, SL. ^^

But nah, you guys don't need my friend safari. You already have at least one Ghost type. xP (another friend of mine told me that my safari is Ghost types. So lame...)

But I'm back and can battle in a bit if anyone wants. :) But just remember that I don't use any Pokemon that can mega evolve (yet) and I haven't beaten the game. So a battle set to lv. 50 will do.

Edited by Anacybele