Choose You're Own Role Mafia - Game Over

Prims

So I reas up and I'm fairly certain Grass only has 5 votes, quicklynching isn't a worry just yet.(I'm pretty sure people mentioned being worried abouta quicklynch so that's why I am saying this)

Official votals sometime soon would be nice though.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BEARCLAW you said your role was entirely flavour based before. I will not stop asking you for an explanation of that.

Why does this matter at all? I've said my role is flavour based and so have other people. Why are you pushing him over something which really doesn't matter? Isn't this basically flavourfishing which you spent most of D1 attacking Refa for?

What he said earlier looked like it contradicted his later claim, so I had reason to ask.

Really not sure what to do since activity is trickling and the lynch seems decided. I'll rummage through the thread when I can I suppose. Unofficial votals incoming though.

Really not sure what to do since activity is trickling and the lynch seems decided. I'll rummage through the thread when I can I suppose. Unofficial votals incoming though.

Kirby mafia was a recent example of when we have a decided lynch.

Activity stops. We should hammer him soon and then get on with the game (almost certainly) one maf shorter.

The "BOO!" Unofficial Votals

Grassbridger (6): Elie, Paperblade, bearclaw, Rein, j00, Shinori
Polydeuces (3): Kay, SB, BBM
Shinori (2): eclipse, Marth,
Strege (2): kirsche, kirsche
Rein (1): Grassbridger

Not Voting: Strege, Rocker64, Polydeuces, Boron

With 17 alive, it is 9 to hammer. We have 28 hours and 51 minutes remaining until deadline.

Strege vote someone please, dunno what you're thinking atm.

Also, I spent most of D1 clarifying my point on Refa, not attacking him for it specifically. y so opportunistic man

You parked your vote on him for flavourfishing. So yes you were still attacking him because of him flavour fishing.

What he said earlier looked like it contradicted his later claim, so I had reason to ask.

How did it contradict anything?

Ok Bear. You're positive I'm scum, and that's a belief I probably can't change. But let me ask you this: what happens tomorrow, when you're proven wrong? When I flip town, what becomes your theory of last night? Who becomes your top read? These are questions you should be considering right now.

See, FMPOV the most likely thing is that you're on a scum gambit, hoping to lay blame for a failed kill at my doorstep. And there's really low downside tomorrow, because all you'll have to say is "well I thought he was scum because I blocked him and then there was no kill", which is to some extent a valid excuse for voting me. But you'll have to come up with another story about last night (that still covers the real story), so: who's your top scumread if I'm town, and if I'm town what happened last night?

This question is directed specifically at Bearclaw because I want evidence that he's actually considered other possibilities than me being scum, which I don't think he has.

Ok Bear. You're positive I'm scum, and that's a belief I probably can't change. But let me ask you this: what happens tomorrow, when you're proven wrong? When I flip town, what becomes your theory of last night? Who becomes your top read? These are questions you should be considering right now.

See, FMPOV the most likely thing is that you're on a scum gambit, hoping to lay blame for a failed kill at my doorstep. And there's really low downside tomorrow, because all you'll have to say is "well I thought he was scum because I blocked him and then there was no kill", which is to some extent a valid excuse for voting me. But you'll have to come up with another story about last night (that still covers the real story), so: who's your top scumread if I'm town, and if I'm town what happened last night?

I've been thinking about it and I don't believe I'll come across that problem.

Behind you my top scumread is probably Rein b/c I reread today and I noticed a bunch of stuff about him I don't like. I'll write it all down pretty soon.

I've been thinking about it and I don't believe I'll come across that problem.

I really don't like this attitude. I'm specifically asking you "what happens if what you're saying isn't true" and your answer is "but it is true". I'm also asking you to formulate an alternative version of events. Since I'll be dead, I won't be able to ask you "why were you so confident I was scum? and now that you're wrong, what do you think?" so I'm asking you now.

Strege vote someone please, dunno what you're thinking atm.

// My top reads right now are you, Kay, and bearclaw. Shinori and Polydeuces come somewhere after that.

You parked your vote on him for flavourfishing. So yes you were still attacking him because of him flavour fishing.

// I had other elements to my argument. I admit my case wasn't as robust I would prefer but that was partly due to time constraints and the necessity of clarifying my vote in what time I had.

How did it contradict anything?

// I thought that "my role is entirely flavour-based" meant mechanically flavour based, since otherwise it's just plain flavour. Having your ability included in your character name is a weird case and I'm willing to accept that explanation for his comment.

##Vote: Grassbridger

I really don't like this attitude. I'm specifically asking you "what happens if what you're saying isn't true" and your answer is "but it is true". I'm also asking you to formulate an alternative version of events. Since I'll be dead, I won't be able to ask you "why were you so confident I was scum? and now that you're wrong, what do you think?" so I'm asking you now.

I'm confident because Paper says it's the most likely role and you're my top scumread.

I'm bored.

##Judgement Lucifer: Grassbridger

Sorry to make the IRC thing on a Friday and not a Saturday but this has to be done because discussion is dead.

HAMMER SHUT UP.

(Interestingly enough that move was used against someone who was using a giant hammer).

Night 3

Grassbridger (9): Elieson, Paperblade, bearclaw13, Reinfleche, j00, Shinori, Strege, kirsche, JUDGEMENT LUCIFER!! (LYNCH!)

Polydeuces (3): Kay, Serious Bananas, BigBangMeteor

Shinori (2): eclipse, Bluedoom

Rein (1): Grassbridger

Not Voting (3): Rocker64, Polydeuces, Boron

o

wqGH8wM.jpg

Grassbridger - Jabberwock - Mafia Sneak / Godfather - Lynched Day 3

It is now Night 3. You have 29 hours to send in your night actions. Do not post at night unless your role allows otherwise.

Edited by Professional Mafia Player

One mafia down is good!

The timing, however, was not. Europeans are asleep and my physio got moved to tomorrow, so the earliest I'll get back tomorrow is like 30 minutes before phase end, and there's no point to having the chat room then. So I'm probably going to open it up in around three hours (two hours and 46 minutes to be precise). Hopefully people can make that.

Okay hmmm I think I might have it tonight anyways, because the time I had it at on N2 is inconvenient for Eclipse and she wants to speak to me about something, and I can communicate plans to the Europeans anyways.

A godly presence is felt over the town! All living players may join the channel zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz on Darkmyst IRC and discuss the game for the next hour (8PM - 9PM PST). Note that discussion must be kept to the main channel - querying players about the game is not allowed. Dead players and non-players are free to visit and spectate, but interference should be kept to a minimum.

Edited by Professional Mafia Player