Fanart

nacho

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Well, I'm sure the Creative board was made for original works, while this topic is just a collection of other fan artists' works. Therefore, this topic should just stay here.

I swear if any of you write a fanfic, I am going to stalk you on google maps and then come and beat you to death with a rusty chainsaw. Seriously, fanfiction is the sewer spawn of all written work.

Creative forum, my friend.

I swear if any of you write a fanfic, I am going to stalk you on google maps and then come and beat you to death with a rusty chainsaw. Seriously, fanfiction is the sewer spawn of all written work.

someone doesn't like fanfic... why is that?

lulz, someone's been reading too much crappy yaoi.

Some new stuff:

Some of the DB in school uniforms. This looks like the cover for a DB dating sim. >_____> Soren and Ike Sanaki and Sephiran Soren Leonardo Soren and Stefan Heath and Ziess

If you request something that isn't already on my post I'll see what I can find.

Well... if you're taking requests, Fourth Fox, could you see if you could find anything of Nailah? If it's not too much trouble, I mean.... For some reason, fanart of her seems to be almost nonexistent, which is kind of odd considering that she's a semi-major character in the game.

More fanart of Lethe and Lyre is always welcome, as well, if you happen to find any.

Also, to anyone who has contributed to this topic... if you don't mind me asking, how do you manage to find all of this fanart? I can hardly find any on my own, and most of what I have came from Photobucket or other fanart topics. >_>

Simple: The secret to finding fanart is to use a search engine.

"But Shaddeh! Even Google has failed me when I've searched!"

Of course. That's why you get a FANART search engine: http://tainixi.hp.infoseek.co.jp/search.html

Find the kana for your FE9/10 character, and search away.

"But Shaddeh, where do I find the--" *BEATEN TO DEATH WITH DIAGRAM*

Well, for the most part I can navigate the site fine, but... I have no idea what all of those options below are for, except that there's a bunch of character names in one section, and sometimes when I do a search all I get is a bunch of links to other search engines.

I can still use the site well enough, though. Again, thanks for posting it.

Those aren't search engines, they're the fanart sites. You have to navigate them to find the art.

I know that the sites that usually turn up are fanart sites, but... for some reason, once in a while just I get a bunch of links to sites such as Google and Yahoo, and in a different format than the fanart sites that usually show up. At first I thought that it was because there weren't any results for what I searched for, but doing the same search again gave me the usual fanart results, so I have no idea what I was doing wrong.

Some of the sections you click on are for pairings, like het, yaoi, and yuri.

...Oh, okay. Thanks.

I'll have to figure out how that works later, when I have the time.

I'll see what I can do. Dragon or regular form?

Human form. ^__^

And Phoenix_Kensai, there are also some FE fanart on deviantArt, but you have to sift through redrawn pictures of the original art to find the good ones. ;P

EDIT: Okay, maybe I'll link to some good ones. Sanaki, Lucius, Stefan and Soren, Edward and Leonardo in Lucky Star style, Saleh, Stefan, just to name a few.

get some fanart of the 20 sexiest FE characters plus Nailah and any other "nicely arranged" pixels