Fire Emblem Link Arena Discussion Topic

Espinosa

Things in the Fates meta that look bannable?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. (tick many) What looks bannable in the Fates meta?

• Dragon Ward (Hoshido Noble)
    • Life or Death (Master of Arms)
    • Counter (Oni Chieftain)
    • Darting Blow (Sky Knight)
    • Multiple Amaterasu (Kinshi Knight)
    • Wary Fighter (General)
    • Inspiration (Strategist)
    • Aggressor (Dread Fighter)
    • Galeforce (Dark Falcon)
    • Awakening (Great Lord)
    • Dancing Blade (Lodestar)
    • Ban ALL DLC/Amiibo skills.
    • Other (state what)

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did that 10 crit w/ Balmung in that one battle even come around by the way? The weapon only has 10 crit to it.

And yeah, I guess Anathema does negate Demoiselle's effect and lead to more reliable hit rates. Still, that's 1 skill slot for anyone in your team who can access the Dark Mage class set, but I suppose Demoiselle impacts the meta more negatively.

Also, we've confirmed multiple Anathemas/Demoiselles don't stack, but what about multiple Bonds? Has anyone tried? Cause if only one Bond functions there's no reason for a clause, is there?

Basilio had wrath + anathema. he has 23 base crit, + 20 from Wrath + 10 from Balmung. Demoiselle and Anathema cancel each other out.

edit basilo didn't have anathema someone else does

Edited by General Horace

So I'm taking a break with the fe13 calc sheet, as all I'm doing now is repointing the extra battle instances and the Outcome sheet, and I figured I'd start on fe6-10.

I figured out a super snazzy way to jump between Avg and Max Stat metas (for calculation purposes).

I have no idea how to even begin handling any kind of automation with Laguz gauges, but I think I'll add a button that you check/uncheck to indicate battle transformation and altered stats, so at least numbers can calculate correctly. Question though, do you want me to try to build a CAP calculator (with alerts to CAP exceeding) or is that pretty much an easy enough thing to operate with?

Also, are there ever instances of "turnbased" skills I'm FE9/10? I can't think of any honestly but confirmation from others will help verify things and make my job 100x easier. Vantage is still stupid complicated to program, surprisingly.

FE13's Wrath is so much worse than PoR's...

I thought about the possibility of it being Wrath, but didn't think one would actually choose this skill.

Also, in PoR you can never have less than 50 crit with Wrath cause it adds to the final calcs. Are we sure it's not similar with this one's mechanics?

So I'm taking a break with the fe13 calc sheet, as all I'm doing now is repointing the extra battle instances and the Outcome sheet, and I figured I'd start on fe6-10.

I figured out a super snazzy way to jump between Avg and Max Stat metas (for calculation purposes).

I have no idea how to even begin handling any kind of automation with Laguz gauges, but I think I'll add a button that you check/uncheck to indicate battle transformation and altered stats, so at least numbers can calculate correctly. Question though, do you want me to try to build a CAP calculator (with alerts to CAP exceeding) or is that pretty much an easy enough thing to operate with?

Also, are there ever instances of "turnbased" skills I'm FE9/10? I can't think of any honestly but confirmation from others will help verify things and make my job 100x easier. Vantage is still stupid complicated to program, surprisingly.

Define turn based. Do you mean like Lucky Seven? Because if so, there's Shade and Provoke.

If caps are easy to do, why not? If they're hard to do, eh, we can look up caps. Now, I do think a laguz gauge of some form would be nice, but not having one can be managed. Maybe information which it doesn't do (like caps and gauges) can be listed somewhere in the sheet for reference?

I think its only +20 crit, haven't tested it though.

With a killer axe it's actually kind of dangerous,and with a forge on it, it's kind of a real weapon if it does whiff. I considered trying to killer axe Miriel, but I'd need a Luna crit to kill her.

Renewal is sorta turn-based. Only works when it's your turn, that is.

I always run Ruin on my Sorcs just in case it's the last turn (or something of the sort) and a crit is all that's needed to win. That's how I lost my Serenes Arena Cup I matches, I think (the proc didn't happen).

Wrath in 13 is a flat +20 crit.

Cap, I think I can handle it in a mathy way actually. I have ideas. Laguz...not sure on yet.

Oh lol, Horace spoiled it.

My doubt is if wrath adds to the displayed crit or as hidden crit? I know that in FE10, the added crit is not displayed and remains hidden. Anyways I added it to displayed crit.

Also, Ruin has 50 crit anon, not 45

I thought it did, but last time I checked the Awakening resources on Serenes it said 45. I figured it was safe enough to say.

Doesn't that mean Ruin has the highest possible crit of all time, since even killer weapons can only be forged to 45?

Fe13 wrath adsa to your current crit, not to displayed xrit. You can have active wrath and still 0 displayed crit. It sucks

Miniature Lance and Wilderwind can exceed base killer crit I thought

Edited by Elieson

I haven't actually played a Tear Ring Saga game.

Provided, I also never played FE6, but I played one game of that...

Although I was looking at the resources, the skill section seems.. I dno inaccurate? Maybe I'm just remembering wrong.