Fanart

nacho

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I happen to like Mist and Lyn myself, thank you.

But I haven't been in the mood lately for fanart searches. I'm sorry for everyone who checks my updates(if anyone), but I can't seem to find myself motivated anymore.

Hehe, that was usually my secret to fanart sites too. I used to use http://sabre.halfmoon.jp/tbox/ but then I found Tellius Search (not sure how long it's been around for, I think it's pretty new). Gotta love the japanese for their fansite search engines though~

All those options at the bottom are like tags/categories. They really are useful, so if anyone is trying to use the site and doesn't know what is what I translated some the main ones here. The rest at the bottom are lists of names and pairings.

I know that the sites that usually turn up are fanart sites, but... for some reason, once in a while just I get a bunch of links to sites such as Google and Yahoo, and in a different format than the fanart sites that usually show up. At first I thought that it was because there weren't any results for what I searched for, but doing the same search again gave me the usual fanart results, so I have no idea what I was doing wrong.

That happens when there's basically no results (no results are found so they suggest that you search again on Google/Yahoo etc instead). (Not sure about it working again though, are you sure you searched the exact same thing? There are loads of boxes so there could have been some misclicking...)

Actually, when they pull up a Google/Yahoo page, AFAIK, that usually means the site is dead.

Speaking of fanart sites, do you like Tales of Symphonia, and if so, do you know of a fanart search for them? I haven't been able to find one.

Hmm, they said they pulled up a page with a list of links (probably like this), and that means there's no results.

I do like ToS a little, but not very much. I only ever looked for FE fanart, though after doing a quick search, I found these:

Tales Fan Navigator- This one looks pretty easy to navigate

Tales of Search- This one looks pretty popular

Symphonia Love Search- This one looks alright

Tales Search Excellent

Human form. ^__^

And Phoenix_Kensai, there are also some FE fanart on deviantArt, but you have to sift through redrawn pictures of the original art to find the good ones. ;P

EDIT: Okay, maybe I'll link to some good ones. Sanaki, Lucius, Stefan and Soren, Edward and Leonardo in Lucky Star style, Saleh, Stefan, just to name a few.

Thanks, I'll have to look there... I have checked before and wasn't able to find much decent art, but I was mostly searching for fanart of Lethe and Lyre, so I guess I should look again for FE fanart in general. >_>

All those options at the bottom are like tags/categories. They really are useful, so if anyone is trying to use the site and doesn't know what is what I translated some the main ones here. The rest at the bottom are lists of names and pairings.

Oh, thanks for translating that... that should be helpful if I'm looking for anything specific.

Hmm, they said they pulled up a page with a list of links (probably like this), and that means there's no results.

Yeah, that's the page that showed up for me... I guess it could have been that I clicked on some thing below and then did a search that didn't produce any results, and didn't realize that I had changed anything.

...Also, I recently added some fanart to my Photobucket that I don't think has been posted in this topic yet, if anyone is interested.

I believe she has 933

Sounds like a good hobby. :'D;

Thanks, I'll have to look there... I have checked before and wasn't able to find much decent art, but I was mostly searching for fanart of Lethe and Lyre, so I guess I should look again for FE fanart in general. >_>

Yeah, finding good fanart of specific characters there is rather hard. :(

And yes, post away! We need more activity here~

dA is probably one of the worst places to look for fanart of anything, because unless you know the artist, they could've just ripped it off.

Anyway, here's some art from a new artist I found.

Astrid

Mist

Ena/Rajaion

Leanne

Lethe

Titania

Tanith

Jill

Short haired Lucia

My beloved Sanaki

Micaiah

Meg

Illers

Mia in...swinsuit or underwear

Laura

Lyre

fanart is pretty cool. i'm not surprised it's viewed a lot. i've been looking at fanart on google and photobucket as well

fanart is pretty cool. i'm not surprised it's viewed a lot. i've been looking at fanart on google and photobucket as well

Why don't you post it.

Also, I've noticed a lot of the viewers are guests.

Why don't you post it.

Also, I've noticed a lot of the viewers are guests.

it's a lot of work, plus i don't know what's been posted and what hasn't. there's so much i can't remember it all

it's a lot of work, plus i don't know what's been posted and what hasn't. there's so much i can't remember it all

I posted over 600 pics.... a few shouldn't be a big deal for you. If you aren't syre if it's posted, check! All the pics are named.

• 3 weeks later...
I constantly see this topic viewed by guests, so I hope no one objects if I sticky it.

Haha, you're just showing off now. Joking of course, by all means sticky it.

How about the anime and manga thread? Maybe that could become stickied too because it's doing well?

Because Raven started having this in his sig recently, I started paying attention to it finally... If I'm not mistaken, that's drawn by the artist who I've been trying to look for for quite a long time. I don't suppose anyone knows/remembers the website it came from? :(