Fanart

nacho

No problem, thanks for fixing the post ^^.

Yeah, I guess Zihark x Ilyana is one of those more popular pairings.

I can spot one obvious artist, which is Cipher Lee from ChinaFE (Fireemblem.net), and other one, except that site contains other 18+ works. Hmm... well, the site was called Y.H.O, but I won't post the link to it then.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the one who illustrated the Disturbing *Shiver* image, and the link is right in there :S. The artist is called kasimu something. (I think that's the only image by this artist.)

Also, I think only a few of them rather than many of them are by Cipher Lee (his images also have his name on it).

DJ Earth Ekami from Blue & Green for images of this style.

Shibao from non-ki for one or two pieces (Naesala x Leanne and Zihark x Ilyana).

I did look at all of them (PoR and RD only). I believe I added 5 to my Fire Emblem artwork collections XD

Most of them did not meet my aesthetic standards (or I already owned)...

I am quite picky when it's about to art 0v0

• 2 weeks later...

Hey its Kadajvonkarma. Hi!. Someone was posting your pics on Gamefaqs and I copied them. But your album was private so I couldn't see for myself....I'll add those to the list. Actually, I already have a lot of those, specifically from 7 and 9.

EDIT: XFD, that guy is mainly linking to my Photobucket. Girl, thank you. And there are plenty that aren't from there. I would post this on GFaqs but I'm banned, so.....

I don't have time to look through everything in this topic, but there seems to be a lot of fanart here that I haven't seen... for everyone that has contributed to this topic, thanks.

All the FE fanart is in the Fire Emblem section of my Photobucket, though The Fourth Fox already posted the link, so there's not really much I can contribute... I will be updating my collection when I find more, though most of what I add will probably be from this topic, at least for a while. Sorry.

Kadajvonkarma, if you wouldn't mind, I would really love to view your entire collection.

The only reason I mind is because I have a large collection of ecchi there that I got tired of being marked for deletion, as well as some questionable Naesala (and Zelos and Kaiba and Lloyd and Haruhi) fanart that I'm rather fond of. I'll give you the guest pass, I guess, but I don't want to see any more of my pics going poof. Especially my chocolate-covered Naesala. D:

The only reason I mind is because I have a large collection of ecchi there that I got tired of being marked for deletion, as well as some questionable Naesala (and Zelos and Kaiba and Lloyd and Haruhi) fanart that I'm rather fond of. I'll give you the guest pass, I guess, but I don't want to see any more of my pics going poof. Especially my chocolate-covered Naesala. D:

Um....how does that work?