1. 1. Best?

2. 2. Worst?

3. 3. Worst? continued

4. 4. Best? continued

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moulder for worst (Sharlow woulda been another candidate if he was in, because lolsubs), and Lissa for best (I honestly could've voted for quite a few people here).

Best:“I am Wrys, a humble priest. I cannot fight, but this staff I carry can heal your wounded. Take me with you, and you’ll be very glad you did.”

Worst: “I am Wrys, a humble priest. I cannot fight, but this staff I carry can heal your wounded. Take me with you, and you’ll be very glad you did.”

Because let's face it, even though Wrys is great, he sucks as a unit.

what is with people putting moulder low?

he has base C stave rank, better mag base than natasha, and stuff

he can go bishop, and has 3 con on artur

I dont understand how thats bad

Personally, I think "Moulder the Boulder" is as good (read: awful) as most other FE memes, for one. Second, I just don't like him.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Laura for best healer, high growths, decent base magic and catches up soon with enough BEXP. Her caps suck, but it's one of the few healers that redeems herself as a combat unit by promotion. Also, da best at 1 turning 3-13 and isn't afraid of NOT HAVING WARP because she's da best.

Worst: the rest. I dunno, Maria, I trained her and got pretty meh unlike LeNah, also wrys sucks too.

Aideen is another good healer but dem maps, dat move, and the rest of your army is all about hoarses, lol.

Edited by Quintessence

Why so many for Safy and none for Tina yet? ;~;

I'll go with Tina because she's like the only cleric/priest with the ability to move 4 times in one turn I think!

Tina moves(1)>dance[movement star activates for Lara]>Tina moves(2)[movement star activates for Tina]>Tina moves again(3)>Lara dances again>Tina moves(4)

So BUSY/never happens (and I know half of it is because of Lara, shush!)

Access to all of the great FE5 [minus repair and kia I think] staves plus exclusive access to the thief staff and unlock staff don't hurt either.

The problem with all of that activity is that she seems to get fatigued on every map she's deployed but stamina drinks exist, so eh. Oh and she does sometimes miss with her staves but misses don't waste usage iirc; free staff exp with no usage is really nifty.

I want to say Ellen is the worst. Haven't used quite a few healers on this list so I don't know about the rest.

Edited by Zell Dincht

I consider Serra the best healer, all of her growths are great, except for defence, typically. And yes, our dear old friend Wrys just keeps getting wrys and wrys. Actually, I don't think he could get any more wrys than he already is.

Edited by ~Silent Tempest~

I consider Serra the best healer, all of her growths are great, except for defence, typically. And yes, our dear old friend Wrys just keeps getting wrys and wrys. Actually, I don't think he could get any more wrys than he already is.

I agree on Serra being the best at her job. Well Wrys is our humble healer.

I agree on Serra being the best at her job. Well Wrys is our humble healer.

He's not a healer anymore. I reclassed him to a mage, FTW. He's been amazing so far. So far.

Edited by ~Silent Tempest~

Worst: Maria? Ellen? Aideen? Wrys? I dunno

The best is beetwen Lena, Moulder, and Safy

Two of them just changes the game while Moulder is one of few Priest who can actually do something aside from healing, which is pretty damn amazing

Edited by Eradicator Boner