What Fire Emblem crossovers, if any, would you like too see in the future?

Dwarfishh

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

How'd I never notice this topic before?

I was thinking more "A Dynasty Warriors game with FE characters."

Like this:

tumblr_legtqidk8x1qad16go1_500.jpg

This is exactly how I'd want it too, I'll even add, Fire Emblem: Empires to boot

Super Robot Wars.

Give the awesomeness a moment to sink in

If an FE played anything like SRW, Awakening not withstanding, I would weep tears of joy(Along with all that HD glory, 2ndOGs)

Fire Emblem X Department Heaven.

Yeah. and then the fandoms merged and shit

I don't know about the fandoms, but you'd end up with a pretty deep plot there

Edited by Soledai

If an FE played anything like SRW, Awakening not withstanding, I would weep tears of joy(Along with all that HD glory, 2ndOGs)

If an FE played like SRW I'd definitely not be playing it. :\

Just thought of Mass Effemblem (geddit?) Mass effect choices and squads (though more members at once) and fire emblems permadeath and setting. Imagine having to make the Virmire choice with Kent/Sain as Lyn...

My bad, I forgot every Sting game has unique gameplay, gotta get one to incorporate this potentially wonderful story

We could just implement Riviera's gameplay, but again, has to be unique. But don't the other Union games and Yggdra Unison use Yggdra Union's gameplay?

I'm picturing the maps kind of like YU, Tactics Cards notwithstanding, units could be in squads due to the number of characters, battle sequences like Riviera, this'd be rough draft, mind you

Well you could argue that FE13 is already a crossover with every other FE game. Albeit it's a minor crossover when compared to SMT and FE.

In any case, I second Anacybele on a Zelda crossover. If it played like FE, then it would be the perfect oppurtunity to explore one of the wars of Hyrule in greater detail. We could take part in one of the wars for the triforce for example, or the war before Ocarina of Time in which the land was unified. Also, Goron and Zora units would kick so much ass!

Well you could argue that FE13 is already a crossover with every other FE game. Albeit it's a minor crossover when compared to SMT and FE.

I don't consider FE13 a crossover since A) it's not a main point of the game since most of it is contained by DLC B) the way the game goes about it suggests it's not crossing between worlds in the same way a game like Dissidia Final Fantasy does. There's also the suggest the game operate on the same world or at least within some level of connectivity between the interlocking games (for example, Priam being descended from Ike but being available in the main game).

I just finished Pokemon Conquest and it seems crazy to me that Nintendo wouldn't try a crossover with their own signature turn based strategy series.