Choose You're Own Role Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

take 2, this time in the right thread:

Prims told me he might end the phase early if he gets all actions in, so you guys should do that so I don't have to put in as much effort.

Also Strege/Elie we didn't get the chance to talk to you- just do whatever.

Anyways I think Rocker is town because the mafia tried driving him and Paper so that Paper couldn't get the communication device. It was because Rocker is inactive of course, but as Paper said, I think the plan was also to originally target Rocker with the kill and have it get driven to Paper- which I think is too risky for mafia to try if Rocker is scum, because say if j00 had gotten hooked instead then they would have killed their own teammate.

I guess that hinges on Kirsche being scum though, since if he isn't, the kill got blocked by the Doc and it wasn't their plan to drive the kill to Paper.

Day 5

BB9jybN.jpg

Sangyul - Rath - Town Tracker / Journalist - killed Night 4

Next to the Silver Wolf's son's dead body was the slumped over corpse of what seemed to be a soldier with a jetpack. It appeared even a Reaper could not escape from death itself.

pvhlWB4.png

Serious Bananas - Reaper - Town Rolecop - killed Night 4

Apparently, scum was finally making up for the previous silent nights. Maybe Limstella killed Rath with a crit as he was about to finish the chapter. That happened to me once and I was mad IRL. Fire Emblem is almost as bad of a game as Mafia.

It is now Day 5. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. You have 72 hours and 12 minutes left in the day.

Edited by Professional Mafia Player

Paper, do you think that scum made them Lovers on purpose so that they could kill both by killing one?

Also Bearclaw who did you hook?

Wat da fuq does this even mean?

SB and Boron were made Lovers on N3. The most likely explanation I can think of why they both died at once tonight is that they became the sort of Lovers who die together, and one's death caused the other's to die as well. That or we really do have an SK, but the chances of both the mafia and SK getting blocked on two consecutive nights, plus one getting blocked on N1 is sort of low.

Going to return to ##Vote: Polydeuces for now. Nothing his slot has done has convinced me otherwise. Also I'd like him to prove his role and post with the anon account.

I've never heard of a lover maker before. How the neck did that even come into your head? What, does the greek goddess Aphrodite make like Mercury fall for saturn or some other god?

actually, I could see that as a case. Unless marth has a night shot or something that he felt like using. Or this fabricator that scorri mentioned in her death passed out a bad Gun? Or an arsonist?

Sorry, I slept through the last day phase and then missed OC as a result of my incredible aptitude with technology. I followed advice last meeting, though, so my results should be obvious to BBM & company.

kirsche's interactions with j00 and Grassbridger are existent but pretty lukewarm. Also, I think it's pretty shady that it was soon after one of Grassbridger's comments on kirsche actually stuck out to people and he had to keep pushing it (the thing about kirsche's reads not changing) that kirsche then went from obstinately not voting Grassbridger to mayor-hammering him. Poly's content hasn't improved but it seems like he would have been yelled at for content by now on a scumteam, which makes me less inclined to lynch him.

Kay's interactions aren't bad that I can see right now but I have a big issue with her right now because of my role. /** Yes, and the EXACT same thing as before, but it shouldn't be so because Kay targeted Paperblade. **/ It also pings me that Kay didn't say that she would transfer an item to Paperblade but didn't mention it would take two nights until one of those nights had already happened, and then a driver wrecked the plan and left the communicator as dead weight with Rocker. BBM & company can decide how much of this to act on but based on what I know I think Kay is scum.

##Vote: Kay

I'll dig into other people when I can but I wanted to get this post out while I was awake.

kirsche's interactions with j00 and Grassbridger are existent but pretty lukewarm. Also, I think it's pretty shady that it was soon after one of Grassbridger's comments on kirsche actually stuck out to people and he had to keep pushing it (the thing about kirsche's reads not changing) that kirsche then went from obstinately not voting Grassbridger to mayor-hammering him. Poly's content hasn't improved but it seems like he would have been yelled at for content by now on a scumteam, which makes me less inclined to lynch him.

What usually happens when inactive scumbuddies are yelled at is the exact same thing as what usually happens when inactive townies are yelled at (excuses, apologies, the occasional but somewhat uninformed post, and continued inactivity). I don't know why you would expect this be different.

##Vote: Kevin

His motivation seems to have dropped immediately, indicating to me that he's scum who knows he was caught. Poly is still obvscum though, and, as BBM said, should at least take the two minutes to post on his anon account and prove his claim.

>Proves claim of Town Crier

>Still called scummy

I don't know if this is scummy or just stubborn.

Why should we believe this part now?