Fanart

nacho

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I have some pictures to add that I don't THINK have been added before. Forgive me if they were >_>. I don't have the source links at the moment, but I have it saved in case anyone wants it.

FE10:

Lucia.

1 2 3 4

wow youy made these? u really have talent the others too i just wanted to make the post smaller.

my fav is this one lol 3

Edited by Doom103

wow youy made these? u really have talent the others too i just wanted to make the post smaller.

my fav is this one lol 3

Oh, no no no! I found these fanarts on japanese fansites! I won't take credit for them at all! >_>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had no idea that there was that giant fanart collection in the first post. o__o I've been spending the last hour madly saving all of them. :P Mainly Zi-*shot*

Would it be considered sinful if I requested moar Zihark pictures? (Without Ilyana? I swear, if I see one more ZiharkxIlyana, I will ... dosomethingverybad.)

Of course, any Zihark is better than no Zihark. >.>

Thanks in advance. I also have a good collection of Zihark fanart here> http://zihark-fan-club.deviantart.com/journal/12506002/

I had no idea that there was that giant fanart collection in the first post. o__o I've been spending the last hour madly saving all of them. :P Mainly Zi-*shot*

Would it be considered sinful if I requested moar Zihark pictures? (Without Ilyana? I swear, if I see one more ZiharkxIlyana, I will ... dosomethingverybad.)

Of course, any Zihark is better than no Zihark. >.>

Thanks in advance. I also have a good collection of Zihark fanart here> http://zihark-fan-club.deviantart.com/journal/12506002/

I have giant update planned for that post. I'm not sure if any more Zihark is in store.

Hmm, your update in pictures sure had plenty of Linda in it, Fox. It's a shame though, it didn't feature the main thing I love about the lass, that fact she's barefoot. Come to think of it, there weren't any full body pictures. Oh well, at least that guy loved him some Linda! :)

Hmm, your update in pictures sure had plenty of Linda in it, Fox. It's a shame though, it didn't feature the main thing I love about the lass, that fact she's barefoot. Come to think of it, there weren't any full body pictures. Oh well, at least that guy loved him some Linda! :)

But I didn't update it yet.......

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went over the list again. The Japanese are so good at drawing baby faces it's scary. A good bit of the Soren pics have that creepy face on them >_>

Out of the Soren collection, I really like this and this. Twig Soren for the win. Also, "With Mist 5" is a broken link, and so is Soren & Ike 5. I think you need to check every picture from that site.

The Shinon pics are lolworthy, as long as he's not secretly in love with Gatrie >_>

I could probably stomach IkexSoren better if it weren't for the ridiculously muscular stupid-faced FE10 Ike.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh315/f...pg?t=1204187539

-A support?

-Check!

-Savior skill?

-Check!

-Forged javelin?

-Check!

-Alright, let's go tank.

(I used to do something similar with Nolan and Zihark back when Zihark was still an exp sponge)

Babyfur?

Also, Soren's Arch Sage robes >>>> his FE9 outfit upon promotion

Edited by Thingy Person

Okay, I can tell in this pic are the following:

Patty, Dew, FE4's Linda (?), Faval. However, who's the hell is the Asian guy?

fe044.jpg

Phee's sub, Mana, and Lynn's Sub dressing up Altheena (?) for a wedding?

fe035.jpg

Arthur, Tinny, and some characters I don't give a fuck about because I don't do subs.

fe14.jpg