Fanart

nacho

I swear if any of you write a fanfic, I am going to stalk you on google maps and then come and beat you to death with a rusty chainsaw. Seriously, fanfiction is the sewer spawn of all written work.

as you previously said, the sitcom stuff we write is fanfiction. however we use people from the forum and not the game (normally).

and if you come after me, i'll blow my rape whistle!!!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if someone could find me any pics of Lance from fe6 cos I sadly lack any picture hunting skills it seems >< I tried to work the Tellius search thing but failed miserably lol. I'd like any that either have him on his own or him with a girl but not a guy (I'm not a yaoi fan I'm afraid).

This guy's cool. Perhaps i should consider on posting my art on deviantArt. Thx for this one :D

I just updated my big post with this.

The following is all by Keiiii of deviantArt. I know he already posted some himself, but I added them to my collection so I'm adding them here. And I'm giving them all of his titles.

Dude, I love all of keiii's artwork. And I think he's a she...I think.

Thanks for posting them up.

• 2 weeks later...

No way am I able to take the credit for that. It's some other person's.

Edited by Dr.Dorian

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I have some pictures to add that I don't THINK have been added before. Forgive me if they were >_>. I don't have the source links at the moment, but I have it saved in case anyone wants it.

FE10:

Janaff.

1 2 3 4 5

Lucia.

1 2 3 4

Janaff x Lucia.

1 2 3 4 5 6

FE7

Lyn Lyn 2 Lyn 3 Eliwood Lyn and Eliwood Lyn and Eliwood 2 Hector Hector and Lyn Hector and Lyn 2 Hector and Serra Hector and Florina Hector and Eliwood Nino and Lloyd Nino and Jaffar Nino and Jaffar 2 Erk and Priscilla Heath and Priscilla Matthew and Leila Sain and Fiora Sain and Rebecca Rath and Lyn Rath and Lyn 2 Rebecca Kent Kent and Farina Ursula Batre and Karla