Come to think of it, I don't even know why I joined Serenes Forest...

Apparently, I came first here to talk about Mother/Earthbound, and then stay to talk about Pokémon.

That's what I do in every forums excepted Pokemon and Earthbound related one, actually. On these forums, I talk about FE and DQ.

This would probably get a bad backlash if you posted it in the Fire Emblem boards.

I don't really think they're mediocre, I just thought that was how a lot of people viewed them. I had a lot of fun with the story, and I like the soundtracks for both too.

EDIT-Even on hard mode, I do find 9's gameplay to be pretty boring though.

Edited by SeverIan

Joined because i got internet access again and was itching to get back to my old FE haunt. Only to find it was dead. (Poor FEWorld) So i joined this one cuz it was active. Stayed for....i dont even know anymore.

I've beheld many a strange thing in my days as a cadet of the Most Holy Order of the Gay Agenda or, as I like to abbreviate it, MaHOGAny. The story of how I came upon this forest (tee hee) is quite a tale! There is mystery, thrill, suspense, sorrow, revenge, and... romance. Allow me to begin-- and don't you dare tl;dr! This story is worth the read, I promise you. After all, it's not every day that you get to hear an epic straight from the mouth of a Major Colenel-Queen of MaHOGAny!

________

So there I was, a fresh young man with so much unrealized potential and nowhere to realize it. I was a bum, a hobo, a vagabond wandering from state-to-state, then planet-to-planet, and eventually I crossed a galaxy or two. It was a rainy, gloomy night in the galaxy XV-III which happens to neighbor the Milky Way. I was situated in a very shady bar drinking the night away. I was depressed, repressed, and oven-pressed by my inner hatred for myself. My potential-pitcher was full and was ready to poured into a make-do-with-it-cup, but there never was a cup that wanted to volunteer. That is, until I met a representative of MaHOGAny. Yes, I admit, I was skeptical of their organization. Any sane person is naturally afraid of such things as these, but I decided that since I had nowhere to go... the risk had to be taken. This was my chance to make something of myself, and so I did. This "representative" was a nice young man clad in a unique hot pink bio-suit. He had quite the muscle bulge on his chest! A bulge of glory, ready to burst with divine power-- exuding a radiant confidence that was present in no other man I had ever met before. "He must have taken the first step!", I thought, "He is so happy-- I want that, too! Therefore I shall join his valiant cause!". Finally, I had discovered a place in which I could utilize my talents for the good of mankind, alienkind, and THE UNIVERSE ITSELF. I could spread the wonders of the gay agenda as I traveled and I could make this world-- No! this UNIVERSE! --a better place for all. A queerer place!

After many years of hard, sweaty training, I found myself taking orders from the very man who initiated me. Turns out, he was a Major Secretary and was in charge of assigning missions to all the Cadets, Soldiers, and Generals of MaHOGAny. He was so smitten with m-- I mean, impressed with my performance that he decided to send me on a very special mission. I was ordered to inhabit the Serenes Forest, which was located in an Alternal-Galaxy in the Second Plane of Existence, in order to perform research on a very strong gay signal that was resonating from what we thought was the forest's core. According to my research, this signal is not some sort of static "core", but a moving, living, breathing creature! Since the first day I set foot on this forest I have dedicated my every waking moment to finding this... signal. I have yet to discover who or what it is, but I will not give up until I find it.

So far my efforts have led to my moving up in the ranks of MaHOGAny and I am very, very proud of myself. Not proud enough, mind you, for I have not yet completed my mission, but I have both faith and hope that I will one day retrieve this signal (or being) of gay power. It shall be used humanely for the good of all, I promise you.

So, anyway, that is my story. PM if you've any questions about MaHOGAny, or if you wish to join as a Cadet! I would be happy to enroll you because I could certainly use the help.

Edited by Esme

I've beheld many a strange thing in my days as a cadet of the Most Holy Order of the Gay Agenda or, as I like to abbreviate it, MaHOGAny. The story of how I came upon this forest (tee hee) is quite a tale! There is mystery, thrill, suspense, sorrow, revenge, and... romance. Allow me to begin-- and don't you dare tl;dr! This story is worth the read, I promise you. After all, it's not every day that you get to hear an epic straight from the mouth of a Major Colenel-Queen of MaHOGAny!

________

So there I was, a fresh young man with so much unrealized potential and nowhere to realize it. I was a bum, a hobo, a vagabond wandering from state-to-state, then planet-to-planet, and eventually I crossed a galaxy or two. It was a rainy, gloomy night in the galaxy XV-III which happens to neighbor the Milky Way. I was situated in a very shady bar drinking the night away. I was depressed, repressed, and oven-pressed by my inner hatred for myself. My potential-pitcher was full and was ready to poured into a make-do-with-it-cup, but there never was a cup that wanted to volunteer. That is, until I met a representative of MaHOGAny. Yes, I admit, I was skeptical of their organization. Any sane person is naturally afraid of such things as these, but I decided that since I had nowhere to go... the risk had to be taken. This was my chance to make something of myself, and so I did. This "representative" was a nice young man clad in a unique hot pink bio-suit. He had quite the muscle bulge on his chest! A bulge of glory, ready to burst with divine power-- exuding a radiant confidence that was present in no other man I had ever met before. "He must have taken the first step!", I thought, "He is so happy-- I want that, too! Therefore I shall join his valiant cause!". Finally, I had discovered a place in which I could utilize my talents for the good of mankind, alienkind, and THE UNIVERSE ITSELF. I could spread the wonders of the gay agenda as I traveled and I could make this world-- No! this UNIVERSE! --a better place for all. A queerer place!

After many years of hard, sweaty training, I found myself taking orders from the very man who initiated me. Turns out, he was a Major Secretary and was in charge of assigning missions to all the Cadets, Soldiers, and Generals of MaHOGAny. He was so smitten with m-- I mean, impressed with my performance that he decided to send me on a very special mission. I was ordered to inhabit the Serenes Forest, which was located in an Alternal-Galaxy in the Second Plane of Existence, in order to perform research on a very strong gay signal that was resonating from what we thought was the forest's core. According to my research, this signal is not some sort of static "core", but a moving, living, breathing creature! Since the first day I set foot on this forest I have dedicated my every waking moment to finding this... signal. I have yet to discover who or what it is, but I will not give up until I find it.

So far my efforts have led to my moving up in the ranks of MaHOGAny and I am very, very proud of myself. Not proud enough, mind you, for I have not yet completed my mission, but I have both faith and hope that I will one day retrieve this signal (or being) of gay power. It shall be used humanely for the good of all, I promise you.

So, anyway, that is my story. PM if you've any questions about MaHOGAny, or if you wish to join as a Cadet! I would be happy to enroll you because I could certainly use the help.

Beautiful story 10/10 crie every tiem (every = once right now though).

EDIT-Wait a second this is basically plagiarized from gay n-words from outer space isn't it.

Edited by SeverIan