Fire Emblem Link Arena Discussion Topic

Espinosa

Things in the Fates meta that look bannable?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. (tick many) What looks bannable in the Fates meta?

• Dragon Ward (Hoshido Noble)
    • Life or Death (Master of Arms)
    • Counter (Oni Chieftain)
    • Darting Blow (Sky Knight)
    • Multiple Amaterasu (Kinshi Knight)
    • Wary Fighter (General)
    • Inspiration (Strategist)
    • Aggressor (Dread Fighter)
    • Galeforce (Dark Falcon)
    • Awakening (Great Lord)
    • Dancing Blade (Lodestar)
    • Ban ALL DLC/Amiibo skills.
    • Other (state what)

That should be correct. After a reroll of all numbers, Aether didn't proc (but I'm assuming that I handled it properly in this scenario)

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No actually, it should be:

(skill) - check for Aether

No Aether: (hit hit crit)

If Aether activates: (hit hit crit) for Sol, then (hit hit crit) for Luna.

Repeat with Brave weapon attacks. And by repeat, I do mean beginning with another check for Aether btw. Same with Astra, but not with Adept (we really need to use Soren and Zihark more).

Edited by Espinosa

Ooohhh, it's (skill hit hit crit) if no aether proc, and (skill SOL[hit hit crit] LUNA[hit hit crit]) if aether does proc, per strike.

You can see the things I counted though, as identified by color coding. ( I ran aether checks as hit hit skill, but didn't count the hits, even though I included them...blame copypaste)

Edited by Elieson

ZM is the other person who has sent me a team, so I assume you'll be facing him in the other match we'll hold (no clue how Hawkeye plans to run two games at once, but it might not come to that).

For the next turn, I think ZM said he wanted to Silver Lance Ike with Jill. I don't think he'd change his mind after seeing how turn 9 played out... lol. So run the RNG for that next.

And did SB ragequit or something? He disappeared pretty suddenly.

oh oops, i thought you said you can't play until tomorrow/saturday. guess i won't be able to host you then

Note for people submitting fe8 teams: You need to include which weapon they have an S rank in, because it gives 5 hit and 5 crit. Obviously we'll be assuming A for all other weapons they can use.

Edited by Hawkeye

Also don't forget class sets.

Just updated the first post with shadykid's FE5 average stats and also added a common weapon list for FE8, as I assume we'll be playing it a lot. I expect to be able to cut the time needed to generate a round of combat to 5 or so minutes that way.

WRT FE5 - can we there's no reason not to remove the Mov and add other stats instead? Authority stars seems like a reasonable addition (not many have them anyway), and PCC is essential, while I'm not so sure about movement stars. Do we want to roll an RN to check if a character can attack a second time?

No to movement stars, yes to the other two.

Might as well make a poll for movement stars, because it makes a pretty big difference and I can see people voting either way

Edited by Hawkeye