Fire Emblem Link Arena Discussion Topic

Espinosa

Things in the Fates meta that look bannable?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. (tick many) What looks bannable in the Fates meta?

• Dragon Ward (Hoshido Noble)
    • Life or Death (Master of Arms)
    • Counter (Oni Chieftain)
    • Darting Blow (Sky Knight)
    • Multiple Amaterasu (Kinshi Knight)
    • Wary Fighter (General)
    • Inspiration (Strategist)
    • Aggressor (Dread Fighter)
    • Galeforce (Dark Falcon)
    • Awakening (Great Lord)
    • Dancing Blade (Lodestar)
    • Ban ALL DLC/Amiibo skills.
    • Other (state what)

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just like ingame, you get 8 "points" a point is either 1 MT/5hit/3crit. You can only put 5 points in a stat though, so the max MT you can have is 5MT, max hit is 25, and max crit is 15.

and no brave weapons of any variation can be forged (including celica's gale, waste, Eirika's blade, etc)

Edited by General Horace

if a weapon has value, it can be forged. We're banning the forging of any Brave type weapon (Waste/Celica's Gale included) and Aversa's Night

No supports.

It can be any female uint of any female class (Bond). Brides learn it, but you can reclass brides duh

Edited by Elieson

...why can't it be a bride, specifically?

Also, no supports, right? Neither of us know anything about the meta we're trying to participate in.

Being a Bride or not is up to us and our teams so you can pick any available class for each character.

Also Espinosa should post the rulesets for other non-FE9 metas in his pinned post IMO, so ppl know this stuff diving in

i see no typo

can a a male kid inherit bond as a skill? Similarly can a female unit inherit res+10?

...I am so bad at words.

No, DLC skills aren't passed down, sadly. Weren't we playing Gen 1 though?

Yeah, I was just wondering for curiosity sake.

Well, not a bad question. Sad, really, I'd really like a female with Res+10, do some magic tanking, I guess.

I don't know, I like Res+10 even though I've never gotten use from it. I like the concept.

if a weapon has value, it can be forged. We're banning the forging of any Brave type weapon (Waste/Celica's Gale included) and Aversa's Night

Wait a second, we haven't agreed to banning Aversa's Night forges yet, or nerfing defensive builds in general.

also confirming that I have an fe4 team, and looking for a host for a game with jedi

I'd be down for that (same teams as 1 year ago?) but you guys should teach me how the skills work together in that game. Maybe write down instructions for every skill taking into account skill combos and enemies' skills.

Hi!

I haven't been her since like 2014y or so... Somebody even remember me? :P

Anyway, I'm still huge fan of FELinka Arena idea, but many things happen since last time. I'm trying to read some topic but it's so much stuff.

I've played competitive in pokemons and I feel that FEs don't have many important things which pokemons have. Heck, when I thing about strategies and team in FELA I feel that is not even in half as complicated as it is in some other games. I've got few ideas and I will work with them. It may help the FELA.

I could probably host FE4 if need be, it's the system I'm most familiar with. Are there any host guidelines I should read if I did so?

Just look at old fe4 games for Formatting structure, and uhh, collect PMs of each players team to make sure validity with skill setup etc