2. 2. Second Part of the Worst Poll

3. 3. Best?

4. 4. Second Part of the best Poll

• Cordelia
    • Cynthia
    • MinervAAAAAAAAAA
    • None, I already voted in the other poll
    • Caeda

Est and Yunno completely suck. Especially Est. (Est is obvious, Yunno comes with bases that make a grown man cry like a baby - 16 Speed? At level 9? In a class most known for Speed? Are you serious??? And that's her best non-HP stat, too...)

Edited by Levant Fortner

In terms of usefullness FE11 Shiida is like god tier and FE12 Palla is pretty awesome too

In terms of my personal preferences in personality and/or design, Tanith, Farina, and Syrene

Est loses all of it

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I wasn't aware of how many people disliked Est. Am I the only one who doesn't mind her?

Nothing here is indicative of people disliking Est.

There are kind of too many candidates for best, really. Florina, Vanessa, Marcia, Caeda, Sumia, and Cordelia are all great units.

Is there even a bad pegasus knight gameplay-wise? Even Est is sort of salvageable (maybe? someone confirm this for higher difficulties of DS FEs please).

I'd vote Est as worst and Caeda as best but then the poll would make me choose a vote in the first poll for best and that's unfair to Caeda. D:

Edited by Axie

Is there even a bad pegasus knight gameplay-wise? Even Est is sort of salvageable (maybe? someone confirm this for higher difficulties of DS FEs please).

I'd vote Est as worst and Caeda as best but then the poll would make me choose a vote in the first poll for best and that's unfair to Caeda. D:

Gameplay-wise? I'd say Yunno and Est.

Edited by Levant Fortner