Fire Emblem Link Arena Discussion Topic

Espinosa

Things in the Fates meta that look bannable?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. (tick many) What looks bannable in the Fates meta?

• Dragon Ward (Hoshido Noble)
    • Life or Death (Master of Arms)
    • Counter (Oni Chieftain)
    • Darting Blow (Sky Knight)
    • Multiple Amaterasu (Kinshi Knight)
    • Wary Fighter (General)
    • Inspiration (Strategist)
    • Aggressor (Dread Fighter)
    • Galeforce (Dark Falcon)
    • Awakening (Great Lord)
    • Dancing Blade (Lodestar)
    • Ban ALL DLC/Amiibo skills.
    • Other (state what)

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder what happened to Hawkeye.

said he'd continue at 2 PM but all we did were two actions and then he vanished without telling anyone in the two games he's heading.

I think it may not be the best idea to try running several matches at once... Maybe once we have all Excel tools working perfectly.

Since sf has eaten my post the last five times I've tried to make it. I'm just gonna give you the result. Because all the numbers were destroyed and I record them somewhere else. Anyways tana attacks, great shield does not proc. pierce does. Amelia takes 42/53 damage. Amelia attacks and misses. Tana attacks and great shield procs. While pierce does not. I'll put this all into a formal manner when sf stops eating my post.

bhiafdhgakfdg

Sorry guys, RL stuff popped up and I had to bail without even having time to say as much.

I'm at work for now, but I don't have a 14-hour day today so I'll be able to continue this in the evening.

As for the calculations, Dio I still don't understand the issue you've mentioned, because on both turns the first attack missed, so whether your Finn was doing 18 or 19 damage, it's definitely not a KO. I'll look at the specifics of my calculations when I'm back on my own computer.

X-Naut, I'll check my calcs for you as well, but I definitely included S-rank bonus (which doesn't affect damage anyway)

As for the calculations, Dio I still don't understand the issue you've mentioned, because on both turns the first attack missed, so whether your Finn was doing 18 or 19 damage, it's definitely not a KO. I'll look at the specifics of my calculations when I'm back on my own computer.

Well yeah, if I miss once it's not a kill.

He still has pretty decent accuracy just in case.

See ya tonight at any rate.

X-Naut, I'll check my calcs for you as well, but I definitely included S-rank bonus (which doesn't affect damage anyway)

I'm aware of that, and the Gilliam damage calcs are fine. You just mixed up his Defense and Resistance when Saleh was attacking.

Oh crap you're definitely right about that. My sheet displays both magic and physical damage calcs and I just went with the physical damage calc because it's been so long since I've had any magic used.

Espi, put a hosts list in the OP, so when ppl ask to play a game, we can just refer them to that.

?

also, do you thing it's worth building an fe6-8 mac stats meta?

Edited by Elieson

I had some time to burn so I added the average stats for FE6 and FE7. Feel free to have a look.

Awesome, I really want to try FE7. Will it have PoR/RD's skills system implemented?

Also, regarding Fe6 holy shit look at Fir/Rutger/Gonzo/Tate. Though them hit rates. Perhaps Fe6 will be more kind to magic users due to tomes having less wt.

edit: also when is QUINTUPLETS VS REFA hapenning?

Edited by Quintessence

I've currently got at least 6 teams on backlog, and since my general availability is clearly shit (in my defense I have two jobs, i'm a full-time student, and since i have friends and a girlfriend i'm supposed to have something of a social life), I'm limiting myself to hosting 2 games at a time, at least until i've got my spreadsheets and formulas down for quick turn generations. The fe8 match probably doesn't have too many more rounds left in it, but I'm not exactly sure who would be playing next. I believe quintessence's team is the oldest on my backlog

Espi, put a hosts list in the OP, so when ppl ask to play a game, we can just refer them to that.

?

also, do you thing it's worth building an fe6-8 mac stats meta?

I think finding a host isn't a big issue now, but having too many games at the same time kinda is. People have been making teams and asking whom to send them to without much trouble so far.

For FE6-8 max stats, I haven't thought about it very well yet. More units will be viable but everyone will also be samey (not the case in FE7 however). I think the stat booster variation is very promising at this point.

Awesome, I really want to try FE7. Will it have PoR/RD's skills system implemented?

Probably not immediately, but eventually we should try it as a gimmicky variant.

I could take a match off your hands since I have too much free time as it is.

Me too (but probably not today); though a new person trying out hosting sounds preferable.

oh, I announced in mafia subforums but not here. Ill be available for limited discussion but unable to participate as a host/continue with my excel development for one week, starting today. When I get back, I can host full steam.

oh, I announced in mafia subforums but not here. Ill be available for limited discussion but unable to participate as a host/continue with my excel development for one week, starting today. When I get back, I can host full steam.

Are you still playing that game against ZM?

ice sage and espinosa have fe5 teams
refa, bigbadmarshmallow, nicolas, and quintessence have fe8 teams

if either of you want to take on some fe8 that would work well. seems refa and quintessence want to play each other, so i guess nicolas and marshmallow could get paired up. not sure if anyone else has backlogged teams.

i'll probably start ice sage vs espinosa whenever x-naut vs randa finishes