Fire Emblem Link Arena Discussion Topic

Espinosa

Things in the Fates meta that look bannable?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. (tick many) What looks bannable in the Fates meta?

• Dragon Ward (Hoshido Noble)
    • Life or Death (Master of Arms)
    • Counter (Oni Chieftain)
    • Darting Blow (Sky Knight)
    • Multiple Amaterasu (Kinshi Knight)
    • Wary Fighter (General)
    • Inspiration (Strategist)
    • Aggressor (Dread Fighter)
    • Galeforce (Dark Falcon)
    • Awakening (Great Lord)
    • Dancing Blade (Lodestar)
    • Ban ALL DLC/Amiibo skills.
    • Other (state what)

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, despite losing, I had a lot of fun facing off against Espinosa. So I was wondering if anyone would like to play a Max Stats 2nd Gen Units match at some point. Espinosa said that they were wondering how effective hyper-offensive units and/or teams would fair in 2nd Gen due to all the Renewal available, so I would be willing to test out their effectiveness if anyone is willing to oblige.

In Path of Radiance, we do allow stuff like having two copies of Brave Lance in a team, and one of them is carried by a trial map-only character iirc. Could be something else not a Brav Lance, though, our site doesn't document this afaik.

Well, despite losing, I had a lot of fun facing off against Espinosa. So I was wondering if anyone would like to play a Max Stats 2nd Gen Units match at some point. Espinosa said that they were wondering how effective hyper-offensive units and/or teams would fair in 2nd Gen due to all the Renewal available, so I would be willing to test out their effectiveness if anyone is willing to oblige.

I can play or host. I'd rather let someone else have a chance to play though, since i'm currently already in a game if possible.

I want to take a little break from playing/hosting for a while. It's been nearly all I've been doing in the last few days and there's a lot of other things I want to do.

Been meaning to post a thread dedicated to Awakening's max stats meta(-s), too, so that we could discuss viable builds and character tierings and whatnot. That could be a nice break from playing, and help pave way to more carefully thought out teams. Would be cool if everyone who's played or paid attention to games takes part in that discussion!

Well, I can't say I've payed or watched too many FE13 games and paid attention to them, but sure, you take some time to do that.

Also, I know FE13 is popular and stuff but I have another FE9 Cut Supports team I want to try out. Any takers?

Someone should talk to Jedi about playing fe9. He was expression g interest but isn't sure how to start off. He's a big ike fanboy, I'm sure he'd fit in

I would be interested in trying FE13 1st Gen, to experience how it is. I haven't followed the matches carefully and don't know the rules and how supports work yet, but if anyone wants a match, here I am!

I would be interested in trying FE13 1st Gen, to experience how it is. I haven't followed the matches carefully and don't know the rules and how supports work yet, but if anyone wants a match, here I am!

*raises hand*

I must have all the matches.

Hey Jedi.

Play some FE9.

I'll be building a fe9 team in a bit too. But I slaved at a fe4 one for a bit. I wanna get that meta started.

Alright, well, I don't really have the knowledge of making an FE4 team, unfortunately, but I'm sure someone else could make something to fight with.

Horace has one, I'm 90% sure.

Oh right, who wants to host my match against AS?

that's fe9 right? I can do it.

also confirming that I have an fe4 team, and looking for a host for a game with jedi

Edited by General Horace